Mindark's AWSOME YEAR! ??? CONTEST

2016 goal was to make it to 2017.

2017 goal is to play the damn game! Finally in a position where I can deposit and by god that's what I plan to do. Just bought a new apartment on Rocktropia a couple of weeks ago (had to part with a pretty big stack of aud to do that but it was worth it so I could start exploring RT more with a shopkeeper over here in my apartment that I can actually use to sell stackable and crafted stuff as I get em).

Just bought a platinum starter kit, King Kong Starter Kit, and an ammo refill pack from webshop last night...

Just picked up a few UL goodies over the last couple of months/years... (my true starter package):
UL Katsuichi Determination (may get adjusted some day but this works for now), UL Embra C1 (may get an adjusted some day but this will work for now), Philosophers sword, Adjusted Boiga, Cobra, UL Moccasin... aegelic augmented, artemic augmented, another set of Gremlin and 5b to go on em (won't ever TT this one like I did the last 2 sets of gremlin and 5b, lol)...

Have apartment in Calypso that I can put shopkeeper in to sell stuff on Calypso :)
What great idea Mastermesh and am happy for you that you have the means to make your goals come true :)

MIDNIGHT EXPRESS 5 PED WARPING
http://varyag-delivers.weebly.com/web-chat.html
Yoshii Yoshii Lem chat name: VaryagDelivers

Have ingots to increase ship SI but your VSE is too low? Ask me to drop them in for you no charge for this service

This is me today:

45 Laser Sniper (Hit)
42 Ranged Laser (Dmg)
45 Swordsman (Hit)
42 Swordsman (Dmg)

28 Paramedic
27 Evader
20 Dodger
18 Biotropic

My main goals for 2017 are, meaning I want to unlock more skills :)

50 Swordsman (Hit)
45 Swordsman (Dmg)

30 Paramedic
25 Biotropic

Other than that I have long term goal and that is to global on more different mobs, today I have globals tracked on 75 different mobs on EntropiaLife. Hopefully I can get that boosted to globals on 100 different mobs during 2017 :)

And of course a 1k+ solo hof would be nice but I doubt that will ever happen...

2016:

2016 was a bad year for me. Loss more than 2k ped in hunting.

Moving forward to 2017, I hope to achieve the following goals:

1. Finish Iron Mission: Ambulimax Stage V. At 12k/30k now; Hope to get an Uber or shopkeeper pad in the process!
2. Skill up Sword to level 22. At 17 now;
3. Skill up BLP Riffle to level 34. At 29 now; and
4. Achieve all the above goals as a non-depositor. :)

Good Luck to all of you this year! Cheers :D

2016 goal was to make it to 2017.

2017 goal is to play the damn game! Finally in a position where I can deposit and by god that's what I plan to do. Just bought a new apartment on Rocktropia a couple of weeks ago (had to part with a pretty big stack of aud to do that but it was worth it so I could start exploring RT more with a shopkeeper over here in my apartment that I can actually use to sell stackable and crafted stuff as I get em).

Just bought a platinum starter kit, King Kong Starter Kit, and an ammo refill pack from webshop last night...

Just picked up a few UL goodies over the last couple of months/years... (my true starter package):
UL Katsuichi Determination (may get adjusted some day but this works for now), UL Embra C1 (may get an adjusted some day but this will work for now), Philosophers sword, Adjusted Boiga, Cobra, UL Moccasin... aegelic augmented, artemic augmented, another set of Gremlin and 5b to go on em (won't ever TT this one like I did the last 2 sets of gremlin and 5b, lol)...

good luck with your 5th global.
I hope you can get it before 2018 or before reaching 25000 posts.

Back