Mod Fap Drop

cibean

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Does anyone know when was the last mod fap looted? I have seen a few people hunting feffs for the last one year at a stretch, but none of them have been successful in looting one.
I'll be grateful if someone can share his/her knowledge with us.

From what i know most mod FAP's never dropped but exist due to misuse of a replication bug.

So if MA has in mind a certain proportion of mod FAP's to the amount of players i think it could take more then a decade before a new one drops as the balance is probably atm way of what they want.

As to when the last one dropped i have no idea.
There was a rumour last year that one dropped during the eomon event. But that one was never confirmed.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

yea, i heard the same to. but not for sure mate

hope u find ur info

vetter

You can bet your ass it won't loot off a Feffoid again. My guess is it will be off Dasps/Cornoanterian Stalker/Prowler or Malcruentor. Possibly even Spiders.

But not Feffoids.

guess what, my question about this in the Q&A was ignored, it didn't get any attention by MA later too. conclusion? MA is afraid to speak the truth - they are not in loot since 2004. everything can still be looted is another PR trick, that's all.

J.

couple of them, yes. 5 of them, maybe. majority are copy-pasted...

J.

Its simply false, all that crap rumors, to many jealous peple saying to much shit.

Yes there was some duped but thers plenty of honest loots and spreading all that shit info can only be based on jealousy ?

I myself have had dupes in inventory thou to no action of myself. it was a bug that occured somtimes i had at one time 8 sets of orange clothes and stuff, most dupes had tt 0 and couldnt be repaired.

It was MA´s decission to let all dupes ingame at the time be legit and let them be repairable.

Get over it and get done with

Back to question afaik the last drop was from warlock in the times when it was freespawning not far from pvp1 and i heard a guy looted 2 in one night but i have never seen screens. its likely end 2004 start 2005.

And yes im quite convinced that MA follows the principle of entropi and that if anymore uber items will ever be spawned it will be because they add to the numbers due to player count of because old/banned accounts are purged.

And yes im quite convinced that MA follows the principle of entropi and that if anymore uber items will ever be spawned it will be because they add to the numbers due to player count of because old/banned accounts are purged.

I think you are absolutely right about this.

Will be interesting to see what happens to LA deeds on a purged account.
Will MA be selling them again or will they drop on a mob. The last would be real fun for the finder.

Cheers
Richard
(ingame Siam)

I would hazard a guess that the Mod. FAPs from locked/banned/purged accounts will not likely drop because of the fact that a number of them were duped so long ago. Last I heard was the Improved FAP is more rare than the Modified FAP.

If this is still the case, then clearly purged Mod. FAPs won't drop at all until the correct balancing for the item is reached.

If you can imagine that the total number of Mod. FAPs in game should have been X as a result of the balancing equation and that the total number of Mod. FAPs actually within Entropia Universe is Y. Then for more to drop X has to be greater than Y (X > Y.)

If the purged accounts lets say number 3, then for more to drop Y must be only 2 greater than X.

This is just the way I see it.

If you can imagine that the total number of Mod. FAPs in game should have been X as a result of the balancing equation and that the total number of Mod. FAPs actually within Entropia Universe is Y. Then for more to drop X has to be greater than Y (X > Y.)

If the purged accounts lets say number 3, then for more to drop Y must be only 2 greater than X.

This is just the way I see it.

Now my brain hurts... thx :hammer:

erm, rumours you say? hmmm... let me see. 2 confirms and 40 (+/- 10) known, maybe more.

jelaous? about not duping them back then? nope. about not starting 2003 or earlier, of course. but not seeing a single confirm and silence from official channels (except PR stunts) makes it kind of hopless in sense of being able to heal ourselves up in the future - the L level requirements are far beyond any logic.

P.S. thanks for the neg rep, guess I deserved one for being honest =)

J.

Its simply false, all that crap rumors, to many jealous peple saying to much shit.

Yes there was some duped but thers plenty of honest loots and spreading all that shit info can only be based on jealousy ?

I myself have had dupes in inventory thou to no action of myself. it was a bug that occured somtimes i had at one time 8 sets of orange clothes and stuff, most dupes had tt 0 and couldnt be repaired.

It was MA´s decission to let all dupes ingame at the time be legit and let them be repairable.

Get over it and get done with

Back to question afaik the last drop was from warlock in the times when it was freespawning not far from pvp1 and i heard a guy looted 2 in one night but i have never seen screens. its likely end 2004 start 2005.

If you want confirmation i suggest you get hold of gizze tempest star angel tory nzr dekel anda ff wind faustian bf tigerman luk beastie or any other old uber or semi uber that dont or allmost dont play anymore ofc theses some truth but also repeating a lie enough times dosnt make it true

Back