Mini-Update 9.3.6

HMMM i wonder if there is a connection between this sudden land exposure and some recent uber sales threads that were speculated as a portofolio for Cry Engine 2;)

its hard not to think this lol

:yay: i've got time off this week and next to explore :)

And I'm stuck at work and with my Master's Thesis ffs... I just want to finally graduate, and have some nice 6h run in EU :D

very nice litte vu

cool to see those wings, sad those are bats

ME WANA ANGEL WINGZ !!! :D:D:D

very nice presents ma!!!!i love them!!!
happy hallowing!!!!!:yay::yay::yay:

but i see new las too!!!?????:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

I have an ava who was created 2 years ago, never played that one or depo'ed w/ it and it got nothing. My normal toon w/ maybe 2k ped depo'ed and 6 months in game got the horns and doll, no wings.........Hrrm :scratch2:

Depo more, you'll get them =)

Btw I wandered trough a couple of new LA's they were all empty with some exo youngs.. ;/
Kinda crappy if you ask me, I was hoping for some mobs

15 new LA's, Entropia is just a Land area farm without significant profit from already LA's & MA keeps adding new.

15 land areas surely must be on the unexplored area of Ametherea...

*SURELY* they must be....why would they even consider putting LA's on the regular...ooops...:rolleyes:

well, holidays are a-comin', and CRyEngine2 Dev can't be cheap. Must be looking for a quick injection of capital...

Depo more, you'll get them =)

Btw I wandered trough a couple of new LA's they were all empty with some exo youngs.. ;/
Kinda crappy if you ask me, I was hoping for some mobs

i think that the wings goes on ava that have apartment,shop!!

No, that was with x-mas

Perhaps they got even more gifts. I do not own a apartment or a shop and not even a hanger or LA and I got 3 presents...
I think its about how much you depo'ed and perhaps how long you are a pioneer

Cool...

Got all three... :yay:

Just had to log in at work to see them. Can hardly wait until lunch time to log and maybe check out some of the new land area's.

Anyone know which way to go? Looking for a direction to start looking.

have esto's been "re-worked" i seem to be getting much more damage with same armour set up before thos update. Now i was struggling to kill them ...maybe it's just me can someone verify

Mini-Update 9.3.6
28 Oct 2008

Over 15 new land areas introduced.
Storage Terminal added to Guide Building.
Special clothing items added for Guide Event prizes.
Prizes added for Miss Calypso 2009 event.
Halloween gifts added.

Mulmun, Muluk-Hir and Mulaak'f species rebalanced and spawn points rearranged. Falxangius now gives Evade instead of Dodge.

Turrets added to Genesis Amethera Headquarters and Sakura City.
Essi Evening Gown can now be colored in all fields.

Originally Posted Here

Meaning they got the "Trox/Ambu nerf" 2 ??:rolleyes:

Mini-Update 9.3.6
28 Oct 2008
Mulmun, Muluk-Hir and Mulaak'f species rebalanced and spawn points rearranged.
Woah; what exactly did they do?
Falxangius now gives Evade instead of Dodge.
Originally Posted Here

Ha ha you dolts forget dasps? Or did the attack range that counts as ranged get increased, thus turning Attackers into Evade mobs? :laugh:

Woah; what exactly did they do?

Just made them regen mobs. They have sam to-hit and health (i think.... at leat mulaak'd) but now I need another 20 dps to hunt them... the mulmun are far harder cos fo the regen (mulaak'f outcastyou may as well fight an aurli chaser)

I am a so stupid naive boy. :mad:

When I did read the change-log, I thought that the 15 new LA would be located in new areas, on the right side of Amethera. :cool:

I was already planning some nice runs to discover these new areas, new landscapes, new TPs. :eek:

But as I can see, they just added new blue squares on existing map. :laugh:

If they had expanded the map, they would have said so, and it would have been more than a mini-update.

Criteria for the gifts is most likely the same as it was for the xmas gifts.

Cant be arsed to search

But first was 10 days ingame and 100 skill
second dunno anymore
third estate or depo´d 10000 ped.

Just made them regen mobs. They have sam to-hit and health (i think.... at leat mulaak'd) but now I need another 20 dps to hunt them... the mulmun are far harder cos fo the regen (mulaak'f outcastyou may as well fight an aurli chaser)

We ought to have a talk with our new overlord Marco and discuss the meaning of "diverse". Did they not even move the spawns? These mob nerfs are kinda childish in that they keep trying to describe them like they put some thought into it, not just the usual, unoriginal regen buff.

Reactions: wyz
Horns are tiny and remove shades

Wings are pretty cool but remove coats

:rolleyes:

Yeah wonder why they remove the face item and not what is on your head, like a hat. They should fix that.

Criteria for the gifts is most likely the same as it was for the xmas gifts.

Cant be arsed to search

But first was 10 days ingame and 100 skill
second dunno anymore
third estate or depo´d 10000 ped.

2nd was at least one successful deposit

where are the itumi stalkers and goki stalkers? which LA? first one to PM me(or take me there in game(even better)) will get 20peds, i am in nate valley (by auction)

where are the itumi stalkers and goki stalkers? which LA? first one to PM me(or take me there in game(even better)) will get 20peds, i am in nate valley (by auction)

I think this is a false rumour. If they do exist, they must have terrible loot, because no-one's globalled on them all day.

We ought to have a talk with our new overlord Marco and discuss the meaning of "diverse".

:D, nice to see all those free mining and hunting spawns disappear, but yay we got wings :rolleyes:

Last edited:
15 new land areas!?! I wonder what prompted this? :eek:
Ah well more hunting spots the better I say for those that play :yay:

- Nightwolf

...and well...I mean 31(!) new planets to visit...:eek: think I´m heading back to earth right now and give rl a 2nd chance...this is just to much for me... :laugh:

Horns are tiny and remove shades

Wings are pretty cool but remove coats

:rolleyes:

lol...well then...no longer interesting, no way I remove my coat... :laugh:

Back