Info: Mod & Imp fap list

Tzepu now has a imp fag SGA. I strongly suspect this was Scudds.

Update with the new info. ;)

TY all for the updates.

Just a couple minor corrections. Dreicc has been freelance for a couple days, and I believe Ter sold his FAP. I'll check with the new owner if it's ok to add his name to the list.

EDIT: Uniqu3 was using my FAP.

Nimstal Nimstal Nimsatl from SaS no longer has a imp fap...

You should also try and find out which ones of the 90-95% Mod-Faps ingame are actual dupes. It's been a hell of a market for items that shouldn't even exist. :)

Noone can tell though..

My mod fap is sold to Manni PXeuda Fauster

List updated.

Nimstal Nimstal Nimsatl from SaS no longer has a imp fap...
Any idea who the new owner is?

You should also try and find out which ones of the 90-95% Mod-Faps ingame are actual dupes. It's been a hell of a market for items that shouldn't even exist. :)

Noone can tell though..

I'm not as long ingame as you (You seems te be EF member from day 1 :eek: ), so never was around when that duping stuff was there.

But from what I heared that there was indeed a dupe bug, but as soon as you relogged the duplicated one was gone again.

Noone can tell though..

no one can tell, seems no one knows either. no one knows first hand someone who duped anything (obviously noone who duped would step forward), its always 5th hand hearsay. i personally dont think a single one was duped, otherwise there would be far more than couple of dozen.

no one can tell, seems no one knows either. no one knows first hand someone who duped anything (obviously noone who duped would step forward), its always 5th hand hearsay. i personally dont think a single one was duped, otherwise there would be far more than couple of dozen.

Someone did tell me once he sometimes duplicated one with a friend, then he traded the fap and he could use it. But after he relogged the duplicated one was gone.

Someone did tell me once he sometimes duplicated one with a friend, then he traded the fap and he could use it. But after he relogged the duplicated one was gone.

now this makes much more sence than duplicate entries from the client being able to go to the database server with no checks.

i know a person many years ago who duped a imp fap or 2 or 3... it invovled a repair terminal... something about repairing it... then logging out mid repair or something i cant recall the exact details but i have seen his duped imp fap... in person... old beta player... he got 1 them scammed from him when they werent that much money... but did hold on to 1 of them till the day he sold out...

so it isnt hearsay... i havnt seen it done in person cause i didnt play then... but i have know the person...

Just a couple minor corrections. Dreicc has been freelance for a couple days, and I believe Ter sold his FAP. I'll check with the new owner if it's ok to add his name to the list.

EDIT: Uniqu3 was using my FAP.

Well I guess if it ok to say that I sold my fap it is only right to say who I sold it too Buck Buck Stone needs to be added to the list ;)

Star has mod fap sga and sold his mod fap :

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/selling/177289-modified-omegaton-fast-aid-pack.html

It's probably Chelle who sold his fap to Star if it's not the other owner.

Dino sold her imp fap, dunno who is the new owner.

hmmm wonders why star would have done that, the fap heals for more in a single shot but is slower from what I was told (slow enough not to be able to dual heal between shots on big mobs) so getting 170 heal and dead (spider stalkers) to getting two heals 160+160= 320 and living?!?!?!?! maybe star can explain this one ?

hmmm wonders why star would have done that, the fap heals for more in a single shot but is slower from what I was told (slow enough not to be able to dual heal between shots on big mobs) so getting 170 heal and dead (spider stalkers) to getting two heals 160+160= 320 and living?!?!?!?! maybe star can explain this one ?

I agree, I don't understand either. The Imp SGA is better than the normal Imp. But for the Mod SGA, well it's to slow to hunt big dasp imo compared to the normal Mod fap. (I don't have the evade of Star ofc. :) )

there were far more than couple of dozens. those involved were mainly banned together with duped items. besides, use simple logic - why would MA drop such an item in a number they exist today during a rather short period? no, they were not meant to become so widely spread. only a couple were actually looted they are saying... ;)

J.

you dont think star has another "regular" modfap and see the reselling value of the sga one? well thats what I believe anyway...

there were far more than couple of dozens. those involved were mainly banned together with duped items. besides, use simple logic - why would MA drop such an item in a number they exist today during a rather short period? no, they were not meant to become so widely spread. only a couple were actually looted they are saying... ;)

for the number im going by that listed here as existing today. where there more in the past? surely if they banned some they would have banned and removed all? my simple logic would have people duping everything, but the rumours only surround mod (and occasioanly imp) faps, that doesnt make much sence.

for the number im going by that listed here as existing today. where there more in the past? surely if they banned some they would have banned and removed all? my simple logic would have people duping everything, but the rumours only surround mod (and occasioanly imp) faps, that doesnt make much sence.

that part I can not really explain, why only those items were duped. maybe MA caught the bug fast enough? also, I am not 100% sure that only faps were duped. armor dropped well enough. and there's also a bigger number of certain weapons in circulation... many possible explanations.

and back on topic, if you wish =)

J.

When I was in warrants Skalman told me whom (will not name) did most if not all the mod fap dups , that back in the days the items did not have a serial number ( all items today have a serial number). When MA was gong to be cracking down all all the dup faps / items and check every ones inventory this person sold / traded or other wise moved the items off his/ her person and hide them in parts of the world (in oceans mostly) .

I forgot what he told me about Loddid buy a improved fap back then (legit) buy but item was questionable, some how Loddid lost the fap that did not have a serial number, thinking back this might have been one hidden and did not get a serial number after MA closed down the servers and gave all items serial numbers that where in persons accounts.

Well just some interesting hearsay from me.

When I was in warrants Skalman told me whom (will not name) did most if not all the mod fap dups , that back in the days the items did not have a serial number ( all items today have a serial number). When MA was gong to be cracking down all all the dup faps / items and check every ones inventory this person sold / traded or other wise moved the items off his/ her person and hide them in parts of the world (in oceans mostly) .

I forgot what he told me about Loddid buy a improved fap back then (legit) buy but item was questionable, some how Loddid lost the fap that did not have a serial number, thinking back this might have been one hidden and did not get a serial number after MA closed down the servers and gave all items serial numbers that where in persons accounts.

Well just some interesting hearsay from me.

yes! very interesting :) aah I wish I had started back then.. I would have so much to tell.. interesting storys around the campfire.. (EF) :D

Nmv..... ,.......

Dude, this list needs a total relaunch. The people and soc names is wrong in many cases.

Oh well, any way. I do not own an Imp Fap anymore - i've upgraded to Mod Fap. And I am in the society called Dome 4 CND.

Thx.
Minken

Dude, this list needs a total relaunch. The people and soc names is wrong in many cases.

Oh well, any way. I do not own an Imp Fap anymore - i've upgraded to Mod Fap. And I am in the society called Dome 4 CND.

Thx.
Minken

You should start a new thread, mr. Fresh member of the club :p

Thanks for the tip, but naah, I suck at maintaining stuff. Just look at my poor Dome 4 CND :laugh:

:lolup:

This list needs some updating.

Add me to Mod Fap owners list! :yay:

This list needs some updating.

Add me to Mod Fap owners list! :yay:

Ouch, forgot about this list.

I'll do an update for those I know. But I'll need a lot of info to get it up-to-date.

Please provide me with full name and soc.

Updates done:
Nexia Dawn Daemons - Imp fap
Ruslan + mod fap
CC AoW - Imp fap
DRDoom Dawn Daemons + Imp fap

Additionally I can add the tier if the info is provided.

Last edited:
Ouch, forgot about this list.

I'll do an update for those I know. But I'll need a lot of info to get it up-to-date.

Please provide me with full name and soc.

Updates done:
Nexia Dawn Daemons - Imp fap
Ruslan + mod fap
CC AoW - Imp fap
DRDoom Dawn Daemons + Imp fap

Additionally I can add the tier if the info is provided.

Imp for me since a long while , tier 1 :)

OK , I did some updates, still a lot to go to get the list up-to-date again, but we'll get there.

If someone bought an imp / mod fap, let me know from who, then I can remove that one.

Ppl can also send update with the Tier info

Last edited:
Back