Mission: Buying bottle of beer with EFDs

How? Can I do this with U.S. dollars? :D

EFD can be traded for PED at around 250:1. PED to USD 10:1. A beer would cost around 2$:D

damn you kalanen!!

all i can think about is beer now.

wait never mind thats normal.

Cheers , I'll drink to that.
My apologies for not read all the thread ..but he my idea:
711 offers advertising (banner) here to a brewery in exchange beer which can be bought for EFD ;)

Search is your friend...

Apparently some ppl didnt read the EFD Store maintenance post from 711 :rolleyes:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Fake ofc

Buying beer with EFD, that sounds like a damn good idea :laugh:.

Good luck on your quest kalanen :cool:.

Heres a bump for some more efd!
:)

Gotta go get pack of Camels from a store across the street. I might ask (if the good boob miss with good sense of humour is on shift) if letter saying "KALASEN KALJARAHA" (Kalanen's beer money) and few coins glued on it could be posted there. I mean wouldn't it be like the coolest thing!? :D

Gotta go get pack of Camels from a store across the street. I might ask (if the good boob miss with good sense of humour is on shift) if letter saying "KALASEN KALJARAHA" (Kalanen's beer money) and few coins glued on it could be posted there. I mean wouldn't it be like the coolest thing!? :D

you should change your avatar to a picture of it once you get it going.

Maybe I should try selling some of Rochester New York's famous Rhorbach's Scotch Ale for EFD? Then again, I would probably spend my EFD on the stuff anyway, so I'm not sure that would work! :laugh:

He is really kidding, he is going to pour some Genny in that Rhorbach's bottle.. I guess that is a inside joke for central NY people.

On the other hand.. I have received many six-packs sent from germany. It was always put as something else but shipping wasnt that bad either.. just took a week or so..

I had funny little conversation with (BBaGSoH) miss in the grocherie store:

I put my wannabe mysterious guess-who-just-won-nobel-,-pulizer-and-few-oscars face on and told her that if everything goes well, they might get a letter with money in it. I told her not to lose it.

Whatever happens, she should. not. lose. it!

She got little suspicious so I told her the letter would be most likely sent outside Finland. Now she got really suspicious. I tried to look as serious as possible when I told her that she will know more when the letter arrives... :laugh:

Well,

Back to the phase 1. :tiphat:

Current balance updated.

Schpoilsh shcplais spwloosh sound you may hear - don't worry, it's not flood in your basement - it's my watering mouth.

I really earn efds by posting to my own thread!!? :eek:

Last edited:
buying beer

lol...buying beer with efd?? whatever floats ur boat. U should try makin ur own. I have experience makin my own wine every year & have a blast doin it. However since I'm still a noob at PE, I wouldn't be able 2 fund my own brew with it....yet Cheers!! :yay:

I love beer!
Bump

I am not deliberately bumping this stupid thread, however:

A: I am camped at bar's only puter so I have to look I'm really writing or something, but
B: I have spammed other threads enough so i have to write here.

On the other hand, I could give a little report about current state of this project: I have summin like 6k EFD's, which may be enough for a bottle of beer, bought from a grocherie store nearby. However transferring efds to rl currency and deliverance of it to the BBaGSoH miss will cause some expenses too so i need to double that amount.

Have a nice day.

think of me on the 5th sip.

just keep rule # 7 in mind when testing. - ; P

geeeez have to check what that said... but thx for the tip!

ouuuu ye, "flooding" might be that was the case :awww:

better to have a conversation then bump bump bump.

- ; )

Can one send beer by post/DHL or whatever?
I might be interested to trade one Romanian beer for your 11 EFD Kal, but there might be customs laws involved ...

Any of you peeps ever tried sending booze by post?

It can be done. The main problem is carbonation (more a problem with pilsners than with stouts for example) and shipping by air. Customs limitations are *usually* related to value, so shipping *a* beer (or even 6) should get through. No guarantees though as the carriers are getting increasingly paranoid about shipping packages with liquids in them. The best people to ask would be your shipper/carrier.

A friend of mine collects beer bottles and has many dating from before Prohibition in the US, some even still capped and full, usually gotten from eBay, shipped from all over the US.

Note though that he does not collect imported beer bottles, the Guinness shipped over from Ireland and sold in our local supermarket does not qualify for his collection. However, before his mother-in-law retired she was a travel agent, he does have a number of bottles (capped and full) that were acquired while she was on vacation and brought back.

I can possibly "donate" some Bell's (local microbrew) to the cause and if shipping logistics could be confirmed some trades might be in order. :cool:

First rule in misssionBuyinBottleOfBeerUsingEfds is that this is not a bump!

Second rule in misssionBuyinBottleOfBeerUsingEfds is that this is not a bump!

:eek:

Reminds me of the last time I asked the kids to get me something....

...still waiting on your latesat report on this :D

Reminds me of the last time I asked the kids to get me something....

...still waiting on your latesat report on this :D

Yes, sir!

I have 10k (going up as I keep spamming) vibrating EFD's to share for this one.

All I need to write some instructions about the trade.

And make a thread ofc (tomorrow I hope). :D

Back