Missing Hangar Deed Echidina 04

Status
Please check your PMs Shocky, it's rather important :)

Thanks Miller i will talk to you about this when i see you in the game tomorrow...very interesting development indeed :)

Shocky said:
Thanks Miller i will talk to you about this when i see you in the game tomorrow...very interesting development indeed :)

Np, thankful to have caught that in the bud lol.

Good luck and kudos to you for having the guts to fully explain what's going on :)

My heart is so broken about ths; I was so happy when I found out you bought my hangar from Jena

I really felt that this was perfect for you that hangar an all great location, could really help your business.

But to lose it this way really hurts, the person that did this omg how do you live with your self?

Are you accusing Trinity of stealing your hangar?

He was a soc mate in DKS.. we never had any kind of issues.. and I trusted him and would still hand over anything to him

so.. wtf is up?

please lets try to keep this thread on topic... This thread pertains to a strange, somewhat enchanted piece of paper that has sprouted wings and flys around Calypso pooping on people. It's not about theives and scammers...

the purpose of the thread is to try to find the little tweety deed before it goes through another transformation and becomes a Gnarly two Headed Gargoyle capable of devouring innocent avatars in one bite.

Dude.. sober up, go to bed, and buy a new hanger in the morning.

thanks the advice Faustian, but you know sometimes when you lose something, its worthwhile having a look for it before you give up on it.

Also its possible that no one has so far innocently paid Market value or close to market value for it and this thread might help to prevent such a sale.

certainly no one has come forward so far to say they bought it.. And the word has been circulating for hours.

Ah OK man... Well good lcuk with it anyways.

You may be one of a few people ingame Neverdie that would not be to phased by losing an item of such value, and I applaud your novel approach in letting us know about it, but surely this is a bit serious?

Good luck with tracking your deed down, if anyone has the ingame friends and resources, and the out of game contacts, it would be you.

heh, shocky, it would be great to post all the info you have on this scum bag. not only could we harrass the HELL out of him...well, thats all i will say in public ;)

Reactions: dub
Wings

Neverdie, I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE THAT DEED TO ANYONE! DAMNIT MAN.

Shocky, WTF are you giving the deed to anyone for? EVEN IF YOU TRUST THEM, THAT SHIT WASN'T YOURS.

Have a nice day and I hope that hangar poops a brain out for the both of you.

P.S. ND, still my buddy, but DAMNIT WTF WERE U THINKING!?

Sorry if I sound like a heartless asshole, but I think the two of you should both have known better - as you both said in your posts.

Hope you get lucky and get the hangar back but I'd say it is about 1 in 1000 you get it back from the person, and even less chance from MA - unless of course they give ND special treatment for being the CLUB owner. (VIP)

TRUST....something that is lost when using PE...

My best wishes to you both.....You are both great members of the community and it is a sad day in PE when you lose trust in your friends.

Many of us have learnt in the past that it doesnt matter how long you have known someone in PE when MA keeps waving the there is nothing we can do flag under everyones noses the temptation is always going to be there for the weak to take advantage of the trusting.

Shocky it takes a big man to stand up and admit his mistakes....Stand Tall and Proud....you are one of the few who have and I +rep you for it.

Neverdie I love the approach you have chosen to try and catch up with your flighty little deed. Ever the showman and a true artist....hope it has its wings clipped soon and finds itself perched happily in your inventory where it belongs.

Love always
Echo

I think they both learned a lesson.... but MA needs to learn a lesson also.

A real life economy can have real life consequences. Some people hide behind MAs policy of do nothing and reveal nil. If thier identity was ever known then PE would be making the news becasue some dude is going to prison for tracking down the culprit and teaching him some respect. Is your hand worth more than $5000 and 6 months in jail?

MA should react to accusations of items taking flight once they reach xXx value. In the states $1k is considered Grand Theft. Its treated a little differently. In UK its £500 I believe.

One day someone will lose something on trust (thier own fault) and MA will do nothing and then someone will take a plane ride to Gothenberg Village and go postal. That aint virtual reality anymore.

I respect NEVERDIEs approach to this matter and its clear he wasnt 'at the club' tonight but stressing in Entropia. I know what I said is a taboo subject but its gonna happen in a real economy with Grand Theft Hangar type of crap going down.

Ok, if I read this right ND gave Shocky the hangar deed to act as pilot or whatever, Shocky's "friend" borrowed it, vanished and transfered it through a string of avatars. Did I miss anything?
On a serious note for the community; things like this are bound to happen in a "real cash economy". We are every bit as vulnerable, perhaps more so, than any real life entity to having our property stolen. "Grifters" operate on many levels and there is certainly enough cash in our little universe to temp these sort of people. In the real world the best scammers dont walk up and steal your wallet; they gain your confidence over a period of weeks or months and take advantage of good will and human nature at the crtical moment. As pointed out by others this can have serious real life consequence. I remember reading an article about a murder; I believe it was in Japan, over a dispute about a virtual item in a game. Items in that game were being traded for cash in the real world, though the game wasnt a cash economy. Its a very scary thought; but where money is involved it is possible for such things to happen. I have seen things bought and sold in this game for enough money to buy a car. MA is right; this is not a game. Don't treat your game items any different than real life items of similar value.

If this hangar deed does not fly back to Neverdie, then I may suggest a vigil at the hangar, and we "preach" at anyone who comes anywhere near to flying in the ship that it is "stolen" and they should fly with someone else. We could soon render the hangar totally worthless if the community sticks together.

This brings me back to a previous post I made on some form of policing. If the community sticks together, then people who scam and steal will not be able to sell or get any use out of the things they scam.

Damn,

Why can a hangar owner not appoint a few pilots and still have the deed in his own posession. An airplane is also flown by more then one pilot, it is a way to expensive commodity to have sitting around being idle.

Appointing a pilot could easily be done in the same way as granting people access to a private house. All issues like this solved. More rides available all people happy. Time MA implements this.

NEVERDIE i hope you get it back.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

Mercury said:
Neverdie, I TOLD YOU NOT TO GIVE THAT DEED TO ANYONE! DAMNIT MAN.

Shocky, WTF are you giving the deed to anyone for? EVEN IF YOU TRUST THEM, THAT SHIT WASN'T YOURS.

Have a nice day and I hope that hangar poops a brain out for the both of you.

P.S. ND, still my buddy, but DAMNIT WTF WERE U THINKING!?

Sorry if I sound like a heartless asshole, but I think the two of you should both have known better - as you both said in your posts.

Hope you get lucky and get the hangar back but I'd say it is about 1 in 1000 you get it back from the person, and even less chance from MA - unless of course they give ND special treatment for being the CLUB owner. (VIP)

Exactly!
its one thing to loan out stuff to someone, but for that person to then loan it to someone else is a big no no.
You just don't loan out stuff that isn't yours to begin with.

:(

I hope the little hangar poops on the head of the person who keeps it captured now .. and bites the hands who will try to feed it :cussing:

If the person has any feelings whatsoever, I hope he/she will have balls enough to let the little hangar free so it can fly back home and safe to its owner!

If not, I hope this thread will make sure that anyone who owns that little hangar in future, except for ND and his crew, will be forever out of business!

Wish you the best ND!

continue.......

Being one of the 1st to be told about the hangar i was intrigued wen a bud pm'd me asked me how to put oil into a ship puttin 2 & 2 together i went straight up to the hangar and accused the "new" owner of being a scamming B'stard but after talking to him i think he is just the innocent at the end of a long line of scam-shocky knows everything i do because ive been in touch with him since the beginning of the whole affair. suf to say i refused to tell jake how to fuel the ship becauce even if he was innocent the ship wasn't technically his -he told me he paid 35k for it in good faith -so someone is waltzing around with a wedge on their ped card that isnt theirs!!
So i agree that word get around not to use echidna 4 hangar services till everything is sorted

Lykke said:
:(

I hope the little hangar poops on the head of the person who keeps it captured now .. and bites the hands who will try to feed it :cussing:

If the person has any feelings whatsoever, I hope he/she will have balls enough to let the little hangar free so it can fly back home and safe to its owner!

If not, I hope this thread will make sure that anyone who owns that little hangar in future, except for ND and his crew, will be forever out of business!

Wish you the best ND!

Even if someone pays 30k for it?He doenst have anything to do with it :confused:

And not all "400K" players read this forum.

Last edited:
xWandererx said:
suf to say i refused to tell jake how to fuel the ship becauce even if he was innocent the ship wasn't technically his -he told me he paid 35k for it in good faith -so someone is waltzing around with a wedge on their ped card that isnt theirs!!
So i agree that word get around not to use echidna 4 hangar services till everything is sorted

*If* he paid market value for it and *if* he had no idea it was stolen then you can't blacklist him because he has done nothing wrong.

Well I for one will have nothing to do with flying on a stolen ship and I am going inform my society to avoid as well.

Oh and the gaining trust for months then doing a big stealing sure remind me of another scammer I remember and who has a VERY long thread on this board

-.-

I dont feel blame for the new owner but that stole property make my tummy turn

Last edited:
Yeah wildcard up there now.. =)

ok hers the "new" owner with a bit of his reply to the convo i had with him

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/4/4/8/ProjectGCS0269A.jpg]
ProjectGCS0269A_thumb.jpg
[/url][br]Click to enlarge[/br]

still cant suss this uploadin image bit :) screenie in gallery

has anyone asked him yet who he paid the 32k to?

Status
Back