Molisk "Adjusted" now?

Status

Xandra

Prowler
Society
The British Empire
Xandra "MadMaiden" Xandottir
Hi,

I know I'm paranoid. But my first hunt after every VU traditionally is Orthos, and there I found out & verified that Molisk now regenerate in a 5 Second cycle.

Atrax, Merp, Drones, Hiryuu (new there, too, btw,) don't regenerate this fast, still. I'm not sure now if this fast regeneration of Molisk is new, I'm not the big Molisk hunter.

I'd appreciate the wisdom of the seasoned Molisk hunters - did they ever regenerate this fast, or is it a hidden feature of the current VU?

And if, which other mobs have been "adjusted" besides the molisk?

Thx & have fun!

PS: Should my "discovery" be long known knowledge, or should I be here off-topic, or should it please you, I kindly ask for moving/ deletion/ whatever of this thread.

Hadn't noticed the difference when hunting them, but yes I think these are regen mobs now (went back to shoot one and noticed how fast the health bar goes up)

Didn't make the patch notes then.

Doesn't surprise me if true - people obviously didn't squeal enough when the last lot were done, so it goes into the MA "We can get away with this" file. :laugh:

Eventually anyone without an uber dps gun will run out of mobs to hunt :(

Last edited:
Atrax, Merp, Drones, Hiryuu have been in orthos for many years btw

I was on Molisk hunt yesterday night, on adult too raiders. I didnt noticed any particular regen rate.

Gratz and +rep to MA. I will be going back to combibo hunting, cant wait till it takes 2 mid lvl players to take one of those down!

It's actually a very good thing.

Yes their regen is faster now.

This will maybe elliminate some of these idiots who like to sell teeth and buttons on the auction for order prices and decrease the MV (and i mean decrease fast like yesterday from 460% to 430% lol !).

PEOPLE !
IF YOU DON'T WANT THE MV TO DROP AND DESTROY YOUR FUTURE AS A TARGETTED MOB HUNTER ALWAYS SELL FOR MV OR MV +FEW POINTS ON THE AUCTION !!!

Sorry for shouting :)

It is easy to sell for more than MV if the amount is low enough - like just few hundred teeth (200 to 400)

If you really want to sell it quickly then sell it to some trader in PA or Twin Peaks - that will not affect the MV because most probably he has a buyer or if not - he will sell it on the auction for a high price.

Hmmm maybe we'll have to use a Korss instead of a P4 on small ones :scratch2:

as long as the actual HP hasnt increased, probably not a bit issue.

I can't believe that MA could have changed some mobs behaviour without declaring it in the changelog.

They didn't....as was stated this was "noticed" before the VU was implemented, so it couldn't have been changed without an update.

There is no change, this is sheer paranoia.

I'll go and check myself in a few hours, if I'm wrong I'm wrong, but it doesn't fit.

I have think that in teh last VU and hunted only atrax no i stop hunting the new hp mobs done before and do it now if noone is at old stats i stop hunting for ever thats my part i can do.

Mayby it is time we can put the stamina of each mob maturity combination in entropedia so we can easiliy check if the HP has changed.

Also the regeneration rate would be usefull then.

Cheers
Siam

Mayby it is time we can put the stamina of each mob maturity combination in entropedia so we can easiliy check if the HP has changed.

Also the regeneration rate would be usefull then.

Cheers
Siam

Stamina is usually there, you have to click the Configure Columns checkbox to see it.

I am hunting them now, after the VU, and yes they have increased regeneration by a lot. Atleast since they almost didnt regen before, they are like atroxes now. :mad:

Just saw this thread, so i tpd to a molisk leader to make sure it was as big as it could be. And indeed, i didnt think thered be anything to this. They regen HP just like the aliens, trox and so on do it seems... but their actuall hp seems to remain unchanged since even the big molisk still die very very quickly.

atrax drones and merps are there for a looong time now.
ill hunt some molisk when i get back home, and see how they are..

Although the regen is fast now, its not a total showstopper for me as they young - scout at least go down just as fast with my Riker UL2.

It would be more noticeable on the higher maturities, and if you die from a critical hit, it isn't worth TPing back any longer unless you are fast.

What I'm more disappointed by (but not in the slightest surprised by) is the lack of mention of this in the VU notes.

Now lets find the other 5 mobs altered.

If I go to a restaurant for my favorite sandwich, i'm sure they will let me know if it has has been turned into a shit sandwich with mustard and pickle for enhanced flavor, by way of the menu.

-rep MA

this is no big deal, molisk have ridiculously low hp anyway.

probably should have been mentioned in the release notes, but they will be better mobs to hunt now :)

People here on EF complain about it, but in game it seems the general population have flocked to ambus, atrox and aliens in their thousands, so MA must take that as a vote that people want mobs to regen that way.

You struggle using fist on them now the bastards :mad:

That's crazy, all of favorite mobs are gone now. Noooo! :(
Well, i hope they'll loot better at least.

probably should have been mentioned in the release notes, but they will be better mobs to hunt now :)

People here on EF complain about it, but in game it seems the general population have flocked to ambus, atrox and aliens in their thousands, so MA must take that as a vote that people want mobs to regen that way.

I think thousands is an exaggeration, but you do see them in global chat a lot (Atrox especially). I would say that Feffoids seem to be less popular than before the change - I know I cant hunt them any more.

I disagree that people WANT mobs to regen that way but they are addicted or want the 20k weekly HOF. ;)

The people that are very unhappy usually dont say anything because they've voted with their feet and gone.

Yeah, the mobs are generally more fun after they have been improved.

It's just the usual EF-whining whatever MA do. ;)

Note that MA can perform 2 changes on Mobs in order to "increase diversity":
1 - Increase HP.
2 - Increase regen.

For now, and unless I am wrong, both factors were increased.

Only factor 1 gives more llot since it is more or less accpected by everybody than loot (and global / HoF) are related to HP.

If Molisks now have faster regen but no bigger HP, well, loot will not be better. Only price for their teeth will rocket since less hunters will take them because of increased kill cost on armor and FAP. :D

Yeah, the mobs are generally more fun after they have been improved.

It's just the usual EF-whining whatever MA do. ;)

:confused:

If you didn't read the last posts, the discussion is now about Molisks being adjusted without notice.

Without notice means they are now bugged.. and bugs have to be reported to support!

Status
Back