Mission Creature Spawns

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until May 7, 2012:

• Cornundacauda - East of Fort Zeus
  • Sumima - South of East Scylla Mountains
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.
Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

When it comes to people gaining something from MA, in a way that it is favorable to the player, MA is right on top of the issue to re-balance it, but when it comes to loot, it's been years that people complain that the situation is unsustainable but nothing happens.

Also, hooray for MA sticking it to the players with yet another nerf. Judging from Kim's past statements, I'll assume the "revised" rewards are all going to be those pathetic mission tokens. And I doubt it'll be more than like 20, for completing an entire bronze challenge while at that! :laugh:

Edit: oops, posted in wrong thread.

Someone please inform me if the corn spawn is more dense than the one found SE of Cape & what's the maturity that spawn of the majority East of FT Zeus. Thanks.

To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until May 7, 2012:

• Cornundacauda - East of Fort Zeus
After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.
Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

there are ALREADY good spawns of Cornundacauda and Sumima!! spawn something that has shitty spawns!

there are ALREADY good spawns of Cornundacauda and Sumima!! spawn something that has shitty spawns!

Where is the good spawn of Cornundacuda at? I kill through all of the spawns that are listed on entropedia too quickly and have to run A LOT. As far as sumima go, the spawn around oshiri is okay but still... A LOT of running. If you dont like the spawns they set now though, just wait two weeks and another two different types of mobs will be set :)

~Danimal

Mixed with Atrax Stalker and Slayer, Armax Old Alpha, and of course who could forget the Mulciber.

I'm really looking forward to doing my missions here!

PS Even if there weren't any of those other mobs, the spawn would still be crap.

Ooooo such huge spawns!!! :eyecrazy: LOL

Where is the good spawn of Cornundacuda at? I kill through all of the spawns that are listed on entropedia too quickly and have to run A LOT.

~Danimal

South/South East of Rouge Plains tp inside the pvp area. There is a huge spawn there for over 1/2 the pvp zone.

-Bemo-

South/South East of Rouge Plains tp inside the pvp area. There is a huge spawn there for over 1/2 the pvp zone.

-Bemo-

Last time I was there it was mixed with Merps and I was still running around a lot... maybe it's changed now or something but the last time I was there was 2 years ago..

~Danimal

Last time I was there it was mixed with Merps and I was still running around a lot... maybe it's changed now or something but the last time I was there was 2 years ago..

~Danimal

Merp mix is near the center now ....pure spawn is on the right half all the way to Honuri where it changed to allo's

-Bemo-

Reactions: EMW
The spawns are horrible... Please, make them denser like they are on RT and arkadia.. And don't mix them with other mobs.

The spawns are horrible... Please, make them denser like they are on RT and arkadia.. And don't mix them with other mobs.

Spawn seems fine for Cornundacuda and Daikiba to me... the radar is always full of red dots and as soon as I kill one another 1-3 spawn in the same area. So its a dual completion for the iron mission in that one spot. I have not checked out the other area yet simply because I know there are a ton of trees and junk there...

On that note...there is a mountain or two that I have to occasionally climb in order to kill these mobs (it's quite frustraiting). I don't really have complaints other than those observations so far from this "increased spawn" activity area.

~Danimal

The Cornundacauda spawn is not bad east of Zeus it gets very dense around the two hills south east from the fort. I think this spawn should stay for the duration to August and even beyond. Put another new spanwn somewhere else. Would be good to see a summer of Eudoria full of new spawns of mobs.

Back