finder, extractor, bombs/probes

all found in tt

Pretender said:
finder, extractor, bombs/probes

all found in tt

+ some locations to drop the bombs/probes. :D

/Kjetil :cool:

and some luck to go with that

minimum ? could be like 5-6 peds ( tt mining tools and 1 bomb )
now serious : 20 bombs are not much but enough to get the idea about mining ... so at least 25 peds

If your just starting mining altogether, then what I suggest is to buy probes rather than bombs for the sake of learning how it works.

Enmatter detector, enmatter driller and probes.

Try NE of pa where the swamp is for a starting ground

Well, I can give very exact answer:
Mining tools and 5 bombs.

Yesterday I logged into the game first time. I poked first at the sweating business because I wanted to try to play with zero deposit (Something to brag about in 10 years or whatever).
After a couple of hours, I whipped out my CC and deposited $10 because the sweating started getting tedious, and I hadn't earned even a whole PED. I consider even my free time worth more than 1 cent an hour if I'm not having fun :p

Anyway, I bought mining tools and looked at the map. I just wanted to go and try them somewhere where there are some "cool colours" on the map ;) After using the bombs I had slightly more money in minerals than I had invested to the bombs. I bought also the refiner and made ignots out of them. I managed to sell the lot for 115% overall. I guess someone gave a n00b a break :)
Invested the money back into bombs and went on my way. This continued for hours and I made tiny profit on each run. I also died alot because I didn't have any weapons or armour.
My day was complete when on my last run I got my first Global (Lyst.. Damn...).
I continued today and even put some money on different activities, such as basic weapon, blueprint books, some crafting...
I have also explored quite a bit of the world. I now have 7 Teleporters, couple of outposts and even the western PK zone in my map now.

Deposit: -100 PED
Saldo now: 180 PED
Item worth: 77 PED
-------------------
Total: +157 PED

I love PE because of the mining profession. I always suck at all MMORPG's because I don't want to grind exp tediously but instead want to explore the world and see new places. I think PE is the only one out there rewarding that!

PS. My mining map is now my most cherised posession. I guess I have to buy a safe to hold it ;P
PPS. I think I wont drop my day job yet thou...
PPPS. I think this is my first post. Hello all!

fizzl said:
-------------------
Wow seems you got some really nice finds in the first days :eek:
Huge gratz on that :)
Don't be too disapointed tho if you don't get returns like that everyday :silly2:

When i first started i used 20 PED of probes and i made 45 PED back (on TT value)

Market value its about 50 - 60 PED.

If you are luckey, you can get somewhere!

Take 100 probes(50 peds) ,extractor and detector.

fizzl said:
-------------------

congratulations on ur first mining experience :girl: u were VERY lucky. be careful with ur expanses, crafting can be a black hole in ur pocket.

and about mining... heheh, wait until your first trip with 30% return :) that is the possibility for wich u must be careful in spending ur peds :)

nice description of a PE start, sweating, bored, deposit, and seeing Pe as a kick ass ride without the complaints of al ot of new players who exspect to make cash from this game

hope u have fun in PE and have downs and ups,

and if u get bored with the current continent, tp too the new once, (bottom option in tp screen, change continent) and u ll fidn a whole new world, 1 times bigger then the old continent

again, welcome too pe and goodluck

Back