Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until June 18, 2012:

• Armax - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Molisk - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Yay something I don't feel compelled to complete in two weeks. :laugh:

Ye i think i have enough time to finish argo bronze 10k kreltin 10k and sumima 10k, but unlikley to have time for any more :(

Any chance of a time extension till Xmas?

Last edited:
What happened to this week's mob change?

Yeah, are the current creatures still Armax and Molisk? (Sorry I am on Ark or I would take a look myself.)

:scratch:

They've gone busy on their "holiday" drinking or whatever things they celebrate there that the rest of the world doesn't celebrate. :scratch2:

Let them sober up a few days and we might see some new spawns on Monday.. :rolleyes:

At this rate though, there won't be enough time to get in all the mission spawns before August 21st; let alone do them..

~Danimal

They've gone busy on their "holiday" drinking or whatever things they celebrate there that the rest of the world doesn't celebrate. :scratch2:

Let them sober up a few days and we might see some new spawns on Monday.. :rolleyes:

At this rate though, there won't be enough time to get in all the mission spawns before August 21st; let alone do them..

~Danimal
The way this has been handled...there truly should be extra time added on at the end....or the 8/21 update postponed a month or two.....nearly a week behind doing the mission creature spawns...that they urged other planet partners to do as well....

The way this has been handled...there truly should be extra time added on at the end....or the 8/21 update postponed a month or two.....nearly a week behind doing the mission creature spawns...that they urged other planet partners to do as well....

Yep, not to mention they haven't given us any clue what changes will be made. I don't have time to complete all missions and I'm sure most others are in the same boat.

As someone who still has 2000 Armax left to kill I appreciate the extension. Please bear in mind 2 weeks to kill 16.6k Armax and 16.6k Molisk is not a lot of time if you factor in work / holiday / college / family commitments.

1 week to kill 16600 Armax
1 week to kill 16600 Molisk

Even in my grinding days (2010) it took 14 days minimum to do each Iron challenge averaging 1000 a day.

A lot of spawns that haven't yet come are freely available - there's 1000's of Argos NE of twin, plus we had the Argo Scout spawn recently (less hp even than the young) so if there isnt really a need for an Argo spawn now. Other mobs such as Atrox - plenty at Jurra, Ithaca or the Tiny Trox LA, Droka - also at Jurra (plenty there) Eviscerators are at the volcano, Sumima you can do them at Naga Island (ok that one is taxed) and so on.

So for those players like me that haven't finished the Armax or Molisk give us a few more days please. :)

Thank you.

As someone who still has 2000 Armax left to kill I appreciate the extension. Please bear in mind 2 weeks to kill 16.6k Armax and 16.6k Molisk is not a lot of time if you factor in work / holiday / college / family commitments.

1 week to kill 16600 Armax
1 week to kill 16600 Molisk

Even in my grinding days (2010) it took 14 days minimum to do each Iron challenge averaging 1000 a day.

A lot of spawns that haven't yet come are freely available - there's 1000's of Argos NE of twin, plus we had the Argo Scout spawn recently (less hp even than the young) so if there isnt really a need for an Argo spawn now. Other mobs such as Atrox - plenty at Jurra, Ithaca or the Tiny Trox LA, Droka - also at Jurra (plenty there) Eviscerators are at the volcano, Sumima you can do them at Naga Island (ok that one is taxed) and so on.

So for those players like me that haven't finished the Armax or Molisk give us a few more days please. :)

Thank you.

Molisk can be done at one of Atami's LA's? :scratch2:

~Danimal

Molisk can be done at one of Atami's LA's? :scratch2:

~Danimal

True.

It'd be nice if they could put some spawns for the Bronze missions like they did the Argo Scout. If MA are reading maybe a Feffoid Guard / Molisk Scout / Atrox Old event might be a nice idea?

Edit: Oh and send me an invite next time. ;)

Last edited:
True.

It'd be nice if they could put some spawns for the Bronze missions like they did the Argo Scout. If MA are reading maybe a Feffoid Guard / Molisk Scout / Atrox Old event might be a nice idea?

Edit: Oh and send me an invite next time. ;)

I would prefer hatchlings ;)

~Danimal

Atrax and Neconu - waiting for em ...

Back