Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until August 29, 2012:

• Traeskeron - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria) FYI-Larger maturities to the northeast.
  • Scipulor - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for October 9, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Yep yep, rebalancing my arse, please call it a nerf if it is to be one :) Thanks

Was very sorry to see the Allo spawn replaced by Traesk :(
And I'm not the only one. There were two other hunters within sight, equally dismayed.

I wonder if MA would consider doing a second Allo spawn? This one enabled me to complete the 5k Allos (took me about 50 hours) but I've still a loooong way to go with the 10k. 2 weeks is not near enough for the stage 4 missions (unless it's merps)

jay :)

Can somebody give a link to info on the Traesk mission? Can't find any, not even on entropedia.

Yep yep, rebalancing my arse, please call it a nerf if it is to be one :) Thanks

Since some missions will be getting improved rewards, I wouldn't call it a complete nerf at least.

Since some missions will be getting improved rewards, I wouldn't call it a complete nerf at least.
Perhaps. They didn't say "exciting" which is usually MA's word to describe nerfs. :thumbup:

Iron Challenge on Traeskerons? Had no idea there is one.

There are missions to kill 100-200-300 of them, then some missions counting points (more for bigger), altho I didn't know they were in need of a rebalance since they are quite new :)

The Traeskeron mission should not change as it is newer and under the "new" format. Not sure how this helps anyone really, aside from this spawn probably being a little better than what is available, but there should be no rush to complete this mission.

And Scipulor are available both untaxed and taxed in good quantities.

Kind of bad choices, no?

What we really need is a Shinkiba Old spawn to do the bronze because that is a pain in the rear. :yup:

The Traeskeron mission should not change as it is newer and under the "new" format. Not sure how this helps anyone really, aside from this spawn probably being a little better than what is available, but there should be no rush to complete this mission.

Kind of bad choices, no?

What we really need is a Shinkiba Old spawn to do the bronze because that is a pain in the rear. :yup:

Except the Agility reward at the end will be replaced with a certain amount of "Agility tokens" which for those with a fair amount of Agility will likely be less than a single point.

Or maybe they will leave it as is, if you are willing to risk it. ;)

Except the Agility reward at the end will be replaced with a certain amount of "Agility tokens" which for those with a fair amount of Agility will likely be less than a single point.

No, I'm sure you are right.

Really puts new players in a crappy position too, because unless you already have a bare minimum of 50 across the board, completing missions before the "rebalancing" AKA nerf would hardly have been helpful at all.

The agility rewards will be absolute. From what I understand it will be so many tokens for a point, not matter where your agility is.

It could change, but it shouldn't. That mission was made in the new format.

Really puts new players in a crappy position too, because unless you already have a bare minimum of 50 across the board, completing missions before the "rebalancing" AKA nerf would hardly have been helpful at all.

Every next wave of players is always in a crappy position compared to forerunners :). But it's possible that those who haven't done any missions at all and those who will come after the "adjustment" may have an advantage over the low-mid players who had 60-70 average in attributes before they started doing those. The latter may be now at 80-90 but that's where they'll stuck forever, while the former can unhurriedly skill naturally to that level and then apply their attribute tokens - even if each token will represent only a fraction of a point, that still may throw them over the 100 mark.

The agility rewards will be absolute. From what I understand it will be so many tokens for a point, not matter where your agility is.
That's what I understand too, but a token may represent, for instance, 0.2 points of an attribute, in which case your reward will be only 1/5 of what it is currently.

The latter may be now at 80-90 but that's where they'll stuck forever, while the former can unhurriedly skill naturally to that level and then apply their attribute tokens - even if each token will represent only a fraction of a point, that still may throw them over the 100 mark.
Ah, true, I do remember reading something like that. Well, we still have to wait to see how it is when this update actually goes live. I haven't even been around two year and I always assume nerf before something proves to actually be helpful. That is the expectation MA has caused me to hold.

Kind of bad choices, no?

They just cycle through all with 2 week intervals.

The Trae spawn is terrible... please add some mobs!
But thanks for the Corny global I got while trying to find them!! :laugh:

Does anyone know what the lowest maturity of Traesk is that will drop Mindforce Implants? Or perhaps it's different for each particular Implant?

Does anyone know what the lowest maturity of Traesk is that will drop Mindforce Implants? Or perhaps it's different for each particular Implant?
where are those?..ohh..But I have question: Are or where are the Feffoid elites now?..I have been camping Ft.Fury for lower maturitys and mission lately..But wanted to know where are Feffoid Elites to bounce back and forth from?

Edit: Found them N. of Ft.Medusa

Last edited:
Are or where are the Feffoid elites now?..

Edit: Found them N. of Ft.Medusa

Found a better Not mixed spawn south of Minopolis Rose.. Cords 884, 826 ish

Dunno how long there will be there tho.. Good luck

Spongey

Ok, I'm done and the change is overdue, you can replace one of these with Shinkiba Old now, and the other with whatever. :yup:

5 days overdue for a change and counting...

Day 20:

Haven't seen a single hunter for 3 or 4 days. Even Xen is gone. I think he left the planet. We were supposed to move out 6 days ago. I've licked every square inch of this area multiple times. Shinkiba bowling is getting old. The Warriors are so bored they are shooting the Neconu in the ass, ducking behind a tree and giggling hysterically. Pathetic.

-Tony Traeskeron

Day 21:

The Neconu figured out what was going on and have dismantled several Warriors. From the wreckage they are building... something. I don't want to know what.

But that's not the worst of it.

With the lack of action, the female Cornundacauda have noticed that we bear a striking resemblance to a certain part of the male anatomy. We are being used as sex toys! I have suffocated multiple times! I did not sign up for this!

- Tony Traeskeron

:lolup: These posts are pretty awesome Xen!

Day 22:

Now a week and a day since we were supposed to finish this gig. We have not been paid for the last week, nevermind overtime.

On the plus side, we have figured out that if we go limp like when we die, the female Cornundacauda will leave us alone. Thank goodness.

Xen flew by. He yelled something like "*&^$ KIM *(&^& @!!(*& KIM $(*&^*&$!!!" He didn't sound happy. Then he flew straight up. I think he left the planet again.

- Tony Traeskeron

Last edited:
:lolup: These posts are pretty awesome Xen!

Indeed. Glad I subscribed to this thread.

Xen: the man who put the "epic" into epic fail :laugh:

Keep up the good work, Tony!

Looking forward to more of Tony's diary. :)

edited:....

~Danimal

Back