Modloot, good or bad?

you must be playing another game than me??
just did a tiny run on Groovers, I usually do around 1k clicks at a time, this was only 330 and I got 6 success which means every 55 clicks was a success :confused:
I know how many successes I used to get and this is not it!
Something has changed, pisses me off that MA didn´t tell us.
Im thinking what someone else mentioned, skills has a bigger impact now, dunno...

I am playing the same game but in old days it was also possible to get that low success ratio, i can remember oa101 (L) run with 200 clicks on condition and only 3 successes.
What about next run of 330 click, i bet you had little bit over average success ratio (thats how it goes).

You are talking about average based on one run... I know for sure some real condition gamblers who do more than 3000 condition clicks of amps etc every day and their success ratio is far from what you said. Sure they have bad runs, but in the long term the average success ratio is same or improved (atleast for some)

I am playing the same game but in old days it was also possible to get that low success ratio, i can remember oa101 (L) run with 200 clicks on condition and only 3 successes.
What about next run of 330 click, i bet you had little bit over average success ratio (thats how it goes).

You are talking about average based on one run... I know for sure some real condition gamblers who do more than 3000 condition clicks of amps etc every day and their success ratio is far from what you said. Sure they have bad runs, but in the long term the average success ratio is same or improved (atleast for some)

I didn´t base anything on one run, I just told you one run but it reflects how it´s been for me recently.
If I don´t hof Im nowhere near 90%. Sometimes it can take more than 100 clicks to get a success on my qr100 Groover bp, that is something normal now which is wasn´t before.
I know something changed with success rate. Sometimes I craft literally the whole day, far more than 3000 tiny clicks and it´s not as it used to be.

I didn´t base anything on one run, I just told you one run but it reflects how it´s been for me recently.
If I don´t hof Im nowhere near 90%. Sometimes it can take more than 100 clicks to get a success on my qr100 Groover bp, that is something normal now which is wasn´t before.
I know something changed with success rate. Sometimes I craft literally the whole day, far more than 3000 tiny clicks and it´s not as it used to be.

I have to agree. A negative change to crafting was made recently.

Back