Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Dome 12 High

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Dome 10 Low

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • Dome 7 low maturity

Votes: 16 10.7%

• Total voters
thanks for that Aliana, thats a very good point and i think the merps may need to move out of five

Dude, I love molisk-also in game :silly2: . Any how I would love to see them at CND.

In defense of the Merps

thanks for that Aliana, thats a very good point and i think the merps may need to move out of five

Oh ND. I think you landed a crit! Kitty looks very very wounded. Please don't destroy the merps on what I had written. I have to live with her! :laugh:

I would like to add in defense of the merps that when she finally got me to hunt in there with her with the merps maxed out, I did enjoy it. I found Paladin Harness/Gremlin Gloves drops far more encouraging than pixie ever could be. I found that hunting in dome 5 with the maxed merps had ped leaving my card at a much slower rate than on any other trip to CND ever. It made me feel encouraged that the time Kitty and I could hunt our marathon hunts we're fond of on CND without needing large amounts of deposits to pull it off was drawing near. I actually felt the snables got in our way. I just didn't mention anything because of the position I hold for a portion of our population that I expressed in my previous post.

Now if you really want to know what would make Kitty and I drool that is on our wish list, we would love to see a dome with max maturity merps and low maturity molisk. That is a dome I wholeheartedly believe Kitty and I could shoot the hell out of to our hearts content and my hearts content includes 10-16 hours of solid hunting in a day. :)

Does anyone else out there like the idea of little molisk and big merps?

Hugs,
Aliana

Last edited:
Any Suggestions where else the merps could go?

I don't visit dome 10 often. Max density + max maturity Merps would make me go there. Or mix them with the berycled in 13 :eek:

Any Suggestions where else the merps could go?

You would need to be the judge on whether the expense would be worth it or not for you. However, I have always had a gnawing desire to get the snables moved to dome 7 or the exas moved to dome 5. Both those mobs are of the same level and would compliment each other. That would give you a fresh dome to do something completely new in and would ensure that you are still taking care of those 2K +/- in primary weapons individuals.

If the snable DNA is inexpensive enough, you could consider moving the snables to dome 7, leave the merps in dome 5 and add something (little molisk? :D ) in with the merps.

Hugs,
Aliana

Edit: As an afterthought, if this sounds plausable and possibly benefitial to you, you may want to check with the miners as to which dome they prefer to mine in. 7 or 5. That may be helpful in making sure the easier not too agro mobs are in the miners favorite of the two domes.

In relation to topic but slightly off-topic anyway =)

Are there actually lots of hunters up at CND, except in the more specialized domes with coanterions, dasps etc? I spend 95% of my time ingame on CND and I rarely see any hunters there at all...except during events & the occasional miner getting fed up with "u didnt find any resources".

Im just curious considering the votes...I guess ND is trying to get more hunters up there but imho it´s a delicate balance when mixing down new ingredients into an already delicate soup =)

However I wish you best of luck with the project and I´ll try to keep an open mind, not beeing the conservative miner I´ve become =)

ND,

you know what would rock? that would be to remove all the exas in 7 and just max it out with merps... I mean who doesnt love the merps? So cute and cuddly...

And I know for a fact that merps dont try to kill you, they just wanna hug!!

ND,

you know what would rock? that would be to remove all the exas in 7 and just max it out with merps... I mean who doesnt love the merps? So cute and cuddly...

And I know for a fact that merps dont try to kill you, they just wanna hug!!

:yay::yay::wtg::yay::yay:

See ND im not the only one who likes the merps. so can we have our own dome for them? huh? huh? huh? Please? please? please?

:D

Are you serious? I Could move the Exos to 5 and put the merps in 7, but the miners may not like being Mobbed by merps

Are you serious? I Could move the Exos to 5 and put the merps in 7, but the miners may not like being Mobbed by merps

:yup:

I vote for four max maturity, max spawn merp dnas and two min maturity, max spawn molisk dnas. I think Kitty and I would love a dome like that and it seems others like the merps and molisk too.

Go ahead! Show me how fast I can burn through 200 ped of ammo! :laugh:

The regular miners may not care for it, but I can see hunters who like to tinker with mining more encouraged to drop a few bombs and probes in their travels when they know there's a dome the regular miners don't like to frequent.

Hugs,
Aliana

Last edited:

Dead serious, would totally rock.. And to be fair mostly everyone can kill the merps, well not the nude miners but you can't please everyone :)

have you got that new DNA yet the neverdie? when you set up your max molisk dome can we again (i know im sorry but trying to give honest feedback here) lower those dang molisk to scavenger as highest and make them spawn a lot more. found the last 2 leaders last night and after many respwns got them out of there lol. i have full ghost (footguards included) and a full set of 2B plates (cant afford 5B) and those hunters and raiders are eating me up. i have been on for the last 7-9 hours in that dome trying to slaughter them like i said. however they are just too frustrating for me in there and had to take several mining run breaks. BTW i got a nice 900 ped ganganite in dome 3 :) i saw several other mid level players attempt to take on the hunters and raiders and were cut down as fast as me lol. most didnt come back. im thinking scavenger would be a more acceptable level for us mid lvl players. scavengers at close to max spawn.

i just played dome 8 and i like it! the molisk there are closer to what i was talking about. still a lot of raiders and hunters though. i say turn them up in there and turn them way down in here with a higher spawn. dome 8 was great, i just hate those dang tripudons lol. and for some reason foul do not loot anything for me. killed about 20 and got 1 bone. not sure what was up with that.

Ditch the molisk dna. There everywhere on eudoria for free hunting, its too bad you ruined the longu dome with there dna. Sell the dna to some new landowner. Serously, i left straight after you put molisk dna in the longu dome.

I see it as this. People hunt on amatheria's la's becouse there is usually only one mob. Makes the ease of breaking down a mobs loot cylce better. They dont have to worry about carrying diffrent armours or changing plates, becouse they know exactly what they are going after. That is what makes Amatheria's La's successful. Today, i want to hunt longu, bam three la's with longu only in them, if they dont loot well then ill head over to the atrax la's. Not hey ill hunt longu with the occasional molisk so that when im winning with one im loosing on the other one. It just seems to me that you are turning the domes into eudoria, when they should be more species specific for optimal hunting.

Just my humble opinion, and yes i was all for argo leaders in the coarno dome as they complement each other very well.

An all Merp dome would rock and you WOULD get my business back, and it WOULD be very unique no matter how bad it would suck to mine in it.

Please i know cnd is your baby, and it probably gets boring doing the same old grind everyday but for people that go up there its a very nice place and it is very special and very diffrent from amatheria/eudoria. Please dont ruin the unique mining system that is in place up there and that is potentialy your cash cow. Most of everyone i talk to (and im a chatty cathy!) goes to cnd to mine. Adding more mobs to the domes inhibits that.

I agree with pig an all merp dome would be my fave. I love the all bery dome (pays me out everytime :) ) thinking about it i wouldn't want anything else in there.

Reactions: Pig
Please read this thread Neverdie:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/95143-overcrowed-cnd-domes.html
It explains a bit the problem for miners when you put these dna's in everywhere, and as i wrote there aswell i dont think hunters gain much by having these random mixes, i think you are chasing away ur best miners aswell as scaring the good hunters from comming up, domes dedicated to individual creatures or very few mixes would benefit everyone.
Also consider that some people that vote and post on EF might not actually go to cnd all that often.

You could of put in the option in the poll for not adding molisk to any of the above coz i didnt vote myself :p.

Last edited:
i still stick with the molisk in dome 11 as long as they get younger and more spawn in there. as for some of the other domes i do agree that some are now un-minable and for whatever reason no one seems to hunt there at all. if you took the tripudons out of 8 (or lower them) and lowered the foul just slightly that would be one kick a$$ dome!

Please read this thread Neverdie:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/club-neverdie/95143-overcrowed-cnd-domes.html
It explains a bit the problem for miners when you put these dna's in everywhere, and as i wrote there aswell i dont think hunters gain much by having these random mixes, i think you are chasing away ur best miners aswell as scaring the good hunters from comming up, domes dedicated to individual creatures or very few mixes would benefit everyone.
Also consider that some people that vote and post on EF might not actually go to cnd all that often.

You could of put in the option in the poll for not adding molisk to any of the above coz i didnt vote myself :p.

You're right. I'm being quite vocal in these threads and don't go to CND all that often. However, the reason has everything to do with the fact that I bleed ped every time I go there and has absolutely nothing to do with my passion for CND. I can't speak for others, but my enthusiasm in these threads is because I see an opportunity to get some (at least one) of the domes set up so that I believe I have a reasonable chance of breaking even or losing ped at a much slower rate. I'll hunt 10-16 hours in a day and have been known to camp a mob for as much as three months, even Ripper Snappers, when I can get some good bargain skilling in.

If I can get a dome or two that pays out in loot more comparable to what I'm accustomed to on planet, ND will be very sick of seeing me and think that I've taken up residence. ;)

Hugs,
Aliana

low matu molisks... no one really hunts the big ones.. and for miners they are only on way...

you know i would agree with that. put them at min maturity and medium spawn!

so any decision on the lower higher spawn. i see that they are around scavenger lvl which is fine but there is still A LOT of hunters and raiders in there. do they need to be killed off or are they still spawning?

I am a miner (why do I write it every time?) and I think dome 11th was the best. Now it sucks. Get molisks OUT... please, please, please!!!!!
Or at least get them to low maturities.... I used to mine in this dome occasionally hunting Longus, but now I have to avoid this dome. It is hard to spot Molisk as they are small, and Longu even if is behind the hill still is visible. They ruin all the fun....

I think that the best idea is to:
1. Take Exos to dome with Snables and mix them (similar mobs, similar level), dome 5 is good for mining for me and I like it there, but Exos won't make any problem to any miner there, and Exos don't need separate dome
2. Put Merps to dome 7th, Merps and only Merps. This would rock and I could actually do some hunting on CND because I also think they are cuddly and cute, but there is no real place to hunt them without other mobs on your back on the planet
3. If you REALLY NEED big molisks you can put them in dome with Neconu (as most miners avoid it anyway, and hunters love it) or in some difficult dome like with mixed big Argos. Or put them in dome 8th with this Trupudions and Foules with big maturity but PLEASE get them out from 11th.....

Now I can go back to mining CND and will look for the changes :yay:

Back