Mission Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until September 21, 2012:

• RipperSnapper - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 97000 Eudoria)
  • Allophyl - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Molisk Old - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)
  • Shinkiba Old - Outback Land Area 66 (39400, 42300 Amethera) - East side
  • Merp Old - Outback Land Area 66 (38300, 42300 Amethera) - West side
This procedure will be continued approximately every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for October 9, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Great news, Tony Traeskeron will be delighted too!

dfghjkl edited...

~Danimal

Excellent!

Rippersnappers? Again? Although we haven't had Hiryuu yet?

[*]Shinkiba Old - Outback Land Area 66 (39400, 42300 Amethera) - East side
I felt a great disturbance in the userbase, as if hundreds of voices suddenly cried out in delight and were suddenly drowned by opalo gunfire.

Rippersnappers? Again? Although we haven't had Hiryuu yet?

I still have two tickets about the missing RipperSnapper spawn at Fort Zychion ... if they were still there. we wouldn't need that extra spawn.

Thanks for the Shinkiba Old spawn, but could use about 5x as many.

Thanks for the Shinkiba Old spawn, but could use about 5x as many.

Ok, the spawn is not really the problem. The problem is they spawn in the water to the east, and eventually a whole bunch of them build up there, but they don't die until they are on someone's radar.

Could we please get a temporary Warrior-only spawn for the lazy bot hunters among us? :rolleyes:

Could we please get a temporary Warrior-only spawn for the lazy bot hunters among us? :rolleyes:

There's a pretty good Warrior spawn on the southwest part of the Emerald Lakes LA.

There's a pretty good Warrior spawn on the southwest part of the Emerald Lakes LA.

Those are mostly gen 3-5, but since Warr loot sucks and the only goal is kill count, not much point to shoot anything but gen 1 :). Saves time, too.

Those are mostly gen 3-5, but since Warr loot sucks and the only goal is kill count, not much point to shoot anything but gen 1 :). Saves time, too.

Hmm I usually get quite decent loot from them, but :dunno:

Try the Sten Outpost (NW of Hadesheim Crater), 's a few gen 01-03 or so there that respawns at a decent rate (not too dense spawn tho).

I did up to the 1000 Warrior at 752,675.

It does have a few drones mixed in, but if you dont mind that, its ok there. :sniper:

Alternative location (same problem with drones) 678,689.

Hmm I usually get quite decent loot from them, but :dunno:

Try the Sten Outpost (NW of Hadesheim Crater), 's a few gen 01-03 or so there that respawns at a decent rate (not too dense spawn tho).

Yeah, I know the place but there it's 95% running, 5% shooting :)
And the loot - I've done 1k warriors without a single swirlie, not very inspiring - Estos, for instance, currently give me at least 1 for every 100 mobs. ET's stats don't display much generosity on Warr's part too :)

Gen 1 is 500 hp, gen 5 is 700. Not much difference. It's not like many other mobs were there can be a big difference.

Awesome, didn't know that!
Thanks!

SW of Tukar, head toward the H20, fly over the Argo's if you want, some drone in there but mostly lower gen Warrior with a few gen 4, 5 & couple gen 6, nice spawn, would say medium. I did the 1k stage and had 1/2 dozen swirly's, but plenty of Bear, Boar parts and chips,

Gl with them

I'd like to put in an early request for extended time (extra 2 weeks?) on a couple of the mobs:
SHINKIBA
a) because, as Xen pointed out there's a problem with the spawn
Ok, the spawn is not really the problem. The problem is they spawn in the water to the east, and eventually a whole bunch of them build up there, but they don't die until they are on someone's radar.
I checked it out on Saturday, and there are not enough mobs for all the hunters up there. Coming back when fixed.
b) because this spawn is also great for the iron challenge but nobody's gonna have time to do both iron and bronze, especially not with the problem above.

b) would also apply to merps, come to think. And they are on the same LA. So, how about...fix the shinki spawn ASAP, and extend the time on that LA for a further 2 weeks.

RIPPERSNAPPER
a) because this is the first good rippersnapper spawn i ever found. They are either ridiculously thin or else keep going unreachable in other places

b) because you don't need that location to spawn other mobs in later, do you? :laugh: (especially not shinkis)

Might as well extend this one indefinitely

jay :)

Spawn density seems to be unsurmountable problem

Shinkiba Old has no aggro range whatsoever, it can hardly see u even if you're standing right next to it. Shinkiba has no HP and anybody can kill a dozen in a minute... yet the spawn density is set almost the same as if it was Falx Stalker spawn. Hmmm... :scratch2:

OK, finished my Shinkiba Bronze on LA66, but most of the time there was more "residual mobs" (the static fauna of this LA: hiryuu, bristlehog, trilomite, exarosaur) than shinkibas. You had to run around to find a living shinkiba or wait for a respawn and hope nobody kills it before you get here.

My advice - just forget doing it in a day.
Forget anything bigger than 20-25 dps, forget all the rocket launchers, definitely forget any real guns or you will go crazy. Seriously. Become a noob, make it slow and save your nerves.

Unless MA learns to manage the mob spawns... which is not likely.

Yeah I would like a spawn at least 3x denser please!

So I tried a a few 100 peds of hunting shinkiba old for my iron.
Loot generally sucked, but what bugged me about this loot was that there wasn't a single item in the loot.
The spawn at cape corinth (even the young) do drop some colonizer parts, the weird looking white rifles, the ball faps, and the odd chromatore armour.
I got none of that at the shinkiba old spawn at la 66... Anybody else have this?

Loot generally sucked, but what bugged me about this loot was that there wasn't a single item in the loot.
The spawn at cape corinth (even the young) do drop some colonizer parts, the weird looking white rifles, the ball faps, and the odd chromatore armour.
I got none of that at the shinkiba old spawn at la 66... Anybody else have this?

My inventory is full of shit and I spent 2 hours on that LA :)

~Danimal

300 ped ammo run on LA66's shinki:

shinkiloot.jpg

But tt-wise loot sucks, yes. Only a global on Bristlehog helped me to break even :)

nope, my inventory looked a lot like svarog's

but what the heck do you do with that shit, besides TT it?

I wish i had your luck. I kept having to bung things into storage containers to stop myself going over the item limit. Then later, on another planet I wondered why I was so heavy and ...yeah, you guessed it.

nope, my inventory looked a lot like svarog's

but what the heck do you do with that shit, besides TT it?

I wish i had your luck. I kept having to bung things into storage containers to stop myself going over the item limit. Then later, on another planet I wondered why I was so heavy and ...yeah, you guessed it.

Give to newb disciples for TT ?

Newb mobs looting newb stuff makes kind of sense.

I am about half way done with the Shinkiba IC 10K. They don't ever seem to loot any Global quantities of anything, but I get close to my TT spent back in return.

Spawn has now been fixed! :yay:

There's now sea of red at the specified spawn point :), (drove my graphics haywire :laugh:)

Bttw, can any of you guys advise on locations for good untaxed spawns of small trax and longu?

(and/or can we have those next?)

PS
Give to newb disciples for TT ?

Newb mobs looting newb stuff makes kind of sense.

It's not that it's newb stuff, but that it's crap newb stuff. if only it were cb5 and herb boxes....

Back