want trade mod fap

for imp fap and imk2

or

imp fap and MM

or perhaps

MM + peds

"serious" suggestions/offers in pm plz

Last edited:
GL on Sale. though impfap ~ 260k MM ~ 200 = 460k :)

hope you get it :) thats a nice trade for you

Reactions: mit
well i that why i am open to offers we can work out the price difference perhaps

also i think imp fap 260k peds is a bit much

mod is much better vs the harder mobs

He's right 120 or 160 i a big difference

bump

i will buy your MOD FAP just wait for my hogglo tooth loot ;)

trade can be imp fap + PEDs as soon as i hit it :silly2:

Bump for 40 heal when running :yay:

bump for the best fap in game

maybe be realistic here?

Last ones been selling 300-350k..

you want imp mk2 (180kish) + imp fap (250kish)

So really you want 90k more than last ones sold for??

like i said offers in pm dont turn this into a pricecheck thread

i did not say i dont add peds perhaps

and only comment if you have the items listed and want to trade them for a mod fap

want trade mod fap

for imp fap and imk2

or

imp fap and MM

or perhaps

MM + peds

"serious" suggestions/offers in pm plz

actually there was a time when this was indeed a viable trade.

i know someone who made one.

don't give the man crap. let him hunt for his trade. gl with it, skull.

and just to add, when mm/imk2 was 100k (i remember when they were that cheap) and imp fap was 100k, mod fap was 200k or so, and this was a viable trade.

course at the time imp2870 was about 10-15k. so i guess you could have also traded a mod fap for 13 to 20 of those. given that the i2870 is 65-70k atm, they would be worth 845-1400k, atm.

a lot of the top end gear hit a level where it didn't "just go up" as some ppl like to say, when the mid level stuff skyrocketed by comparison.

nobody's throwing stones at ya, sammy. but i think prices are a reflection of willingness to deposit, trust in the economy, and when ppl hit good loots they are more willing to part with those freshly earned "free" peds in a way that makes gear go up, as when it comes to this adj/imp/mod stuff, there's a very little amount of the stuff to go around and more and more ppl interested in owning and using it everyday.

good luck finding a deal that works for you, skull. maybe stormer could find an extra 38k (oh, look a falx) somewhere and figure out a viable trade for you fap. best of luck to you in whatever gear change you're about to make.

and just to add, when mm/imk2 was 100k (i remember when they were that cheap) and imp fap was 100k, mod fap was 200k or so, and this was a viable trade.

Yeah, i remember that. :cool:

I sure wish i had an extra +100k to trade up my imp to a mod. :D It would actually be useful to me now that i have over 120 hp. ;)

Yeah, i remember that. :cool:

I sure wish i had an extra +100k to trade up my imp to a mod. :D It would actually be useful to me now that i have over 120 hp. ;)

well i wasn't referring to you, but yeah. haha. i actually know someone that traded a mod fap for a MM + imp fap, and it doesn't seem so long ago.

and i wish i had had the balls to buy 10-20 or more doa loudmouths, ml35s, ml45s back when i used to go, omg 200 bucks for a virtual gun, hahaha.

anyhow, gl to you skull, and bump. hopefully a good possibility will happen for you with your fap. ;)

Skalman sold me his modfap last week for 253 k.
So i guess 300 k is a little bit "up" yea.

:laugh:

lol lucky you if it is true

mod fap is gone now:ahh:

traded for imk2 and A204 and a truckload of peds

Back