Achievement: MINER unlocked!

Rutabaga

Guardian
Society
Antipodean Army
Frankie shibby Rutabaga
MINER unlocked without depositing, ever!!! omg

As the title says, I have reached level 50 prospecting, unlocking the Miner skill...

I started in 2007 with nothing (except for a lot of free time). Back in the good ol' days when sweat was selling for twice as much :cool:

I worked my way up to a few hundred peds, then started off with enmatter mining. Switched to ore mining full-time after I had enough bankroll. A lot of low to mid-level hunting (and a nice Allophyl HoF) got me sidetracked somehow, and now I have level 54 Laser Pistoleer (Hit) LOL... but anyways...

So here it is - MINER - NO deposits - NO chipping - NO mining amps bigger than level 8, mostly using level 5 - Some unamped FOMA from time to time - Three towers, with 21k gazzurdite my biggest find.

Big props to my societies for keeping things entertaining during the crappy loot times - The 8, Dead Cerebrum Inc., and now Antipodean Army, and also my mentor Cleetus the

BEST MENTOR EVER!!!

miner1.jpg

miner2.jpg

Last edited:
How do I resize the pics :eyecrazy:

lol i dunno:p but gratz anyway:)

2007? You lazy.

Gratz! (smile.jpg)

Awesome Frankie :) Gratz!! :wtg:

You're still a noob :wise:

That last part was bang on though <3

Last edited:
Well done !! Gratz :)

No deposit and lvl 50 Prospector - gratz.
It's hard to achieve even with regular deposits.

Nice Gratz:yay:

Reactions: das
welcome to our club :D

Congratz in this huge milestone. It's sad that it is only a milestone, achievement and nothing else (and skills worth a few K peds if you decide to chip out).

Back