Discovery: Modified EWE EP-40 Mercenary, SGA Edition

Status

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
First item of value ever looted solo (aside from ESI), through 17.1k LWT worth of ammo after joining EU in Jan 2005. I decided to forego chasing more manageable items such as angel and martial in hopes of finding the highest tier, so I reduced my mob selection to 4. #3 paid off :D

Stats: Only difference is range increase, tested decay via fruit method and it's exactly the same.

5-8k ped ammo + amps done through the games hardest mobs almost every day since SGA was announced, still lost hope (and several K ped along the way) with every new discovery as all of you who have yet to loot any are. DON'T! keep shooting, it will pop up when you least expect it :eek:

Thanks to Warants (I forget who, but more than one of you pointed to spider from the 8 clue), Braxhona for the cheerleeding and mob dancing, my brother who was with me for most of it (enjoy the cut ;) ), and all other gratz in game!

Way to go, been watching you spam hofs for days now, finally paid off!

Grats!

Gratz :) very well deserved :)

Gratz, very nice indeed :wtg:

Gratz on the craziest find :D

Gratz on getting a new toy

:yay::yay:

1 question, the loot window shows some wood and the GUN (with no health bar) and a 175ped global message. What else was in the loot window which made up the 175 peds ?

Grats to this amazing find! :DDD :yay::yay::yay:

thats a nice start for the comeback, lol.

Congratz!

I spent all weekend hunting spiders... I can't believe. I was hunting same mob that dropped mod merc.. :(, and today foe ripper to... on atrox.. always so close never on money

I have lots of congrats to you.. just.. sigh... big congrats..

{DELETED VULGARITY DIRECTED AT MINDARK}

Last edited by a moderator:
What can I say... uber gratz, I really admire you for being so hardcore. I just guess I was stupid hoping that MA will allow a non-uber to loot any of the top end SGA items. I can't complain, I had my noob luck in that game, but I'm so tired it's hard not to be disappointed. Can't also say you didn't deserve it, but I'd be much happier if that MM dropped to some unknown noob. Warants and few other top socs will always get the goodies, no matter what.

gz mate i told u just hang in there and it will pay off! :yay: awsome :wtg:

We all dreamt about it and you got it :laugh:

Congrats ! :D

A big gratz. Thats some grazzzzy loot man :yay: :yay: :yay:

Huge Gratz for you m8.
You played really much and you are worth it.

Huge gz to the first owner of the SGA version of this mean little machine! :yay:!

I figured from the clue that it was the araneotrox...any thoughts on whether or not the young version has a chance of dropping one?

which one can i use :cool::cool::cool:

GRATZ amazing find :)

Wow!!!! Big grats m8!

You are the best hunter Entropia have ever seen!!! :yay:

You are #1 !!!1111

:yay: Gratz on major loot! :yay:

first reaction was.. ahw crap! but then again, you really deserve it since you really hunt your ass off! i saw you spamming so much in the chat!

Big Grats!

What can I say... uber gratz, I really admire you for being so hardcore. I just guess I was stupid hoping that MA will allow a non-uber to loot any of the top end SGA items. I can't complain, I had my noob luck in that game, but I'm so tired it's hard not to be disappointed. Can't also say you didn't deserve it, but I'd be much happier if that MM dropped to some unknown noob. Warants and few other top socs will always get the goodies, no matter what.

And how exactly is that unknown noob supposed to kill a spider guardian? Once, let alone recreate that kill enough times to have a chance to loot something like this? Of course the people that can hunt these creatures, not just kill them will ( note i didn't say should ) loot these items. It just sucks there is no teaming atm.

Grats man. I hope its the first of many looted.

Gratz indeed on a very nice item ;)

i compare this game to RL. rich always get more rich. system always feed those..

gz!

Last edited:
Its bullshit to say you've been around since 2005.

You may have skilled in 2005.. but where have you been since??

You logged off and didnt come back.. for AGES!!

It fuggin isnt fair!! :mad:

I dont like or condone the feeling of jealousy, Ive had that feeling twice in my life.. this is the 2nd time!

Why you?

Why another Warrant??

WHY!!?

Im pig sick, and I cant hide it, Im just been honest.

I know all about skills etc.. I wont go on.. no point, Ive made myself look bad as it is.

A lovely mod merc.. again given to a uber .. my dreams are smashed :cry:

*sniff* :(

Status
Back