Selling: mk v me (1 ped SB)

Top bidder edited

I offer 25k peds for the piece

Top bidder edited

I offer 25k peds for the piece

:eek:

I know at least one person who is going to be :banghead: if this sells for this low...
P.S. - from personal experience using this gun, it is incredible. Awesome range, awesome eco, awesome dmg. After using it, I can only imagine how an Imk2 feels to use... hunting the right mobs, even with crappy skills, can be good due to the dps & range involved, little armor/fap decay to consider! heh :)

bump.....................

bump..................

bump...................

bump...................

wow I would love to see it sold for the 25kped :) will make it easier for me to buy one when I have the skills for it. :)

bump.................

i whil offer 26k for it.

top bidder edited

Great gun,. I like to make a higher bid, but promissed another guy to buy his gun if someone should outbid me on this one,. bump this up, I will like to see how much this sells for,.!

Edit: Buying another gun and not mk5 ME just for the info, so people not thinking I am getting another mk5 ME for the price of 25k.

Last edited:
bump................

bump...................

top bidder edited

bump.........................

bump..................

bump...............

bump.......................

bump..................

Last bump! Whoever top bidder tomorrow will get the gun...

This is a damned good price. I want to bid so badly, but have no money (CP ate it all!... not that I had 28k ped spare anyway...)...

Congrats to the buyer, but this is a sad day for current owners of MkVME's... think this is an all-time low on the price, considering in the last year I watched it go from ~50k to ~75k+, and now it's at half of what a few friends paid... :(

It's well worth every ped! Use it wisely!

Congrats to the buyer, but this is a sad day for current owners of MkVME's... think this is an all-time low on the price, considering in the last year I watched it go from ~50k to ~75k+

It's not a all-time low price.
Auction ended whit no bids (from pwauction):

October 21st 2005 07:43 AM 1 165.00 PED 15500.00 PED +15335.00 PED

So, there was a time before the price bubbel too, ATL dont fit ;)

It's not a all-time low price.
Auction ended whit no bids (from pwauction):

October 21st 2005 07:43 AM 1 165.00 PED 15500.00 PED +15335.00 PED

So, there was a time before the price bubbel too, ATL dont fit ;)

Touche, as I've only been playing since 2006 - should have added "all time low since I started ;)".

Still, very nice price for an excellent weapon!

Back