Moneta Bank Sponsored Events

Moneta Banker

Mature
Moneta Banker
For a start…

We are looking to have Entropia Economy Review posted on a monthly basis in our sub-forum section. It could be a market segment review, i.e. crafting, tailoring, skill market etc.

Please send me a pm if u are interested in writing such articles, have ideas, skills and passion.

Your work will be compensated by Project Entropia Dollars. :)

We are also open and will consider any interesting ideas, offers to participate in exciting events, shows.

Please send a private message.

Hey glad to see the Moneta Bank has sprung to life! Does that mean I can't come soak in the hottub anymore? LOL

Welcome - what was the delay in opening for business?

Hi everyone,

Just to update this. Looking for more leads who ever is interested in writing:wise:.

Fee ~ 250-300peds per article. Send a pm.

Best regards.

Good luck! I know there are plenty of good writers out there. Maybe you should contact reporters from the fanzine The Calypso Post i'm sure they would be more than happy to help you out.

Merry Christmas and all the best!

Jamhot

Should we just submit entries, and if they're chosen we get paid? How long should an entry be?

Hi,

Plummer I just sent a pm saying that I would be interested and saying some of my ideas and how I would like to write it.

Good Luck :),

Oooh 250-300 ped, hefty sum for a writing...Intresting, perhaps I'll look into it :D

when do we get a reply? I've long since pm'd...

Hmmmmm JamhotTV sure could do with a sponsor or two! ;)

pm me if interested ;)

All the best!

Jamhot

Last edited:
I could probably research and write about something, just give me a subject:D

Sent in a pm with the rough outline of my idea. Please let me know if this evokes even possible interest before I start fleshing it out.

what about cartoonists/characatures ? :D

I've formed some ideas and sent a pm :)

Hi everyone, thank you all for your pm's. Will try to answer them within the next few days.

Happy New Year, best of all and may Lootius be with you!

Hi everyone, thank you all for your pm's. Will try to answer them within the next few days.

Hi,

Great thats real good to hear :)

Was getting worried there for a sec ;)

Happy new year.

Wolf.

Any new news? Sorry, I know it's only been (most) of a month, but it's really quite an interesting thing you have going here.

Back