Mobs for Codex, missing some

Erastothenes

Guardian
Society
Shaolin
John Erastothenes Bluetail
The Codex has made me revisit mob's that I have not hunted for a long time. Oleg has the precise math on things, as usual, me I have just noted that high maturity makes me go through levels faster. Those Turp at the pen near the Maffoid event is a good example (and pls don't go shoot the ones being sweated).
I lament the lack of some mobs, like Fauxcervix. Hard to find. There used to be an island off the coast south of where PA is, totally crowded with them. That went away with the VU10 upgrade, if I recall right.
I'd love to find high maturity, dense spawn of Foul, Chirin Dragon and those small birds like Gibnib. For examples.
Also, some mobs are found only on LA's. Like Cornoanterion on FOMA (domes 18, 19 and 20). Only low maturity, and very low spawn. It would be nice to try a decent run on Cornoanterion - but when I move through one of those domes I find maybe 3, 4 or 5 in each dome. Low maturity only.
Then there is those Second Entity's, I find only level 1 and 2 at a LA on Treasure Island. It would be interesting to try higher levels, see what I can manage before I'm murdered :)

To conclude, I'd like to see all mobs available, all maturities, and with good spawns.

Gl all, may Lootious see you clearly!

Back