Missing or corrupt files!!!

ferdz105

Mature
what the heck! that this mean i have to download the whole game client again?? any one know an easier way to fix this? will be much appreciated i know i am not the only one having this problem....

I have the same thing, after latest update the installation crashed, and now when I try to loggin I have corrupt data. It does not even check the files and then download the missing or bad files, no I have to reinstall the whole thing over I think.

I wont do this in a while I think, I already reinstalled it a few weeks ago. Crappy management I say.

Ya screw this! I tried the fix from Lyke's link but the files you download are zip and inside are not .pak but directories. unzipping gave error for all files it only makes the dirs.

So I deleted all content and downloaded it all again. And what do you think? same error. Because 1 patch installer didnt responded and shut down. The next patch installed without error. But still corrupted files when I try to loggin.

Its already bullshit that you need to download all the patches seperately.
ANY NORMAL SELF RESPECTING MMO MAKES THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD THE FULL LATEST RELEASE UP TO DATE VERSION. What crap is this that when you fresh download the game, you need to download the 10.0 version and then the freaking 2 GB patch (with crap 300 kb p/s) why dont they just put it in one download installer... Oh its to much work with every new update? well let them do something for their money for a change.

:cussing:

I dont have any issue's when downloading.

How come some people do and others dont?

(pc NooB here, just as well I dont have to fix anything LOL)

:D

Ya screw this! I tried the fix from Lyke's link but the files you download are zip and inside are not .pak but directories. unzipping gave error for all files it only makes the dirs.

So I deleted all content and downloaded it all again. And what do you think? same error. Because 1 patch installer didnt responded and shut down. The next patch installed without error. But still corrupted files when I try to loggin.

Its already bullshit that you need to download all the patches seperately.
ANY NORMAL SELF RESPECTING MMO MAKES THE CLIENT DOWNLOAD THE FULL LATEST RELEASE UP TO DATE VERSION. What crap is this that when you fresh download the game, you need to download the 10.0 version and then the freaking 2 GB patch (with crap 300 kb p/s) why dont they just put it in one download installer... Oh its to much work with every new update? well let them do something for their money for a change.

:cussing:

Gonna link this problem to our EP TECHcrew if that's ok?
Lykke

An "easy" fix is to make a suport ticket to ma, explain ur troubles, erase all eu files manually, and do a direct download from the link u get in their support answer! Sadly this implies that u might(yet again...) have to re-install!
Ps; if u use that dnatorrent still, delete that one too from ur harddrive, its a homewrecker for downloading!!!!!!

Not the greatest of help, but it will help hopefully

:evilking:

An "easy" fix is to make a suport ticket to ma, explain ur troubles, erase all eu files manually, and do a direct download from the link u get in their support answer! Sadly this implies that u might(yet again...) have to re-install!
Ps; if u use that dnatorrent still, delete that one too from ur harddrive, its a homewrecker for downloading!!!!!!

Not the greatest of help, but it will help hopefully

:evilking:

yup ... sounds so simple, doesn't it :)

Yeah I might just contact support, but it would be best for MA to put up the full 10.5 version online if you download via the entropia installer.

Back