Mindforces Greatest: Who are they?

Which heal chip was that? and only 11k? how many skill levels did you get total with that much?

Edit: How much skill do you think i can get with 52k mind essence? i have all the noob chips like focus, heal, nerve blast and teleport. Id like to hear a good estimate lol

Edit: How much skill do you think i can get with 52k mind essence? i have all the noob chips like focus, heal, nerve blast and teleport. Id like to hear a good estimate lol

You'll end up with 5ped TT skill volume. If you spend it all teleporting this will give you around 700 skill points in your Psychotropy skill

Which heal chip was that? and only 11k? how many skill levels did you get total with that much?

It would have been my potent or good heal chip. And only 11K :scratch2: I used that 11K and 10.5 hours of constant skilling to gain 60 skill points in biotropy as mentioned in the post.

I don't count bio ME anymore, I would just heal an hour or two at a time 2 to 4 days a week at swamp. After PC I did not skill BIO so much, but I did skill Pyro a lot and would fully decay my chip about twice a day on work days and up to 6 or more on weekends. You can see how much ME the chip uses and how much it decays to figure out my average daily ME use but I never tracked total use.

Mind Force is a MAJOR ped drain so I never tracked it because I did not want to know how much I was using :laugh:

Edit: It would be really hard for me to guess since it has been so long since i had no skills. Your skills grow fast in the beginning just like with all skills but then slow down a lot. My guess is if you split the 52K between different mf professions you would get maybe 200-300 in each, but that is just a wild guess

Mindforce? What is that? You mean teleporting? That is the only mindforce in entropia now. The rest of the mindforce chips are currently trying to board the spaceships via the non-functional hangars.

Good to hear it'll get me somewhere fairly nice. My main hope is that i can at least break even on the hunting to make up for the cost. They also mentioned MF is supposed to become way more eco friendly. I don't plan on teleporting around to gain skill. I read that's a waste of essence, so Ill just wait for it to come back and use my nerve blast and other chips like I know I will anyways.

Here's hoping MF in April.

My mindforce progress during VU10, a few skills:
2009-10-07: Psychotropy 4397, Power Catalyst 1464, Psyche ~49.25
2010-03-27: Psychotropy 4432, Power Catalyst 1490, Psyche ~49.50

I'd guess I've burned around 500 ped TT of ME :laugh: (my supply)

(This is from a side-note from some skills I make occasionally by hand after having experienced a few server crashes when I login with another set of armor than when I logged out, or at a location far off)

Back