Mining/Crafting Co-op

ReidStarr

Provider
Society
Chi-Unit
Reid Steve Starr
Ok, I have an interesting idea to start up in EU.

I am planning on starting a Cooperative Business which would be mainly between traders and crafters. The whole goal of this would be to connect crafters and miners so both of them could get a better rate on ores/enmats.

At the beginning crafters would post orders which would be filled by the miners with the Co-op taking 1%. That 1% would be given back evenly to share holder as a dividend since this Co-Op will be non-profit.

My goal for this is to become big enough to the point where the Co-Op can buy all ores given to us, and sell as much as possible to our member crafters. Also, whatever is left over would be resold for a profit and given back to the co-op members.

Also, eventually I would like to expand the business with other prospects so that we can pay more out to members.

A couple of notes. In order to take advatadge of special rates a person would have to be a member of the Co-op.
Also, I understand that it would be nessecary to keep track of finances. So I would plan on making a second account with zero of my funds on it.

Please discuss this idea and if you would be interested.

i dont get it? you wanna start trading ores?

Also, I understand that it would be nessecary to keep track of finances. So I would plan on making a second account with zero of my funds on it.

In other words you want to create a second avatar? Last I checked, that is against the eula... or if it's not it's a grey area where you definitely do not want a business in game to be...

There are lots of ore traders already, some might even say too many... What you are talking about seems to be very similar to what certain branches of some multi-society societies are already doing...

Second ava is still against the EULA. Additionally I don't get your concept, can you please explain with examples?

Back