Missing items in history, never globaled?

jenny ferr

Elite
Society
Modified Perception
Jennifer Jenny ferr
I was checking to see some Brukite Stone Texture globals, but couldn't find Brukite anywhere and I bought the 180day thingy with all my gift credits lately so should be able to see most I guess.

Does this mean there never have been any global registered for this texture on ET?

I was checking to see some Brukite Stone Texture globals, but couldn't find Brukite anywhere and I bought the 180day thingy with all my gift credits lately so should be able to see most I guess.

Does this mean there never have been any global registered for this texture on ET?

Why it should be? the TT cost of click is ridiculous, you would need a hell luck i think

I doubt anybody has ever globalled on this

Why it should be? the TT cost of click is ridiculous, you would need a hell luck i think

and there is no "lucky" avas that click this :p

I simply asked the question about this to know if it was correct as I was wondering and there might be other things too.

Question if it should be possible or not isn't what I asked, but if I do globle be prepared to see it here on EF :D

Hijacker simply answered the question, so thanks :)

and there is no "lucky" avas that click this :p

I simply asked the question about this to know if it was correct as I was wondering and there might be other things too.

Question if it should be possible or not isn't what I asked, but if I do globle be prepared to see it here on EF :D

Hijacker simply answered the question, so thanks :)

And i replied to you, that its almost not possible thanks to TT input, the same answer as Hijacker :D, maybe you cant read

sorry I guess I read it too quick and with the "bad eyes" I see now it wasn't as bad as I thought that moment so I apologize for that.

sorry I guess I read it too quick and with the "bad eyes" I see now it wasn't as bad as I thought that moment so I apologize for that.

Just look at how many Basic Filter globals there are and that's 5 times the TT input of Brukite Stone Texture.

Just look at how many Basic Filter globals there are and that's 5 times the TT input of Brukite Stone Texture.

And is much more frequently clicked.

ok as the thread wont let itself die down I can make one last post.

Sorry again PW3CKA, was probably in a bad mood only before.

Yes it's low tt as low as you can go as far as I know, but does that make it impossible forever to globle on it...
During the years we had stones I was thinking at least one should have globaled, but guess it's even harder then I thought...

But now I know the answer to my question, there isn't any records of globles because there most likely never been a globle on it which makes it yet another challange to globle on :)

took me 100qr and a few k clicks to globle on leathers so I guess it will take 8-9 100qr BPs of brukite to make it (on my first now up to 68.7qr with personally found stones only) :D

now we can let the thread slowly die on it's own :)

o
Yes it's low tt as low as you can go as far as I know, but does that make it impossible forever to globle on it...
During the years we had stones I was thinking at least one should have globaled, but guess it's even harder then I thought...

Most Basic Filter Globals are from people clicking on condition while skilling up. There is a reason for this: low MU on the ressources. Why would anyone click Brukite Stone Texture on condition?

There is a reason for this: low MU on the ressources. Why would anyone click Brukite Stone Texture on condition?
:lam: And here I get for thinking I'm not alone in being crazy :banghead:

Back