Miners Quest 2k PED Prizes!!!

Id gladly join a mining event if someone sets rules to the most II or III level claims..MA never lets me global so I cant enter normal competitions like this.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Got some lag so the find did not show up until I moved on alot. So I have two pics one with the text map time and so on and one when Im standing beside the marker with the map open soo its easier for you to see that Im inside the area hope this is ok?

Montecrista, I have found the 2 globals you posted on Entropia France and updated this thread accordingly. No need to upload those again here. Please upload future screenshots in this thread or in the designated thread on Entropia France (HERE) I check both of these regularly ;)

Leader board updated :D
Thank you Meculus for your help. I hope now upload future screenshots in this thread :D

Got some lag so the find did not show up until I moved on alot. So I have two pics one with the text map time and so on and one when Im standing beside the marker with the map open soo its easier for you to see that Im inside the area hope this is ok?

Fortunately claim info shows location of the claim, and I can cross reference the global on entropia tracket to be extra sure, these two check out so I'll allow it, Gratz :)

I just hit global 5m out of the LA, meybe we can count that one anyway? :D

ps. I hate thosuse berrys and exas in the LA, if you were removed em it would be much better, GL with the event,

Hmm, fert was shut off a little ways before the event started, so whats left must be residuals, should get progressively more open over the next few days. Hopefully your next one is inside the borders ;) and Gratz on the Glob either way :)

Leader board updated

1st

I post 2 screens because the screens with claim info, don't show the global chat message.

1st
I post 2 screens because the screens with claim info, don't show the global chat message.

All the info I need is there, thank you for being thorough, welcome to the competition, and gratz :D

Leader board updated

yayy more amper events ^^

i mean miner events of course.. but then everyone with a brain knows when hofs/globals only are counted, no unamped miner can participate with more than a snowballs chance in hell :p

Not that i mind, its all good, keep up the competing, perhaps prolong the competition even.. anything to get those ampers away from the rest of the planet for a little while :yay:

yayy more amper events ^^

i mean miner events of course.. but then everyone with a brain knows when hofs/globals only are counted, no unamped miner can participate with more than a snowballs chance in hell :p

Oh pardon me, this is an event thread, I think what your looking for is HERE

My first ones:

129ped growth

336ped typo

297ped growth

Welcome to the competition and gratz Driff, Good luck on your first run Jakk :D

Leader board updated

1 more from today:

133ped growth

Gratz Both :D

Leader board updated

Both same global but was late on time-stamp (First time posting globals)

29971-global-event.jpg

29972-global-event1.jpg

Edit: info on deed https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/members/ratez/albums/global++hof/29973-global-event2.jpg

Last edited:
Both same global but was late on time-stamp (First time posting globals)

All the info I need is there m8, so you're in good shape, welcome to the competition and Gratz :D

Leader board updated

2 more:

312ped growth

328ped growth

OH, and there are some Formicacidas on LA65, so be careful there ;)

My second

I can't post second screen beacuse I don't know why, EntropiaTracker shows anything about hud when PrintScreen :confused:

First bomb gave me this =)

3rd ... 60 peds belkar

I'll look into the formicacida, seems pretty odd...

As for the clickable thumbnails, when your looking at the image you have uploaded to EF, there will be 3 lines of code you can cut and paste from below the image, one of them says "clickable thumbnail" off to the left, thats the one you want to cut and paste into the text of your post here, if click the image button in your post and insert the code there it will not work.

Welcome to the competition Dolly, and Gratz to all the Globals & HOFS :D

Leader board updated

Ahh looks like a few of em must have just strayed from home bit ;)

Just 1 LA away Formicacida Next

Actually ran an event here a few months back, lol

Yeah they've grown up a little since you ran the event that lead to thousands of them being murdered. :mad: Now they're out for blood mwahahahaha

Anyhow, I get home from work in like 6 hours so i'll go and wrangle them then. I'm not sure how they got over there though, I thought there was a turret near the tp at the end of the canyon between those 2 LA's?

Yeah they've grown up a little since you ran the event that lead to thousands of them being murdered. :mad: Now they're out for blood mwahahahaha

Anyhow, I get home from work in like 6 hours so i'll go and wrangle them then.

thanks m8, now all the miners on OLA65 can take a sigh of relief :lolup:

Ahh looks like a few of em must have just strayed from home bit ;)

I hope situation has been settled in the meantime and that miners are able to enjoy this great event without being disturbed by the Formicacidas.

It's normal to find formicacidas outside OLA#21 but they usually stay close to the LA's border. For them to have gone this far out, I'd dare to say that they have been disturbured by someone driving a vehicle in their Nest. Vehicles drag mobs outside their habitat, but some of our beloved Formicacidas can actually outrun cars.

Hope things are now in order and may the miners enjoy this 2K PED Quest! :cool:

Good luck all!!! Already some nice screenshots in this thread! :yay:

I hope situation has been settled in the meantime and that miners are able to enjoy this great event without being disturbed by the Formicacidas.

It's normal to find formicacidas outside OLA#21 but they usually stay close to the LA's border. For them to have gone this far out, I'd dare to say that they have been disturbured by someone driving a vehicle in their Nest. Vehicles drag mobs outside their habitat, but some of our beloved Formicacidas can actually outrun cars.

Hope things are now in order and may the miners enjoy this 2K PED Quest! :cool:

Good luck all!!! Already some nice screenshots in this thread! :yay:

Lol yeah possibly cars. But definitely not me. I only used car to drive out. Afk'd to use msn and came back to see my car exploded :(.

my first

Welcome to the competition Osgrr, and Gratz :D

Leader board updated

Back