Mobilize the Forum

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
Okay so I'm bored sitting in my hotel room, and I'm thinking, I used my old unused .mobi site to mobilize my companies website so i can access product info from my cell phone... I hate trying to read this forum on my cell phone as well, why not mobilize it. So I bought www.planetcalypsoforum.mobi, and mobilized this very forum. Now my apologies if it's not perfect, I'm not an experienced web designer by any means, i simply used a converter. Just thought it would be nice to have a mobile forum and I tend to be a man of action when I have an idea.

So yeah, you can visit this forum on its .mobi counterpart now if you so wish, I give my word its a simply translation of this site with nothing else, and I would hope my word is worth something by now :laugh:

Enjoy!!

Last edited:
Left below the layout you can change the defail theme to the mobile one. It saves it as a cookie on your phone so you dont need to enter special adress orsomething. So it already is mobilized

Left below the layout you can change the defail theme to the mobile one. It saves it as a cookie on your phone so you dont need to enter special adress orsomething. So it already is mobilized

LOL I guess that just goes to show my ignorance of website management, oh well guess it gives another option at least...

Cheers!!!

Great i love it.

Maybe you should of asked (Hanne) if the site had a mobile version :D. But no fault in initiative most certainly Blast ;).

Great job. You just saved some MA programmer some time. Now, if only they would use that time wisely and make a mobile form of EU itself!

Great job. You just saved some MA programmer some time. Now, if only they would use that time wisely and make a mobile form of EU itself!

If there was a converter for that I'd do that too XD

i paid 10 whole bucks for the .mobi so gonna throw a bump in here in case anyone else finds it handy, lol

free bump for this gizmo

Back