Mobs in MS Paint

:yay:

Hi all :yay:

after hours of hard work I would like to present to you now my factory. I hope you enjoy it ;-)

wow Petty, thats amazing, i see that this is not just 10 minutes of work!! how detailed u painted. +Rep for ur post! this is ART ( only with MSpaint :eek: )

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Now thats what i call art :wise:

Take your time figuring this wee beastie out... and, no, I did not just touch up a bmp from an anatomy lesson website.... LOL!

loverly entries so far....

Take your time figuring this wee beastie out... and, no, I did not just touch up a bmp from an anatomy lesson website.... LOL!

I know that longu.... i've killed it and he dropped a tampon
picture.php

Got to be ... a cross between a Mourner and a Longu! :D However ... definitely WAY too close to something out of an anatomy 101 text. ;)

Too awesome :yay:

I'm just gonna post an oldie, because I don't have time now to make a new one!!

made this a couple of years ago.

made this a couple of years ago.

lol :D reminds me of this oldie too haha (forgot how much fun it was to make these things ... )

Click it - it's a movie :D

MORE MORE MORE :yay:

Happy osseocollum vs. sad feffoid :(

and oldie:

Pipe smoking Marco, old hadesheim shroom, combibo and dead gc reader

Contributing... I'm thinking about quitting my day job :D

mspaint_feff.jpg

Yet more amazing work here :D

wow Petty, thats amazing, i see that this is not just 10 minutes of work!! how detailed u painted. +Rep for ur post! this is ART ( only with MSpaint :eek: )

thx honey!
This is a change for me, I've spent a lot of hours in makeup Masks before ;-) but I must say when Adobe Photoshop would be allowed, I would not need so much time ;-) but it was funny to use Paint. :yay:

MS Paint <3

Ima do a bunch on wednesday when i get back to work :p

I see no bots, yet.

I suck at this but it is funny.

Pipe smoking Marco, old hadesheim shroom, combibo and dead gc reader

Words cannot describe how much I love this. :yay::laugh:

I propose raising funds to print this on a huge sheet of paper and send it to Marco himself. :D

special art Vamp Chick

this is so funny, so many different pictures and, really great work from all :)

Slowly but surely I have fun to draw with the paint :-D
I hope you like this

Last edited:
it is fun these many different and fun look at art works, really great thread :)

Slowly but surely I have fun with the paint to draw:-D
a different kind of art :) I hope you like this

kind regards Petty :yay:

Holy Moly ... that's incredible ... that must have taken you some time. I love the artistic endeavors put forth here, and I think that once we have enough of them, I'm going to create a video slide show. :D

it is fun these many different and fun look at art works, really great thread :)

Slowly but surely I have fun with the paint to draw:-D
a different kind of art :) I hope you like this

kind regards Petty :yay:

Surely you can't possibly have done all that in Paint? If you did, that's amazing :eek:

Surely you can't possibly have done all that in Paint? If you did, that's amazing :eek:

I did it by myself :ahh: I work with two windows, cause i can look the original pictures shadows. I use a view of 800% and the grid from Paint and my Wacomtablet. The nose, mouth and eyes and tribals on cloths are all single pixel which I had set pix to pix.If you just look into it you will see that are all lines, especially in the face, chest and arms.

The trick is i also saved the picture as JPEG and re-opened and work again cause the Paint refined in the transitions when u save it. I have make a testpic in Paint that u can see what happens when i save as JPEG. Look at the lines, they smir and looks more real.

PS i use 2-5 min ;-) its not the same how i do on my pic, for that i use hours, its only a simpel exampel ;-) :eek:

The legs from the Chick was made only with the linetool from Paint, how like the Fingers, i use onli 2 diffrent greycolors, very simpel. I started with about 12-20 different shade of grey and the effect which i tryed looks like the pictures: "painting by numbers (see picture with the boy). I have create 2 years ago textures for Second Life for my old virtual clothshop. I know alot of designe of texturies and 3d Objects, but it is difficult to draw in paint cause you have only one layer! In Adobe you can work with different layers, thats easier, but it works how u can see ;-) I soon Poste a guide for you that u can see how i made this step by step. I thank you for your interest. :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Last edited:
Why not doodle for a few mins... Looks like fun :). Mmmm, it is so MS paint looking.

Back