Status
Please reply by conversation.

Acar

Provider
Acarus Acar Torus
ingame auction:

SB: tt+17,5k
BO: tt+19k

thx for every offer, but i need pure peds for rl.

@admin/mod
if the thread have to be closed, thats ok, if not ... ty :)

Last edited:
This gonna be closed, can't list in-game auction items in here bro ;)

lots of high profile players have been doing that in last few months without any intervention from mods. maybe some upcoming rule change ?

since ppl are advertising shop inventory n such don`t see what the problem is. maybe put a cap at certain value for auction item not to spam the selling section.

How much is S/B? oh... ingame auction..

wel I dont have any problem with high end gears posted here and ingame at the same time... but Iif some folks post here and ingame when they are selling pixie parts that can create a lot of spamms lol

gl with sale :)

How much is S/B? oh... ingame auction..

wel I dont have any problem with high end gears posted here and ingame at the same time... but Iif some folks post here and ingame when they are selling pixie parts that can create a lot of spamms lol

gl with sale :)

FOr that here should be a special section.
As here is for Global's, HOF's, uber loots (Over 1k) and Ath list...
Here should be section for something like this thread but to make it it should be 10kped or more rules. It sounds fair for me at last.

Sorry! I didn't mean to start a discussion in your thread, just thought I'd point out the rules as some people find out the hard way and get upset :ahh:

bump :) ...........................

lots of high profile players have been doing that in last few months without any intervention from mods. maybe some upcoming rule change ?

since ppl are advertising shop inventory n such don`t see what the problem is. maybe put a cap at certain value for auction item not to spam the selling section.
when I try this my threads are locked, I don't see why it would be ok for "high profile players" :scratch2:

There should be a section on the forums just for advertising in-game auction listed items! :rolleyes:

edit first post .......... bump

gz for doing better than the blix thread m8. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back