Mob toughness - HP

deanie

Old
Society
Freelancer
Hello,

I am having trouble finding a table or list of mobs and what it takes to kill them in terms of HitPoints.

If anyone has a link they could share I would appreciate it.

thankyou in advance.
PS: I did search the forum and then web but did not find what I was looking for (or I missed it). pewiki seems to be dead for me.

Deanie

This may be a daft question, but I've wondered for a while now.

Does anyone check the Wiki stats haven't changed each VU ?
It's a fabulous help without which the game would be murder, but lots of things are changed each VU and some not mentioned until we find out ,...what stops the health of a mob or two changing slightly or maybe it's other attributes?

Actually, how are these measured for the Wiki in the 1st place so maybe more of us could help?

t

I dont really know. I log each hit I do and work out a total which also includes any regen so is not that accurate.

My question was really so I could get an idea of relative strengths so unless the stats are very wrong they suit my (newbie) purpose well.

This may be a daft question, but I've wondered for a while now.

Does anyone check the Wiki stats haven't changed each VU ?
It's a fabulous help without which the game would be murder, but lots of things are changed each VU and some not mentioned until we find out ,...what stops the health of a mob or two changing slightly or maybe it's other attributes?

Actually, how are these measured for the Wiki in the 1st place so maybe more of us could help?

t

Health for a mob is stamina*10.
(we used to start with 90 health for 9 stamina, although that was the only brief time that rule applied to us)

To get the info you have to scan the mob (Agility/Intelligence/Psyche/Stamina/Strength).
For damage it requires "field tests".

It is quite hard to go and check everything again considering how much info is there (807 entries and counting, one for each mob maturity level). And mob info is one of those things that after being entered into the wiki for the first time rarely (never) gets changed. Personally i have never seem someone change it.

But recently i updated much mob related info based on the screenies and info provided by Akbar in his diary

And i didn't found any discrepancies between the info present on the wiki (much of the mob related info at the wiki is dated from over an year ago) and the most recent screen shots from Akbar (although he also has some oldies among the screenshot collection), so i assume that it has never changed.

About changes after VU's when MA announces them, the updates follow shortly (like when MA changed weapons reload times), but there are also some info that due to the inability of gaining access to the items is still to be updated, although the wiki is kept fairly updated. (excluding info that is kept secret)

Back