Mobtrain During Merry Mayhem: With Serial Pics as Evidence. What Should Be Done?

MobTrain in MM: What should be done in the presence of a clear evidence

• They should be disqualified from Merry Mayhem

Votes: 38 35.5%
  • Their account should be locked temporarilly as a punishment in addition to disqualification

Votes: 32 29.9%
  • Give them just a warning

Votes: 11 10.3%
  • It's a violation of rules but do nothing

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • It's not a violation of rules and do nothing

Votes: 24 22.4%

• Total voters
when i talk about mob train i dont say one tha spawn on you that happen nothing can be done about it

but poeple whit car have over 50 mob running on them and they keep coming toward you

even if you move they still find you unless you completly on the other side of the planet

once you send them a message about and keep coming what you think there doing they are elimanating the competition

so all you have to do if you want to win get a team of 20 and 20 other jackass whit car to go to other spawn and raise havock

the only poeple that are going to be left are all the big team that can blast away at the mobs

the small team of 5 of under dont realy have a chance

they will spend all ther time moving to try find another spot

i didnt bother entering in the event i knew what was coming when the cars came

a guy runnning a mod train running you can avoid a car running a mob train he can travel allot more distance in a short time and whit almost no decay the guy running a mob train there alot of decay

and i forgot to add i had no problem whit some of the big team running around other the clean up all the mobs

but they were running around not driving car and had almost no mob run to me if there was one they shot it back to them when they had a chance

I had a couple of incidents where I ran almost directly up to a person and started shooting mobs next to them without even realising they were there until I heard them shooting. The radar gets very busy during MM, sometimes green dots get masked by red dots, everyone is concentrating on keeping the momentum up. Its just too easy for small mistakes to happen. I even accidentally ran through a team once after getting distracted by the TV for like 15 seconds and ended up with one of their guys following me and fapping me;) When everyone is dressed from head to toe in tbird it can get a little confusing ;)

This guy clearly got very close to you and caused you problems, but that doesn't mean it was intentional. My experience of these type of incidents was that everyone just stayed nice and chilled and got on with it. I'm sorry if your experience of MM was not as good as mine, but if this was just a one-off then basically nothing much happened and you should just forget about it.

I enjoyed it very much too, was like in the old days, very funny. Cheers to You!
Kinda funny I was just chatting away in Soc chat during the last 4-5 hours of Evi killing and I was mentioning this Mob Train crap I have been reading in my rest time. I was talking about how in this Feff Category there seems to be so much drama with mob train this and mob train that. I was mentioning that in my Evi Category within my 30 hours I have not experienced any hardships, cry babies, or anything like this. I started my first few hours at the Volcano then moved the last 20 hours to Cape Corinth. I had a blast. There was a 2 man team that was just tearing shit up and making a mess some times with the occasional KS, but it was not on purpose. If you hunted Cape Corinth you know what I mean. Most people there have been crazy friendly and made this event a great time for me. Im sure I did not make top 10, but dam, I had a blast. Ive been rescued by others when I was swarmed by Evi, Ive been assisted in killing 8s-9s even though we were competitors against each other, Ive even had people finish off a mob for me when I died knowing dam well they would not get the points in the last 1 or 2 kill shots for it. Of course I have returned this favor as well. So my list is entirely to long to write names of the great people I've encountered out there at Cape Corinth the last few days but you know who you are. We might not have chatted because of the flow of killing, but we have exchanged the silent remarks as we raced passed each other trying to get to the red dot first :lolup:.

So on a happy note and I guess of topic: Thanks Hunters of Cape Corinth for an enjoyable MM 2010 :beerchug:.

Now back on topic: BoooHooo I understand the whole mob train, but sometimes it cant be helped. As for some of the people who think Mob Trains are funny, sure they are but, not during an event like MM. Its all fun and games when a Mob Train invades Twin Peaks or something on some innocent traders but MM, come on now, to purposely run a train at a competitor to disrupt his game play sounds like it violates the rules of EU, and just straight out childish un-fair play. If you are not apart of MM as in " You are not participating " then you have no idea about the concept of if I die or must fly away from a mob train, that take valuable seconds away that you could be earning Kill Points.

I had a couple of incidents where I ran almost directly up to a person and started shooting mobs next to them without even realising they were there until I heard them shooting. The radar gets very busy during MM, sometimes green dots get masked by red dots, everyone is concentrating on keeping the momentum up. Its just too easy for small mistakes to happen. I even accidentally ran through a team once after getting distracted by the TV for like 15 seconds and ended up with one of their guys following me and fapping me;) When everyone is dressed from head to toe in tbird it can get a little confusing ;)

This guy clearly got very close to you and caused you problems, but that doesn't mean it was intentional. My experience of these type of incidents was that everyone just stayed nice and chilled and got on with it. I'm sorry if your experience of MM was not as good as mine, but if this was just a one-off then basically nothing much happened and you should just forget about it.

Well, I'm really not competing in MM... So far i had fun........but that doesn't mean i've to endure that kind of crap... which many others are experiencing.

WOW, based on this video you honestly believe i've intentionally done a mobtrain to you ?
In my serial Pics, i've shown you how he was moving through me in less than 1 min.

And in this video... i was seemingly was standing and shooting....now if you call this a mobtrain....i guess i've to relearn the definition..

Well. i've not seen any response here by FPC official Pioneer......

So, I'll test myself something Unethical in my opinion.....and I'll do my testing on the same team unless MA/FPC ask me to stop......I'm doing it to prevent future recurrences ... and giving power to a solo hunter......
I'm taking it as a test and subject of my test are the people who did it to me enjoy :)

Killing a human is unethical...........but in war we kill people and justify it... for greater good

Couldn't find the team :(

it wasn´t us that mobtrained you, we didn´t even gather mobs which you clearly saw when you followed us.

please dont post things without facts.

yawn...

next subject plz...

where is my cookie...

Ban Whiners

The only people that need to be banned are whiners that bitch about mob trains. MA will lock accounts for harrasment. A mob train is NOT harasment. It is an effective way of collecting mobs in one location for efficient hunting. If someone is generous enough to waste their own armour/fap decay on bringing you a nice batch of mobs, then THANK THEM FOR THEIR GENEROSITY. Mob training only becomes harrasement if the same person follows you around and does it to you repeatedly. In this case, the issue is NOT the mob train. The issue is personal harasment.

Go play WOW. I hear they love whiners at Blizzard. Apparently this game is out of your league. :dunce:

This is a competition with big prizes, if you want to win big you gotta be able to play with the big boys/gals.

Put on your big girl panties and get over it :D

I do not see a thing wrong here, maybe you were in there way of running a mobtrain to one of there teams. Maybe op gets a warning?

Well. i've not seen any response here by FPC official Pioneer......

So, I'll test myself something Unethical in my opinion.....and I'll do my testing on the same team unless MA/FPC ask me to stop......I'm doing it to prevent future recurrences ... and giving power to a solo hunter......
I'm taking it as a test and subject of my test are the people who did it to me enjoy :)

Killing a human is unethical...........but in war we kill people and justify it... for greater good

Sorry for not posting in this matter earlier, but...

The Terms of Use did not cease to exist just because of Merry Mayhem.

Play nice.

here ya go ;) (for the 5th time it seems :duh:)

If a player does it by accident then its an accident. If they do it repeatedly and purely to reduce the competition then thats another matter.

When teams are close to each other then accidentally shooting the wrong mob or helping a competing team can happen (done it myself during some of the migrations). It's easy to lose track of your team and to wander off.

I've only ever seen it get nasty when ks happened on purpose.

Last edited:
Back