Mission Creature Spawns Update

I went lloking for the old shinkibas today and I found 5 that was alive, lol.

This sea of shinki looks pretty alive to me :D:
seaofshinki.jpg

(Note the coords, they constantly spawn at that spot)

Yeah, it's fish in a barrel, if you can take the lag.

Very clever ROFL :))))

What maturity are those shinki?

A Foul spawn has been added at 79140, 67762 West of Fort Troy.

What maturity for those fouls ? :)

Gonna check out that spawn right now, haven't been a decent spawn except on TI for a very long time...

Cheers, Foley :king:

I realize I am asking a lot but if possible for this last week is there a chance for a VERY dense Longu spawn and a dense Atrax spawn somewhere.

The current spawns of atrax are either to sparse to make rounding up effective or there are to many players around. The longu spawns are not dense enough for the time that is left.

I guess these spawns were made in the past but that was before we knew what the changes were going to be to the missions.

I realize I am asking a lot but if possible for this last week is there a chance for a VERY dense Longu spawn and a dense Atrax spawn somewhere.

The current spawns of atrax are either to sparse to make rounding up effective or there are to many players around. The longu spawns are not dense enough for the time that is left.

I guess these spawns were made in the past but that was before we knew what the changes were going to be to the missions.

Try OLA04 just north of Nate valley. 4 atrax DNA, max numbers, min maturity, can never run out of mobs.

For Longu, OLA20 W from Rei's defence. Also pretty dense spawn, only youngs.

I don't think Calypso team are in business to provide a spawn for every creature, especially when they are available readily in land areas.

Did you try the Land Areas for them?

I don't think Calypso team are in business to provide a spawn for every creature, especially when they are available readily in land areas.

I thought the calypso team was in business to make there customers happy and create some revenue for themselves in the process.

I have tried the LA's and the spawns are not dense enough for the number of creatures I need to kill before the mission changes go into effect. At certain times there are already too many players hunting on these LA's to remain effective.

With the limited remaining time frame I would rather not spend 75%+ of my time running around tagging mobs when a dense LA66 Shinkiba like spawn would save me many many hours and frankly is the only way I could complete the missions I would like to but it's not a big deal. I thought I would ask and I have.

I thought the calypso team was in business to make there customers happy and create some revenue for themselves in the process.

I have tried the LA's and the spawns are not dense enough for the number of creatures I need to kill before the mission changes go into effect. At certain times there are already too many players hunting on these LA's to remain effective.

With the limited remaining time frame I would rather not spend 75%+ of my time running around tagging mobs when a dense LA66 Shinkiba like spawn would save me many many hours and frankly is the only way I could complete the missions I would like to but it's not a big deal. I thought I would ask and I have.

Are you kidding us, the spawns on the LA20 for Longu and LA04 for Atrax are heavy, and dense like LA66. Plenty of mob to go around for however many ppl are there at the same time. Your talking about 2 mob with practicaly instant respawn. Try LA07 for a high density, higher gen Atrax spawn if you want more. MA is in business to run a planet, not just to appease your dense spawn request on tax free LA.

MA is in business to run a planet, not just to appease your dense spawn request on tax free LA.

Then why did they provide a temporary Scip spawn (pefectly good spawn at Meduda's head) and a temprary foul spawn? (plenty of foul young on TI) :scratch2:

These are just 2 examples off the top of my head. I'm sure there are plenty of others.

Leave the guy alone. No harm in asking, especially when a whole bunch of precedents have been set.

jay:)

Back