Mission Galactica - Stage VI Bonus Mission

I like the idea that this spins up a little more demand for sweat

If they added requirement of sweat to each part of the Mission galactica mission and made it require exponentially more each time. It certainly would.

If they added requirement of sweat to each part of the Mission galactica mission and made it require exponentially more each time. It certainly would.

Huh? This chip uses mind essence. So that much more sweat needed. This chip is not that much of sweat consumed per use but it is a start of many things to come this year I think.

I like sweat being cheap. Not because I buy it, but it rubs my ego right when I go help a noob and buy some at 5 ped/k and they think I'm a god. ha

Fatal blow...

kill_strike.jpg

and

divine_chip.jpg

Will we finally be able to one shoot/kill a mob/player?
Or fatal blow never existed, do not exist and will newer exist?

MA should really stop to give exotic names to damage modifiers and other skills.
What happen when you Wound a mob? Do mob hit slower or try to run a way?
What happen when you critically hit a mob? Do mob behave like it is in shock or is stunt?
What happen when you deal Kill Strike? Does mob die?
In my experience nothing above.

Fatal blow...

Will we finally be able to one shoot/kill a mob/player?
Or fatal blow never existed, do not exist and will newer exist?

Fatal blow is not a 1 shot kill, the fatal blow is the one that finally kills you.
Its just like on Street Fight back in the 90's, when they said "FINISH HIM"
That is the fatal blow!

In that case it means the chip has 70% chance of you staying alive from a blow that would normally kill you. ( just my guess)

Reactions: jak
Fatal blow is not a 1 shot kill, the fatal blow is the one that finally kills you.
That is the fatal blow!

You get kill strike at random, also on full hp of mob and shuld be fatal as say description of kill strike .
It do not say that you get kill strike with finisher weapon to deal last hit.
Ofc you are right but look other skills and their names and effect in game like kill strike, wounding and critical hit.
There are no visible and measurable effect in game.

*forgot MA renamed critical hit about 10 years a go when ppl had enought of that skill to openly start ask where is effect of critical hit so they renamed it in inflict ranged/mele damage

Last edited:
That is the fatal blow!

In that case it means the chip has 70% chance of you staying alive from a blow that would normally kill you. ( just my guess)

Street fighter wasn't finish him. Mortal Kombat was. :) Killer Instinct also.

NUB!

Maybe the chip helps you as such:

A big Atrox has your avatar down to 4 HP, and hits you for 50 damage...but instead of dying, you get "divinely intervented" and survive the killing bite, and now have 1 HP.

Then, the Atrox kills you on the next attack. Heh...

Agree.

In Kill Strike skill description, the "fatal blow" is merely a figure of speech.

Agree too but once we get used that skill system is not what is written but a bunch of exotic names and a lot of figurative speech we are not able or we are afraid to understand one simple item or chip description.

Many times item or skill description is thrown without relation with game effects, consistency and good relation to other items, skills, abilities ect.

Must be our low mojo attribute witch you cant see by scanning other avatars except if you read description of RT Hater, but in same time for MA is so important that they will implement it in ComPet game too lol.

So it's a divine chip 1, but the image/icon they're using is for a lvl 3 chip. :scratch2:

Resto chips are III, VI, and IX.

I think you misunderstood what I said. Those are adj/imp/mod in item title, not "I", "II" and "III"

The item title for this says "I", but the pic they used for it is clearly a "III".

I don't know of any other MF chip where the name contains a number, but mismatches the image numbers.

Street fighter wasn't finish him. Mortal Kombat was. :) Killer Instinct also.

NUB!

Hahaha yes, Mortal Combat!
It didn't sound right when I was typing it, but that didn't stop me lol

First Divine chip looted

Ok so the first chip has been looted and now you all can know what the Divine chip does:

The chip when equipped gives you a 70% chance to see the Ethereal armor!
There you go... everybody knows now

Reactions: Mac
300 ME = 3 sweat per use, so one sweater will be able to supply 100 or so chip users.

I did say it adds a little more demand and that it is showing part of what is to come.. so.. my point is still valid.

This might be a nice service for healers to add so their customers get less of a chance to die.

When will we see chips that are over level 55 , ones that will need the level 140 implants?

And where are MF amps?

Anyone have pos of the mobs on the planets besides the one on Arkadia given at the beginning of the thread?

When will we see chips that are over level 55 , ones that will need the level 140 implants?

And where are MF amps?

There are chips(L) lvl XIII. Coro is lvl 58, lace and electric are lvl 60.
Do not hope for the rest.
In old system we had implants from 1 to 10.
Lvl 10 implant could not use small chips it could be used for chips from lvl VI to lvl X so not many ppl had it and no big mark up. Most ppl had implant lvl 7 or 8 and that implant was transformed in level 55 implant as is known now also because it had highest MU.
We waited long years that chips IX and X drop and never dropped so implant level 10 was just a carrot.
So is now too - no hope, once we have seen something like arson chip witch require level 115 of pyro but in that ime bigger implants did not exist.
Considering drop rate of higher chips we will need many years that somethin bigger drop, my life will not last so long lol
But would be happy that MA surprise us with amps and high lvl chips.

For now you can use high level implants adj, imp, mod, perfected to make (L) chips last longer.
But without high lvl unlimited chips there will be no serious MF players, amps too.

Hone isn't working. How do we activate this mission having done stage VI?

Hone worked for me, but I've done exactly VI stages, took the adjusted and stopped there. Could be that the "completed" flag for the stage VI gets unset for those who chose to continue the chain.

Have you talked to an Outcast Pirate before trying Hone?
http://www.entropiauniverse.com/missiongalactica#stage_6_bonus

I have the same problem, I have completed stage 10 but Hone won't talk to me saying I need to complete stage six, even though my mission log clearly shows I have completed it.

I presume they might mean you can only do it when you are eligible for stage six? I think that is a little strange to have that kind of restriction, I think its a bug, so I'll submit a case and see if I can get any information :rolleyes:

Bummer. I wasted ped and time traveling to the space station to find this out.

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood what I said. Those are adj/imp/mod in item title, not "I", "II" and "III"

The item title for this says "I", but the pic they used for it is clearly a "III".

I don't know of any other MF chip where the name contains a number, but mismatches the image numbers.

Ah, gotcha. Probably should have called it Adjusted. I suspect there will be two more bonus missions, chips with greater success rate and more health restored. Perhaps the "Mod" would be 100% success rate and 100% of health restored, that would be cool.

Another pay to MA to loot item ... where is the E in RCE heading ...

closer to the C :laugh:

The main thing that made EU attractive for me with the non-evolving-repetitive-boring gameplay is being abandoned (E). Not sure if this is a good choice. And to be honest, I think MA thinks the same thing as investment is being done outside of EU like Compet stuff. Some stuff is added for events and more of the same gameplay though ... hurray :) Meanwhile they use it as a cashcow until it's over and moved away to another platform or "E" (which could be a "C") ;)

Let's all hope I'm wrong ;)

So, which whining bitch is gonna start the thread about the divine mobs being too hard for most avatars and how MA should make some smaller divine mobs? :laugh:

Also, have any been spotted yet? I know there was a kamaldon on arkadia and a thwar on toulon a week or 2 back, anything on caly yet?

Another pay to MA to loot item ... where is the E in RCE heading ...

As with lots of things, MA is moving backwards and the E is becoming a D for everyone - RCD (Real Cash Drain)

To praise Cyrene devs for once (will they see this?), a lot of their mission rewards were/are bps. This meant that there was a market (in theory) for the mats and the people doing missions could craft their own reward. I think this should have been used in all of the more recent rewards, whether it be dropship bps, chip bps etc, as it would keep the E alive!

So, which <MEAN WORDS> is gonna start the thread about the divine mobs being too hard for most avatars and how MA should make some smaller divine mobs? :laugh:

Also, have any been spotted yet? I know there was a kamaldon on arkadia and a thwar on toulon a week or 2 back, anything on caly yet?

Saw a Proteron Divine on Calypso about a week ago

Back