Help: Mindforce returns?

RickEngland

Elite
Society
Jurai Blood
Rickard Rick England
Looking for some advice from high end skilled MF'ers

Since the new VU, I've switched back from XI chips to X, and trying to skill back to XI (except electric already XI)

Everything I touch is a loss, with many runs around 50% TT using excellent dura chips. (i'm running 300-500 ammo most hunts)

I'm trying to find out if other high end MF'er are experiencing similar returns. It makes me wonder if when the chips were changed the links to loot tables are either still in experimental phase, or something is out of synch.

After days of bad hunts, I decided to write it down today.
I had 5 globs from 2200 ped ammo today, (upto the last hunt 3 globs from 1900 ammo 55+51+108).

I need to understand if this is an avatar issue (i.e. me), or the 'new' MF returns.

I'm in top 5 most pysche
And must easy be in top 10 avatar for "hit" profession in game for MF
I'm 10/10 on everything I use.

I just dont get it.

Would be good to hear your views please.

thanks

Rick

ps: Possibly my last post to be honest. take care. Towel already in the air floating towards the middle of the ring.

i do just fine on returns with a corrosive attack nanochip II(L)...killed about 2500 things with 2 1/2 chips,
last i checked with about a 94% return.

I am on RT, if that means anything to you.

imo, they just need to make loot more, consistant, on a return basis.

Are you switching up mobs Rick or are they pretty much all the same ones consistently?

One chip or multiple? Its hard to make a definite difference between tool related loot and loot cycles in general, but often times it feels like some of loot is related to a specific item. So get a viii(l) or similar and see if it changes? Or a non-MF weapon like a sword.

Are you switching up mobs Rick or are they pretty much all the same ones consistently?

My main mobs are Rex, Levi, Scips, sumima (all stuff that pops)...I even tried some trox today, and esto/allyop yesterday.

I also hunt on CP, but can't until I get all XI back skilled again.

I've switched to LA, non LA, I've been in the right place at the right time, when hofs coming in, and run the whole cycle to next set of hofs.

We all have those long drawn out bad patches, I'm just interested to find out if other MF'ers running X or XI's are getting similar returns. It just worries me since the chips adjustments.

If others are doing ok, at least I know where I stand, and can make my decision from there.

thanks

Rick

I have had some really bad runs after VU, i asked support about the no looters on high end mobs before it got fixed again but i got the answer the day after.

toad said:
2012-11-21 12:38 You wrote:

Me and many others have noticed a very low loot return since VU and no items are dropping, there are also alot of reports of no loots on high level mobs, i guess something must be wrong so i wont hunt until i hear that everything is ok again.

If something is indeed wrong i hope you will compensate us.

2012-11-22 18:08 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi toad,

This is a bug that is affecting the majority of our participants and our team is currently working on resolving. Unfortunately there's no estimated time of release for this fix. Please bear with us as we try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

Reactions: das
I have had some really bad runs after VU, i asked support about the no looters on high end mobs before it got fixed again but i got the answer the day after.

Wow!!!!

In other words, MA are aware of low returns and they are trying to fix it, but they have no idea as yet when that well be fixed.

I hope the guy at support got approval to send a message like that or his arse might be on the line, and if it was from the top I think a general message should have been reported to the community.

thank you very much for message Toad

The big question is has it been patched yet or are we still waiting?

Rick

Darrrnnnnnnn MA thats bad the loot system is broken for some...

They really need to shut the severs down and fix that asap, in my opinion.

I stopped hunting for a while until they patched it and it's ok now.

Been using mainly elec X on ambu/feff spawn and now i'm on big thorifoid and it's going ok. Haven't had any great runs but nothing unusualy low, mainly around break even point.

I got very surprised at that answer, was expecting a standard copy/paste answer and closed case.

I had quite bad returns for a couple of days, but I guess that was statistically expected after I'd been profiting (or at least breaking even) for a month before that :dunno: not really helpful I guess... Used Kinetic X (L) all month, mostly on phyls.

& you think i never did 2.2k ped ammo wo a global?

happy to admit it after the fact . Pretty disgusting really since they dont warn you in client or anything . people paying to be pissed off . s&m of the wallet .

um...

Originally Posted by toad
2012-11-21 12:38 You wrote:

Me and many others have noticed a very low loot return since VU and no items are dropping, there are also alot of reports of no loots on high level mobs, i guess something must be wrong so i wont hunt until i hear that everything is ok again.

If something is indeed wrong i hope you will compensate us.
2012-11-22 18:08 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi toad,

This is a bug that is affecting the majority of our participants and our team is currently working on resolving. Unfortunately there's no estimated time of release for this fix. Please bear with us as we try to resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
Cameron | Planet Calypso Support

So forgive me for being a bit stupid... but is this an admition that a fundamental basis of the game, i.e loot. isn't working at the moment and nobody knows when it will be fixed?

Or have I read that wrong?

& you think i never did 2.2k ped ammo wo a global?

we all did das you know that. :)
I was prepared to stop if long term bug, too much ped loss over a week.

I stopped hunting for a while until they patched it and it's ok now.

Been using mainly elec X on ambu/feff spawn and now i'm on big thorifoid and it's going ok. Haven't had any great runs but nothing unusualy low, mainly around break even point.

Good to hear news on X chips thank you slither.

I got very surprised at that answer, was expecting a standard copy/paste answer and closed case.

Surprised too

Ok MA gave me a 500+ hof, maybe passed the bad patch

Thanks

Rick

When I'm working on the missions I do most mobs with Mindforce, 1st Gen electric VIII chip. (Which I've maxed.) (lvl69 DMG and lvl 60 HIT)

For very fast regenerate mobs or mobs with very high HP I use Foeripper which I haven't maxed (HA 8.4)

My overall returns are the same using MF or using BLP.

Newer bothered to test it fully.
But on some irron missions i used different weapons on same type of mobs.
Whats my feeling that content of loot is different depending of weapon i used.
Im not talkint of TT return but of what you loot from same mob.
When i used MF chip i got a lot more diferent things in loot.
Like if i get with gun or melee for example 5 hides and 5 oils , using chip i got maybe one hide les or oil les but i got some extractors or wool - seemed more items in loot but TT was probably same - didnt tested.

in response to dan

i spend my time on cyrene and since limited market i use various weapons and that is what i have found melee vs laser vs blp vs mf loots amounts and diversity seems to change, but i am a noob so only lower lvl mobs with limited tracking.

just my 2 cents, intresting that someone else was thinking along the same path...

Back