Selling: Modified FAP

Status
Please reply by conversation.
mmm, I don't think so, still the best item ingame...

FREE BUMP

It heals 40 HP while running :yay:

It is maxed at level 6.95 paramedic :yay:

Please read the new forum rules please guys. No discussion on the worth of an item in sales threads at all (start a Price Check thread).

All, please note Rule 3.11 (no friendly bumps - thread starter is quite capable of bumping, and 'friendly bumps' tend to come with a message or discussion...).

Please read the new forum rules please guys. No discussion on the worth of an item in sales threads at all (start a Price Check thread).

All, please note Rule 3.11 (no friendly bumps - thread starter is quite capable of bumping, and 'friendly bumps' tend to come with a message or discussion...).

Can we start "Moderator hypocrisy" thread instead :scratch2:?

Or will that lead to suspension / ban / deletion as well?

I.

Can we start "Moderator hypocrisy" thread instead :scratch2:?

Or will that lead to suspension / ban / deletion as well?

I.

Yes, it would likely lead to a deletion as per Rule 2.14.

If you have a problem with how rules are being moderated, contact the moderator (or 711) by PM. If you're just suggesting there's some R5.5 posts I should have deleted somewhere else, then try reporting them, I'm not omnipresent.

Both posts above look like they are offtopic to the thread :D

So lets get back on topic, A great Fap is for sale here :)

Seeing as no other bugger has bid anything, as far as I can see, in the two and a half weeks of this thread's existence, I bid Imp Fap and Adj Fap.

Yes, it would likely lead to a deletion as per Rule 2.14.

If you have a problem with how rules are being moderated, contact the moderator (or 711) by PM. If you're just suggesting there's some R5.5 posts I should have deleted somewhere else, then try reporting them, I'm not omnipresent.

Please stop going offtopic.

*bump* :)

Yeah lol, I was off-topic, maybe I should have deleted and sent PMs, but sometimes little public reminders are worthwhile, else I just spend my life writing PMs to everyone on the forum.

So, forum rules have invisible bug, there's actually a bullet point in 5.5 with the text "Staff posts regarding moderation issues".

Seeing as no other bugger has bid anything, as far as I can see, in the two and a half weeks of this thread's existence, I bid Imp Fap and Adj Fap.

Hello,

It has actually been a bid of IMP + 150k and a bid of IMP + prism atm, however we are holding for a better offer, mainly looking for PEDs. I will update my main post with those bids.

Regards

I heard someone offering 430k ped for one. pm me if you want more details.

offering 1 virtual soul for 1 mod fap lol

Startbid and buyout has been updated. We have an offer of IMP+150k which we value at 475k, but we would rather have the PEDs.

Regards

Bump in the night... :wtg:

Evening bump... :wtg:

Bumpidumpibumpidumpibump :wtg:

Bump in the morning :banana:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back