Missing TP & Can't spawn vehicles

iatragenesis

Deactivated Account
Society
Freelancer
Iatrogenesis
Have just logged in at Shinook Jungle & the TP has gone as have the outside terminals. I don't get the PVP alarm & when i try to spawn a vehicle i get the ''too far away" message.

Re logging hasn't solved the issue. Talking to others at Shinook it seems i am the only one there experiencing this problem there ATM.

Logged in straight after VU update yesterday & played for several hours without any issues.

Anyone else experiencing similar?

I just ran from Shinook to Emerald Lakes to see if the TP was showing there. Exterior of mall shows but no inside structure. No mobs showing during my run & won't let me drop mining probes. Relogged at emarald & show up at Shinook...:mad:

Ditto

I have the same issue. Some tp's were not showing. I cant spawn quad, and i cant hunt. Its as if the engine thinks im in a different location, creatures act as if im not there.

End of the road for me with MA. I came back again...for the 3rd time....just to see if MA had changed their sorry ways...

I had the same problem,

Solution: run a repair from the client loader, that will fix it.

Cheers,
B

I've had similar problem. I didn't repair, but a relog only was enough (or 2 relog ...).
It seems to be a bug when you log in.

For me it seems nothing works.

I can't spawn a vehicle, I can't see teleporters, no matter where I run if I relog I always appear back at the same spot.

I've tried relogging about 10 times, repaired my files 3 times. Tried restarting computer/router, tried changing graphics and running windowed - Nothing seems to work.

I sent a support ticket and guess i'll be waiting a few days or a reply :S

same here, cant see mobs, cant mine, cant use terminals. Buildings are shells. After relog i start always in same place no mater where i log off. Can't spawn vehicle too. Unplayable for me after last VU.

I realy don't get it. Is it so hard to make improvements for solid copy of game without fucking up all those items wchich were working fine ?

And it's not my faul for sure or my PC config...all was brilant day before that VU arrived.

MA...Mega Amateurs.

omg.... hope it gets fixed soon, i didnt even log in yet since the patch because im afraid of this lol

For me it seems nothing works.

I can't spawn a vehicle, I can't see teleporters, no matter where I run if I relog I always appear back at the same spot.

I've tried relogging about 10 times, repaired my files 3 times. Tried restarting computer/router, tried changing graphics and running windowed - Nothing seems to work.

I sent a support ticket and guess i'll be waiting a few days or a reply :S

Between the relog i made my avatar run about 15 minutes (he may have reached another server ...). After relog i was back at the same spot as start, but i could see other avatars, mobs, spawn vehicles, etc.

same problem here....

relog helping, but sometimes i need to relog 5-10 times

Back