Mob: attacks per minute?

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
I am not sure - but i looked for this on entropedia and have not found it. Please enlighten me if it is already there (where?).

It seems to me that different mobs have different attacks per minute (and different maturities also). (I have noticed this while sweat-hunting on daikibas and combibos... it seemed that it is way easier to sweat dry bibo than daikiba youngs).
It would be nice to have this info on entropedia, wouldn't it? Now it is only max dmg of the mob availble. Example what i mean:
Now you can see:
Dakiba Young - max dmg: 14
Exarosaur Young - max dmg: 15
Combibo Young - max dmg: 17
You think - well this small Daiki is the weakest of them all. Wrong!

I have measured how many attacks per minute those mobs deal:
Daikiba Young: 20
Exarosaur Young: 20 (hard to tell - measured it few times and it seems they sometimes lag or somethign and result is 19 or 20... did only small amounts of tests and i guess it would need to be counted for ~10 minutes perioids few times to have exact value)
Combibo Young: 15 !!!
This gives:
Daikiba Young - max dmg/min: 280
Exarosaur Young - max dmg/min: 300
Combibo Young - max dmg/min: 255 !!!
:) you get the point... (probably it is connected somehow with Agility of the mob)

And the reason why it was easier to sweat Combibo than Daikiba is that they do not distract as often as Daikibas due to less attacks per minute (and probably that evade has more influence on them too).

Falagor
:bandit:

Interesting, +rep, someone add this to entropedia!

Alright, well it's easier to find combibo to sweat now than daikiba anyway.

The mob attack speed (attacks/min) column is already there. If you open the Creatures chart it is between the columns Combat and Aggression. You may need to do a 'Configure columns' to see it.

Attack speed doesn't however show on the specific creature's page for some reason. I could swear that I've seen it earlier in the Maturity Levels area but it's not there now. Maybe Witte could add this for us? Until then, you can look for the creature in the main Creatures chart where you will see their attack speed (if it is posted).

Thx IceCold - haven't seen that before :). But it seems that there is very little info there (only 10 mobs have any value) and besides that it seems it is outdated anyway :). It says there that Combibos do 20 attacks per min when small test i have done today shows that youngs do 15 :).

Falagor

If you have up-to-date information, it would be great if you added this info to Entropedia. After all, all the data is submitted by the users, it won't appear out of nowhere ;)

When it is certain that the hit rate is different for different maturities, I can add it to the mob maturity levels chart. I could also add damage/sec, although that may be a bit misguiding as this would be highly dependent on evade levels.

Sorry for posting so late in here.

I have tested it for few mobs for different maturity levels and it seems that maturity does not matter :) (sorry for my intuition that thought different).
Although there is very little info about attacks per minute so i will try to fill the balnks. Unfortunetly it will be mostly for small mobs cuz i do not have any good armor/fap/high hp to outstand alive at least minute (and less time might be to little even to aproximate) vs strong mobs - and it will be my first time editing entropedia so i must get familiar with it first :).

@Witte
As for the max_dmg/sec (mayby max_dmg/min) - i think it would be nice to have this info (auto calculated from attacks/min and max dmg). I know that evade factor really matters here but it seems for new people (with low evade) it reallys does not matter that much and as i stated before - for newbie combibo is weaker mob than daikiba and they might think different considering only max dmg.

@edit:
Strange thing is: it seems that (due to lag probably) mob does not always do the same amount of attacks per minute. Example: Berycled does 58 attacks per 3 minutes (so it shoudl be actually stated as 19,33). Similar Exarosaur but it sometimes does 59 and sometimes does 58 (lag?).
Basicly so far mobs seem to divide in two groups, that deal:
~20 dmg (19-20)
~15 dmg (15-16)

If i will find anything odd (someone else stated that Borum Male does 30 for example but it might be outdated) i will post it :).

Falagor

Last edited:
I added a damage/sec column to the maturity chart ;).

Back