Misson Creature Spawns Update

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until July 10, 2012:

• Atrax - East of Fort Zeus (87200, 94400 Eudoria)
  • Neconu - Land Area 6 (31400, 34000 Amethera)

After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

To assist Calypso participants wishing to complete Iron Challenge missions before the mission rewards rebalancing takes effect, the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until July 10, 2012:

After which time two different mission creatures will be spawned in those areas. This procedure will be continued every two weeks until the Planet Partner release scheduled for August 21, 2012.

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Bleh... very interesting and all, but i still don't know if i even want to finish the missions now, or if i want to wait for august.

I'd call boycott, but I know the community isn't united on this issue and that boycotting the mission spawns, just to hunt somewhere else, doesn't accomplish anything. I'm not ready to leave over yet another lie on MA's part about communications, so i'm just one of the rest of the sheep/lemmings enabling them to continue in their deceitful and dishonest ways.

Baaa baaa

Happy Hunting!

Originally Posted Here

Am i at the wrong coords or are there both neconu spawns?:scratch2:

Yeah...the only one I feel safe completing right now is the 1000 steelbirds, (I need like 90 more) And I am sure that MA won't spawn them because the low numbers required for the pretty decent reward were offset by the consistently limited spawning of them.

the following temporary creature spawns have been created and will be active until July 10, 2012

Why is it that I can always remember when the spawns are due to change, but Calypso staff never do?

Back