Modified Opalo???

Nirfu

Elite
Society
Rapture of Rebellion
Nirfu Nirfu Merlin
I did see this picture, I have never heard of such a gun he uses. I tryed to find it in pe wiki but wiyhout success.

Some one have any facts about it. Price, damage, decay etc....

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/9/5/6/2/ATH.jpg

EDIT: Since one hour of posting this I new I was a big fool, since it's a fake. :)

Last edited:
I think this is a joke. :D
From the last crit, though, the damage would be anywere between 470 and 940, that's almost as good as the official MA popgun. :laugh:

its a fake nub

look on the ATH table and see if its there :!!!!!

If you browse the gallery you'll find it in there ... somewere .. :D

999 DMG / SEC
1 AMMO BURN
150m RANGE

rofl

I have to check the HOF list for Lucky. I didn't check the chat window to close. But it doesn't look like it have been changed with PS or other soft. But the crit and damage makes no sence.

Nirfu said:
I have to check the HOF list for Lucky. I didn't check the chat window to close. But it doesn't look like it have been changed with PS or other soft. But the crit and damage makes no sence.

There are some very skilled PS users out there :) You should see Joraels Titanic (xxxiii) find of rug :)

There are a couple of very small detail misses that give it away but for something made for fun it was very good.

btw S:Modified opallo - price - any spare body parts should cover it, I could do with a new kidney.

Shit, I'm stupid. - rep for me :D

Particularly as the critical damage report is in white. Bad mistake.

one of my soc mates said hey when lucky get that ATH I said what,first thing I did was check the list I said it not there.
As soon as he said it was in mcCormick's gallery I laughed lol

did you also see once the robot arms?! i think im the first one, which looted one of them.. pretty cool ;)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

motified opalo

looks like a photoshop deal to me some things are missing off the spec sheet but if real wheres mine?????? And why is it now just appearing with no1 but this 1 person having it dont you think if a new uber weapon appeared someone would have found out before the screenie. hmmmm just a thought

peanut2 said:
looks like a photoshop deal to me some things are missing off the spec sheet but if real wheres mine?????? And why is it now just appearing with no1 but this 1 person having it dont you think if a new uber weapon appeared someone would have found out before the screenie. hmmmm just a thought

Didn't you know? Back in VU2.6 they used to sell Mod Opalos at the TT. They're very rare now because they only did 2 damage back then with a 30 second reload, so only a few people bought them, and even less people kept them until now. MA did a reverse nerf on them in VU5.4 and made them the most uber weapon in the game!

Luckily I still have 10... I'll sell you one for TT+9k. It looks like a normal opalo when you're trading, but it changes when it hits your inventory... ;)

Maybe I should edit the first post, bu then; NO!! Much more fun this way. I think this thread will be a loooooooong one. :D
(and everything cause I'm stupid)

you rock lucky!!!!

Lol as well as offering armour upgrades, ill upgrade your opalos for you! Just meet me by the weapons machines

Back