mmoden

Hm... they spelled SEE wrong, the "Arriving at Port Atlantis" part seems a bit old (just post-VU10 era? or did he mix PA up with the Gateway?) and there is at least one error in the mentoring fact parts (unless I misunderstood, you can abandon a mentor at any time, not anytime before the 10% skill gain limit?)

Overall, decent review that doesn't really say that much about the game...? :dunno:

Dude wants to do the tutorial and clicks "Skip Tutorial". Then he is overjoyed that the tutorial was so short.

:laugh:

lol I didn't notice that until you said it, +rep if I can :laugh: (may have to spread first)

EDIT: "Can we jump? Nope, no jump on space bar..." :duh:

Last edited:
Actually really bad that there were almost no other players. How many did he met there running all 22 minutes around? 3-4, maybe 5(max) new players in 22 minutes exploring that area :scratch2:

We should team up together and make a better review :laugh: . No but serious. :confused:

Hm... they spelled SEE wrong, the "Arriving at Port Atlantis" part seems a bit old (just post-VU10 era? or did he mix PA up with the Gateway?) and there is at least one error in the mentoring fact parts (unless I misunderstood, you can abandon a mentor at any time, not anytime before the 10% skill gain limit?)

Overall, decent review that doesn't really say that much about the game...? :dunno:
Yeah I think he got some information from pre-vu10 and mixed that up somehow. Would explain that he already knew he could customize his avatar before picked his nickname... And the skipping tutorial part as well.

"Sweat is a major currency"
He has lots of knowledge :yay:

Thanks for that. Was good to see a review from someone that doesn't know all the ins and outs. Overall, despite minor misunderstandings, that was a great review and video in my opinion.

:cool:

I like this bit when he clicks the "skip tutorial" button and then complains the tutorial isn't in depth enough.

Back