Mini-Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Mini-Update
1 July 2008

Wrong message when limited items reaches low condition limit fixed.
Reversed a fix which unfortunately had some negative side effects on ad background pictures.
Received loot should now display correctly in the loot UI again.
Blueprint book icons are back to regular size in inventory.

Originally Posted Here

buzz will be happy with the bp books fix

Yay!
Nice to have little things fixed :)

Yay, lets fix the size of the blueprint books, but lets just forget about the invinsable bug!

Grrrrrrr

It's a start to them at least telling us what's in the fix. :wtg: I'm way happy with that and hope they are changing a bit. How many mini-updates since new VU and no info at all?

Please MA keep updating on a regular basis the known issues too that are being worked on, like the invisibility bug Saphira mentioned. There's many many more known issues and we truelly need to know from you what's wrong with the game so we can avoid things if possible.

Now - hoping for the known issues post from MA :)

:yay::yay::yay:

Great work, MA. Not the fix, but TELLING US ABOUT WHAT IS FIXED.

Keep up the informing of participants. :woot:

Regards,
DD

Good to see few bugs fixed .. Now time to fix the Serious ones ;)

I thougth EU is completely bug free :scratch2:

Excuse me, but EU is a major bug overall...

Hourly CTD and disconnects
Equip weapon, fap delay and locked items when trying a 3rd item.

Just to name those daily ones that really ruin my gaming exp... :(

Mini-Update
1 July 2008

Reversed a fix which unfortunately had some negative side effects on ad background pictures.

Originally Posted Here

no ! please no ! lol i already rearranged my storage for that, rofl, it's going to take ages this time again :rolleyes:

Ok, some things fixed, good for a start. Now I wonder what's with Runtime errors and invisibility bug. Let's hope they will fix these too.
And posting an info about fix contents is also a good sign.

Pretty good update...yeah there's always bigger bugs to squash but this is a good step.

Excuse me, but EU is a major bug overall...

Hourly CTD and disconnects
Equip weapon, fap delay and locked items when trying a 3rd item.

Just to name those daily ones that really ruin my gaming exp... :(

Ah! You're talking about "minor issues" and (my favorite description by MA official) "little rough in the edges". :D

Mini-Update
1 July 2008

I assume this is also valid for sweating? Because I was complaining about exactly that at Nea's Place yesterday for a while :laugh: (my apologies to those who were bothered by that...).

Mini-Update
1 July 2008

Originally Posted Here

a good start, but I think the invisibility bug should be a top priority :scratch2:

sweet :) and I though cryengine was comming ^^ again...

after mini-VU:

NOT AGAIN:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Ammo Repair Terminar...I need

funniest hing is ppl say it is great from MA to let us know what is fixed. why is this great? let know the customers about the product should be the normal, not a great event :D

Information is always nice, it makes us think we have not been forgotten. Keep the line of communication open, thanks! :)

Doh, now I need to rearrange my BPs in storage again :laugh: Glad to see the books have got smaller again though, so I don't mind :)

Good work on the loot window fix too, that one was annoying.

Oh, bug fixes!!!!!

I'd smile, but for some reason, every time I do I cough uncontrollably. :scratch2:

Mini-Update

I would not call that a fix : EVERYTIME that I equip my almost broken M4(a) it still says that is is near minimum condition. :mad:

Ok, now it does not say I should repair it. Wow, GRATZ: someone was able to truncate a string without making a new bug! :laugh:

I am %100 sure that before VU 9, it was just said once, when the item reached %15 of condition, which was fine.

I do not suffer from Alzheimer illness. I can remember that I am using an (L) item that will soon break.

But are these additional yellow lines designed on purpose, in order to "hide" the other ones, you know, blabla didnt carry any loot? :scratch2:

Last edited:
I do not suffer from Parkinson illness. I can remember that I am using an (L) item that will soon break.

That's probably because Parkinson's doesn't make you lose your memory. I guess you're thinking about Alzheimers... which you might have then if you forgot what it's called ;)

Back