Mirandax is maxed

Wow awesome ! Quad gratz :)

And ....... you are a female! Will you marry me? :ahh::rolleyes:

~Danimal

Big grats Mir! :) *hugs*

Impressive... Got a few years left before I can make a thread like this...

Gratz!! :yay:

Huge Gratz!

Awesome :)

Gratz Mir!

Pfft rubbish, you're nowhere near maxed on Gauss. :silly2:

Nice, gratz.

Thanks everyone =) And to Danimal, hmm, might have to think about it for a while :silly2:

nice job, Randax. :D

Danimal, you're not supposed to smile when a woman says she'll think about it when you propose to her.

That's the nice way of saying no.

Not to be worried though, I'll keep an eye out for a suitable bride for you here on PCF.

Gratz Mirandax! :yay:

And ....... you are a female! Will you marry me? :ahh::rolleyes:

~Danimal

I can understand the appeal, she might eat you alive in the bedroom...go get her Danimal !!!!

Back to original post, massive gratz Mirandax..x :yay:

Rick

Tyty!

There is one problem now tho..Im out of goals *sniff*

I guess at level 100 evader you can leave avatar for the night afk in Aurli dome :D

Big gratz

Nice profession list.

Cheers
Siam

Big Gratz Mir good job sweetie :D
Very impressive for sure :)
Im not surpriced tho ;)
@Danimal back of m8 shes mine ;) (atleast i wished so hehe)

Gratz Maxed Mir :yay:

I am on the long road back to maxing my avatar :cool:

grattis grattis!

bout time I say :p

Just out of interest, I've seen a few screenies now at levels over 100, and the top skills are "Damage" and not "Hit", which I found surprising.

I'm just wondering do some of the higher level unlocks add more to Damage profession than Hit profession?

Or is it, that its so hard to get Rifle skill at those levels, the the other skills end up over taking the Hit prof?

thanks

Rick

Just out of interest, I've seen a few screenies now at levels over 100, and the top skills are "Damage" and not "Hit", which I found surprising.

I'm just wondering do some of the higher level unlocks add more to Damage profession than Hit profession?

Or is it, that its so hard to get Rifle skill at those levels, the the other skills end up over taking the Hit prof?

thanks

Rick

Kill strike (unlocked at level 80) adds 11% to damage, whereas Commando (unlocked at lvl 70) only adds 3% to hit.

Big Gz ;)

Now you can go 100% Melee :laugh:

Back