• Dome 7 low maturity

Votes: 16 10.7%

• Total voters

NEVERDIE

Stalker
Society
NEVERDIE
NEVERDIE
Definately a really tough call, Im definately gonna look for another DNA, need more claws for that..

So lets See exactly where the Vote takes us?

well, the big exas dome could use some more wild life... i'd say big maturities there.

more votes Plz

dome 12 would be good as i dont go in there much anyway, those neconu pack a punch so would molisk leaders. That way it can be an elevated hunter zone, and the miners dont have to bother with one hit kills from high maturities in the other domes.

Voted Dome 7 medium. I would have voted Dome 8 maximum but no one has gone for that, so dome 7 gets my tactical vote. Dome 11 Longu/Molisk mix would be shite imo.

Voted Dome 7 medium. I would have voted Dome 8 maximum but no one has gone for that, so dome 7 gets my tactical vote. Dome 11 Longu/Molisk mix would be shite imo.

I agree. I don't see me hunting longu and molisk together. I voted for Dome 8, but medium maturity. However my second choice is Dome 7 low maturity. I seem to talk about putting something in with those Exas with Kitty quite often. :laugh:

Dome 7 would be a nice second choice. Would give me the option of bringing a basic pattern shirt bp with me. :)

Hugs,
Aliana

ooops VI is gonna shoot me. They went in Dome 11, but before you get upset go hunt them and see how it goes...

It definately makes the Dome more fun, collect some claws and the Next DNA will go in 7

*shoots NEVERDIE* :handgun:

Will be interesting to see how they work with the Longu. Even if the Molisk Leaders are too hard to handle, the Longu's are large enough to be easily tagged away from a thick spawn. Will try them out when im up for new years eve :)

ooops VI is gonna shoot me. They went in Dome 11, but before you get upset go hunt them and see how it goes...

It definately makes the Dome more fun, collect some claws and the Next DNA will go in 7

BOOOOO!!!! look like my cnd moments are coming to a close really quick. dome 11 was my favorite, i would always global of off longu in there. The longu are soo calm that i could bomb right beside them and not worry about them attacking me. Molisks have a decent aggro, if there leaders in there then that spells certain doom for 98% of the people that go to that dome.

Last edited:
no leaders in there, I will adjust the maturity down if its too hard to handle, but so far it seems very complimentary

Well if there are not going to be any leaders in the dome with Longu's ill change my opinion on it being shite. Hunters should be able to hunt the Molisk without the Longus getting too fussed about it and still be able to harvest teeth for tailoring. If you going to stick with medium Molisk in 11, then i would suggest putting high level Molisk in dome #8 when/if you get some more DNA. This will compliment the swamp dome nicely and please those that can handle the big Molisk.

I bumped up the Molisk to One below max, so there will be an occasional Leader,, Spawn is pretty thin so its very easy to handle ... I will drop em back down if its a problem.

Getting closer to a 2nd DNA

I will check this Poll to see where the 2nd Most popular choice is

I'would really like to see another DNA in 1 -10 domes since most events take place there.

To take the load of the Atrox and Atrax domes...

... got any pilot DNA kicking around anywhere they seem a little thin on the ground and I wanna get slapping the new mobs :D

I'would really like to see another DNA in 1 -10 domes since most events take place there.

Agreed, the Trax dome gets particularly pounded/busy during events

gz ND you have done a very good job!i know that cnd will the second calypso!!!!!:yay::yay:!and our home!!!!:D
+ a rep for your work!

any chance in getting these molisk knocked down a notch there? just a little too high. perhaps when you get the 2nd DNA make this one lower end and the second one higher end?

those Leaders are nasty I will bring it down a notch

I agree with harald having some interesting mobs in the lower domes ...some of them i simply never go in... daikiba youngs...yawn. fungoids are just boring
ambuls could be bigger.

Caps are still out of my range (though i foolishly continue to hunt them) without a fapper. Dome 8 spawns could be upped they are very sparse

Dome 9 the trax spawn appears to have been nerfed... saw one prowler in a 2hr run. If there's one stalker in the dome that's okay just walk around him, but i miss getting ganged by eight old-alpha/prowlers.

Dome 7 and dome 10 have always been yawnarrific.

I'm about to start a review of all the Domes, so we can have a bit more excitement

thanks neverdie! i have seen several people in there trying to hunt those molisk and most are about where i am. thats about mid or a little lower lvl player and we are getting creamed lol. i really hope you get that 2nd DNA of them so that you can get a dome up with some really big ones in it! if you do could you knock those in 11 down to where the highest that spawn are hunters? that seems to be about the top lvl for ghost with plates. if you could knock them down to there i promise to do my part in slaughtering them in search of that DNA part for you ;)

I think dome 8 would be perfect for max maturity molisks, it's very much up and down hills in there where you can take advantage of the fact that molisks are very slow climbing up hill.. Will make it a good spot for mid level players to kill the big molisks..

I see now you placed them in dome 11, also kinda good dome for molisks... But please turn up the Longu DNA some, way too small as it is now...

I lowered the Molusk in 11 Down a notch. So hunters will be the most common Maturity...

You'll have to clear the Dome to get em to respawn at that level though..

Also Made another molusk DNA, the Poll seems to indicate Dome 7 as the Popular choice...

I would prefer to put it in 8, because then u can hunt all buttons in there.. Also Dome 7 is bugged at the Moment and i cant exterminate the Exos to make room for the molisk

Also my reluctance with the Exo dome is that its a common DNA, So i could (One DAy) exterminate the exo spawn in that Dome Entirely to make room for something Completely new and Put Exos Anywhere Else...

ahhh complicated stuff.... keep the Feedback Coming!!

ND why dont you close this poll and start a new one. I voted 7 only to keep them out of 11 (lol didnt work did it)!! Maybe others would change their vote too?

I would certainly vote 8 in a new poll, as i agree the molisk would go well in the "themed" swamp dome.

Hi,
Can I ask why you starting to over populate the domes of CND with mobs... for those that may wonder what I mean... try mining up there now compared to a while back... it sucks!

Just my oppinion..

Scudd

ps: I couldn't vote because there was no poll stating "no" to the mobs.

I'll include a No mobs for u and other miners in the future Polls Scudd

and i thank you for lowering them down. off work this weekend so i will be in there having my slaughterfest!

p.s.

i understand where scudd is coming from as i am primarily a miner. in the 2 years i have been there (still no tower :( ) it has become, shall we say, "interesting" at times to do some mining.

Last edited:
Was quite disappointed to see dome 11 with molisks now. Used to like hunting Longu there and mining of course, but not really anymore.

I would be happy with the molisk in either dome 7 or 8, but certainly not at max maturity. Max maturity would make it a dome I would forget about until skill/equipment upgrades took place. Even then, I may not. I actually like hunting the smaller molisk and have always opted for them on planet, taking them down, looting and off to the next quickly. What can I say, I'm a kill bonus skill check addict. :laugh:

I would also like to point out that once someone is ready to venture out of dome 3 and into another dome, their reasonable choices are either dome 5 or dome 7. During the times that the merps are turned up, dome 5 is longer an option for this faction of the community. If you take the exas out of dome 7 and completely revamp that dome, it leaves this "soon to graduate or just graduated from discipleship" out of options. They may be a smaller faction of the community that would travel to CND, but when looking at it from a marketing perspective, there's something to be said for lifetime loyalty.

Hugs,
Aliana

Back