Discovery: Modified Hedoc Mayhem

Nice... i saw this in game :) Huge Gz. I wonder how much is it worth? :yay:

TY, but the Gratz goes to my wife, Diana Hell.
She discovered it, not me (had to clear that up right away...)

looking for an answer for that myself, i'm guessing it compares to modfaps of the past?
been offered 50 CLD's for it so far.

TY, but the Gratz goes to my wife, Diana Hell.
She discovered it, not me (had to clear that up right away...)

Well gratz both of ya :) Again i will say nice :eyecrazy:

Grats to the family :)

Well done!

Huge Gz! What mob?

I'll up the bid to 65K PED

grats on fap dont let it go for cheap 65k is cheap btw ;)

HUGE GRATZ

Why sell it? I'd trade it for the classic MOD FAP since you are not maxed on it and keep the item instead :) Remember, usually to become an UBER u need uber items... :silly2:

thanks for all the input, it won't be cheap.
forgot to give full tier rates in first pic:
1- 93
2- 57
3- 103
4- 112
5- 102
6- 114
7- 128
8- 53
9- 73
10- 76

Big gratz to you and your wife. great find.
what mob dropped this?

At least 150k. If not 200k+. Do not sell for less, great find!

pm me before you sell it so I can throw a bid also :)

WHat is the decay on it per click?.

Gratulations

according to the stats on client loader screen, it's .08 ped per click (i believe)
ungodly cheap once the tiers are unlocked....

Gratz, you have the uber healing tool, that's at least a 250kped silent HOF! Check to see, it's better than a Mod FAP isn't it?
Good to see a normal player getting such an amazing prize!

At least 150k. If not 200k+. Do not sell for less, great find!

Really? From what I remember, Einstein had a real trouble selling off the one he got for his LA for 120K.

Amazing somebody actually looted this, more amazing that it wasn't in Category 4 but 3 :laugh:. Even more amazing that this thing is comparable to mod fap, if I was looter I wouldn't ever sell this thing & start doing a healing service. All you have to do is chip in to use it, no biggie, small price to pay to use it at 40 uses per minute :eyecrazy:. To me this is at least worth 130k-160k PED somewhere around that.

PS: has the improved hedoc been found yet?

well, all i know is, so far we have been offered:
50 cld's
70 cld's
trade for list of uber armors, faps, etc.
140k peds

Eddie hell all I can say is you've ended up in heaven. How terrible eh :yay: Congratulations on looting the dream toy

Really? From what I remember, Einstein had a real trouble selling off the one he got for his LA for 120K.

so what you are saying is that Einstein got a Modified Hedoc Mayhem Edition fap :scratch2: :confused: :scared: :dunno: :banghead:

is mayhem officially over? my wife is still in the instance, but mission has been updated, scores stopped counting

is mayhem officially over? my wife is still in the instance, but mission has been updated, scores stopped counting

yes it ended at:- Jan 06: Competition ends 23:59 UTC

grats to you and the wifey!

and i think the solo mm ended, but looks like the team portion is still going!

Gz and thank god MM is over, was a crap event, if you can even call it an event. More like an incredibly simple, temporary instance.

Back