Molisk not looting teeth???

James O'Neill

Provider
Society
Love Craft Academy
James Jim O'Neill
Is it just me?? I've shot a bunch of molisks today and all of a sudden noticed there were no teeth in the loot. I don't mean on one loot, but on all of them.

Did I miss an announcement?

Woah interesting! Maybe the price of them is gonna go up!? :D

It happens from time to time... they were looting yesterday @ same time, so unless a min-update occurred recently I can't imagine it's permanent.

Hunt them in a different location.

Is it just me?? I've shot a bunch of molisks today and all of a sudden noticed there were no teeth in the loot. I don't mean on one loot, but on all of them.

Did I miss an announcement?

I personally take that as a sign to stop hunting for a few days. Last time they stopped looting teeth, i lost my ass on loot.

Because if you think about it, if a mob don't drop its 'normal' loot, such as teeth, bones and what not, obviously something has changed to the underlying mechanics of the loot system.

Because if you think about it, if a mob don't drop its 'normal' loot, such as teeth, bones and what not, obviously something has changed to the underlying mechanics of the loot system.

Unless the teeth all pile up into one huge HoF containing 3 oils and 134,982,375,923 teeth... like a Molisk Tooth Fairy ;)

Same here and building. I observed it first like 10 hours ago or so (when my run ended with 61 teeth instead of 200) and in this new run, started yesterday continued today, no tooth in ~40 ped ammo.

Rly weird.

I have had couple hunts on molisk last weekend and i can tell you that tooth dropped, but not as usual, maybe half as before. But hey is dinamic u know!:laugh:

yup same here, I only got ~1/3 of what I usually get...
strange...but otherwise the loot was normal..
Maybe MA thinks its too cheap to make Dino´s now :D

concurring on this one. normal 500-600 teeths per run, now closer to 200-300, so i am getting about the half of teeths i used to get... seems this has been after that last update we donwloaded from clientloader, but :dunno:

Yesterday's hunt i had on molisk gave me normal amount of tooth (inside the normal fluctuation range).

My hunt ended around 1500MA time.

Cheers
Siam

I noticed it last night hunting molisk on both continents. Thought it was a bit weird to have ZERO drop after half an hour or so in each place.

selling molisk tooth: TT+550.000peds (accepting imMkII + peds) or trade for a Bank. :laugh:

But serious, this is good. The system should be dynamic and to motivate the ingame speculation and value of common loot certain mobs should have their drops changed regularly or go into hibernation a few months/year. The TT would be starving then though but there would be a wider margin for regular players to get more back from their initial budget.

Seems as teethdrops had to be "Adjusted" , "Rebalanced" LOL. Guess MA saw that some players made a few pec from the pretty good mark up.

I got a few last night - maybe they changed the drop rate with the last update after some people complained that they were getting too many (and thus the price was dropping)?

I also had this happen yesterday - hunting molisk around orthos - 2K ammo - no teeth. This was very unusual, so I stopped. I don't mind a dynamic system where you get more or less from certain hunts, but going completely dry? That's a bit beyond dynamic....

I wish I had some teeth saved up... this is one of those things that could cause a market panic.

Aye, same results here. Looting teeth from 1 in 20 maybe, instead of 2 in 3.
Time to pick on a different mob methinks.

I got some teeth last night and i didnt even kill that many molisk but i still got 50 or so.

I was hunting them south of medusa yesterday and got teeth, wasnt what I wanted though o_O

Almost like EU reads your mind and denies you of what you want innit lol

maybe someone somewhere has a huge pile of teeth in their inventory, so the universe has reached its saturation level for them ;)

seems that my last run produced the normal amount again, so i am guessing its just avatar-based normal loot cycles... :dunno:

My last few small hunts for molisk got me some teeth maybe a little less than normal but not enough to make any claims.

They tweaked back yesterday. After posting here I spent another 70 peds at Medusa and again not even one tooth. Then went for a run on another mob in another region, some IRL yada yada and blabla, think I went back to Medusa ~13:00 ingame or so and the molisk were looting teeth again.

Last evening everything was back to normal for sure.
I did a 500 ped ammo hunt and had around 6.5 ped TT molisk tooth which is normal.

Cheers
Siam

Back