Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until August 13, 2012:

• Allophyl - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Droka - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for October 9, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

ouch ...
Allo and Droka ... none for me :(

Droka are on my list to do soon :wtg:
Allos are also not bad after I have finished 3 other missions they could be getting intersting again :yup:

Actually some of the best iron mobs for those who haven't done the mission yet, me included ( Droka) :)

allos are pretty much everywhere...drokas good

will be active until August 13, 2012:

anybody know if that means they will still be there tomoirrow (aug 13th)? or do they change to something else tomorrow?

jay:)

anybody know if that means they will still be there tomoirrow (aug 13th)? or do they change to something else tomorrow?

They have been sloppy in the past and the mobs stayed in the areas for a couple of days longer than announced. But who knows, maybe they will do the change in a timely fashion this time.

I am doing mission there now of Drokas..and GREAT Spawn...:wtg:

Back