Mining very worst return.

based on the amps you're using and where you're mining - put up against my spreadsheet:

i'd say you need to cycle another 2,140,000 ped to reach any sort of "mean" return mining in EU. and if you're getting 85-90% TT with large amp costs you're probably going to have to deposit an additional 260k ped to cycle enough to not go broke.

GL out there.
Mayhe be should go higher, p160 and lvl13? 😄

Use level 13 amp just if you are sure an area is hot.Usually big hits in mining are really rare.If such an event really occurs it will be more then decent with a level 8 amp as well.

Stop mining until MU goes up to cover your loses and or TT return improves.
Else you are spending money for the leisure of mining/skilling.

Until miners work according to this principle, mining returns will be bad and MU will be low.

Stop mining until MU goes up to cover your loses and or TT return improves.
Else you are spending money for the leisure of mining/skilling.

Until miners work according to this principle, mining returns will be bad and MU will be low.
brilliant, let's all do that :D

Errm. Lvl13 amp has 20 drops. 1 claim per amp is exactly what you're supposed to get indoor, 5% hitrate. What's killing you there is the fluctuation of respective find, both in terms of the class of claim (significant, plentiful etc) and then in terms of fluctuation of respective class within own limits. For reqular outdoor mining the loot events are many enough and claimsizes small enough even with L13 to spread that risk to a manageable level (ignoring MU). But indoor, even at 100k turnover, you're only looking at 280ish finds. That's nothing when possible claim classes alone are (iirc) 10, not even mentioning what fluctuation brings something like enormous (2 to 4,99k), rich (5k to iirc 29,99k) etcetc And then there's the tax, presuming three turnovers at perfect breakeven, it means 0.95*0,95*0,95, which would be a loss of almost 15% tt to tax alone in barely 800ish claims. Then comes the MU.

It's okay to gamble if so you feel sometimes, but know your risks properly. 5% is not bad or good, is the normal indoor.

Last edited:
You need to start using L30 and stop using depth enhancers. Except redulite you wont need (i really dont recall now another mineral that will require depth).

L30 and L5 is by far most eco setup imo. If there is a lot of markup swap to dc. Level 8 is to expensive.

Camping same area at some point it will have periods with like 80-85% tt return and thats normal for camping on planet and usaul mining spots.

Mindark makes it so hard now to find anything that it becomes no fun to mine anymore.

Dont use those bigger amps, you aint gonna cover the markup! You need a big hof and thats very unlikely event.

Get a level 5 and mine for markup. Then you won’t be going below 90% on any single run. Ever.
Do the research into where the good MU is. Hint it’s not all about pvp. I don’t have much sympathy for people who claim there is no MU in mining as, there is I’ve been back from a long break for about a month and already plotted out where the good MU is and I’m lazy as fk..

also if I ever mine indoors. Hell is the only place I’ve ever had good returns

Back