MMORPG Video Interview with Marco Berhmann from Leipzig Games Convention

You did seem a bit nervous :D

Ps: Make mining events possible ;)

checking now ...

Pretty nervous rofl ... first interview?

You need a haircut Marco ...

did they ask about cry2date? ;)

Nope, they didn't. But mentioned 3 new planets comming, and in talks with more partners for more planets.

Yeah, English isn't my native tounge - it always puts me on edge. =)

...native speaker or not, English does that to a lot of us!! ;)

Nice job, Marco. :wtg:

darri

Yes definitely seem nervous :D
"You can actually make a living....." :D
Gotta love it lol..... Ok here we are.... "Is it a game?" - "we have chosen to have a more game-like approach...." so it IS a game? :eek:
"You can be a real estate agent" - you've been watching MMA recently? :D
Talking alot about SL makes me want to try it.....lol
"A rare mining tool...." got OA-105 on your mind? :D
"Everything is introduced by MindArk for the players to find out....We are not very open with exactly how each item works...." - yes, and that is rather frustrating when it comes to Scopes and Sights :D
"The....GDP....Rates better than some African countries..." LOL! That was funny :D
"3 partners with their own planets...." Ok, so now we have a number :)

Last edited:
Marco - Pinky's top fashion tip: cut your hair short - you were quiet sexy before! I really don't like the longer hair.:ahh:

Oh! and nice interview! :D

Marco - Pinky's top fashion tip: cut your hair short - you were quiet sexy before! I really don't like the longer hair.:ahh:

Oh! and nice interview! :D

I agree :) and we always get nervous in front of cameras bro, it's all cool :silly2:

Very nice interview of Marco by one of MMORPG.com's managing editors, recorded during this year's Leipzig Games Convention.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/31/view/videos/play/1293

Remember that Marco's responses in the interview are intended for gamers unfamiliar with the Entropia Universe and RCE concept, so don't expect any "earth shattering" info for veteran Entropians.

I think Marco does a very good job explaining the RCE concept and upcoming exciting Entropia developments (CryEngine, new planets, etc.) in the interview.

:wtg: Marco, nice job!

Hmm, so its official. Entropia is getting new planets. :D

This special turn is actually rather interesting.

Marco beat you :)

Very nice interview of Marco by one of MMORPG.com's managing editors, recorded during this year's Leipzig Games Convention.

http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/game/31/view/videos/play/1293

Remember that Marco's responses in the interview are intended for gamers unfamiliar with the Entropia Universe and RCE concept, so don't expect any "earth shattering" info for veteran Entropians.

I think Marco does a very good job explaining the RCE concept and upcoming exciting Entropia developments (CryEngine, new planets, etc.) in the interview.

:wtg: Marco, nice job!
Didn't marco just post this?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...opia-universe-interview-video-mmorpg-com.html

I had to laugh when Marco said that you can make a living from this game, but yes, this statement will defenitely get a wave of new depositors :laugh:

It was good to talk about the real unique thing of EU, the rl cash economy, and not some incoming cry engine graphics. There are other MMOs, such as LotRo, that can't be topped in graphics and environment even with the cry engine (at least from what i've seen so far).
But i don't know any western MMO (besides 2nd life) that has this combination of game and virtual world, so it was a right decision to advertise with this. Also the numbers given are quite exciting, same as the plans to expand with new partners.

You did seem a little nervous but you did ok Marco, good interview and some interesting things talked about. :)

I think you did your best marco. I don't like talking to people in front of a camera either :laugh:

Maybe alot of people are watching it right now, but every time I try, it just keeps buffering, and is unwatchable :scratch2:

Nice interview! Some nice little pieces of information in there too.

Nice interview, thanks, Marco.

Nice interview and well worth watching... "All avatars can move between planets" is nice to have confirmed.
And I like the explanation of the scarcity model and how MA intentionally reveals very little about new items and lets us figure them out (must get some good laughs out of that too!)

Well I wouldn't performe better ... :rolleyes:
I have a funny accent and I often forgot the words even in my mother language:laugh:

nicely done marco:) gogogo

good job Marco ;)

It kinda surprised me there wasn't a single word about CE2. That seems something that will attract many new people.

Marco said:
Yeah, English isn't my native tounge - it always puts me on edge. =)

Haha, yeah. I still can remember how you were running around before the interview. Like a kid before its first date :laugh:
Great interview though :wtg:

Dammit!!!!

RAGHH!!!!

It still wont play properly for me!! :banghead:

That was a fun interview to watch!

Back