MM Feffs

achma

Mature
Society
Scorpio
Achma Achma Achma
I have entered this Merry Mayham event and has played 5 hrs. and 43 minutes and gain right under 300 points/hr by my calculations (with repairs and selling/buying etc).
That means that I will get around 9k points if I decide to play all 30 hrs. (wife may have something to say about reaching 30 hrs. though).

So my questions are:
What do you guys(/girls) predict the winner of the MM 2010 in Feff class has in total points?
How is my avg. points according to your calculations?

-Achma

Last years winner had 91195 points.

On your own that would make 0.84 Feffs per second or 50.66 feff-kills per minute if you go for the lowest point-feffs.

On the other hand, If you go for the 5 pointers you only would have to kill over 10.13 feffs per minute to win....

I predict that Cat 2 this year will be a little lower....around 65-70k points to win due to the new rules

Last years winner had 91195 points.

On your own that would make 0.84 Feffs per second or 50.66 feff-kills per minute if you go for the lowest point-feffs.

On the other hand, If you go for the 5 pointers you only would have to kill over 10.13 feffs per minute to win....

I predict that Cat 2 this year will be a little lower....around 65-70k points to win due to the new rules

you shouldn't compare to last year as the rules were different, and people only had to log in to loot everything then log off while their support team killed everything.

this year the rules are to do "most damage" not "loot action" you will notice at the end of MM that there will be considerably less top points in the top 10 this year as people actually have to shoot the mobs this year

you shouldn't compare to last year as the rules were different, and people only had to log in to loot everything then log off while their support team killed everything.

this year the rules are to do "most damage" not "loot action" you will notice at the end of MM that there will be considerably less top points in the top 10 this year as people actually have to shoot the mobs this year

So, what are your guesses for top-10 then?

Improved Isis lr53+Eamp14 or Adapted Montgomery Anabolic + E-Amp 14 (or a borrowed A106) will give you ~47-48 dps. if you then deal about 40% damage to a a clan warlord, than means about 15 seconds average shooting per feffoid. So about 7000 warlords killed.

You don't need a huge depo for this and only a team of 4-5.

my guess 15 000 points for the top 10, 40 000 points to win

So, what are your guesses for top-10 then?

my guess is if your killing ONLY the top 2 maturities at about 15 seconds each kill, and don't stop firing the entire 30 hours 40,000 points is max for category 2. but as there are no spawns of ONLY champions and clan warlords.. a reasonable guess would be about 30k to 35k points unless you have a large team of supporters, healers, field suppliers, and pullers/taggers, then maybe just over 40k to 45k points.

thats for cat2, dunno about the other 3 cats im not in those.

if it's only most damage then couldnt u get 5 ppl to tag each mob twice and the main guy do 4 shots to take the kill count for most damage? so in theory shouldnt you be able to take out around 6 to 7 big feffs per min? so around 54k pts +/- 3k pts for error. given the lead guy got a tier 2 or 3 ul cb26 with evil amp on that badboy and the rest of the tag team using apis/dante. of course this is saying less then 3 % down time of finding those big feffs in one area, minimal time wasted in changing out loot for ammo/repairs etc.

Feffs will be the highest scoring category, probably somewhere around 50k. Other categories around 30k.

Last edited:
That means I can stop hunting right now!
I was trying to reach 6k points on my own but I simply cannot compete with teams and uber guns.

I'll be surprised if Number 1 fef hunters reach score above 40k. The new rules make MM quite a different game this year. You can't team with few uberguys with big guns and just collect the points as before. You actually have to shoot - and do the most damage. That'll decimate the bodycount.
Also, the spawns (the ones that i've checked) have maturities 1-10, not just 9-10 so that'll decrease the scores too.

btw: Is there a good location with high density Champions/Clanlords available? The places where i hunt have all mixed generations of fefs + other mobs (warriors near North base, merps/snables/exas near Argus, etc.). Or there's no "best location" at all? (yeah, i know i lack scouting but i'm trying to make it solo - as far as i can)

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Number 1 fef hunters reach score above 40k. The the new rules make MM quite a different game this year. You can't team with few uberguys with big guns and just collect the points as before. You actually have to shoot - and do the most damage. That'll decimate the bodycount.
Also, the spawns (the ones that i've checked) have maturities 1-10, not just 9-10 so that'll decrease the scores too.

btw: Is there a good location with high density Champions/Clanlords available? The places where i hunt have all mixed generations of fefs + other mobs (warriors near North base, merps/snables/exas near Argus, etc.). Or there's no "best location" at all? (yeah, i know i lack scouting but i'm trying to make it solo - as far as i can)

E from isslye or N from Camp Caravan ( behind river), but lot of big teams there so may be hard to catch nice place. However for solo hunter that might be ok.

That means I can stop hunting right now!
I was trying to reach 6k points on my own but I simply cannot compete with teams and uber guns.

I gave up after 7,5 hrs. (2,5k points) was then on the way to 10k points, but wife had plans for Christmas and my right hand was starting to ake.

well well, gl. to the rest :)

Back