Montaque's Diary

Montaque

Alpha
Society
Legion Of The Damned
Michael Mike Montaque
After browsing around, reading tons of threads'n post's I realize....
Most things I would write a post in a thread is already said :scratch2: not with the exact words I would choose but in a way or another.
Since I actually once now & then have something to say I try to come up with an idea of makin a thread but everytime I endup not submittting it since...
Well it has already been said and those who have been around for sum time in this forum would surely point that out for me. So what to do :confused:

Should I write a diary?? Naaah (too much whining) or maybe :scratch2:

Well anyway... Lets give it a shot and see where it leads. It might even become constructive and intresting, who knows? It might even become a good way to get my song writing back on track.
About the song writing hmmm. yes it needs to improve. I'm booked for the studio in august and I have yet to finish one song I'm satisfied with, wich sux big time.

So, now the Diary of Mr. Montaque has it's first entry and the journey begins...

LOL the diary was about to get a short life span. As usuall I got logged out while writing in the forum and as usuall I forgot to take a copy before submitting hehhee
seems we have a lucky start :p

Last edited:
W000t already a second entry :yay:
Today I have tried to get my network settings to work at 100%
After hours with searching for info & reading about all different network solutions I have to say that I'm givin up :rolleyes:

The internet-connection works (not as good as it could) and I am able to surf & spend time inside EU, that has to b sufficiant.
Gaah I realize I really do dislike computers, allthou I have to use the friggin things everyday for work etc...
Guitars are my thing :) I understand everything about them and if a problem would surface I know exactly how to fix it!
Well enough with complaining again and hopefully I will have a nice productive evening inside EU when I get around to log in.

Snabelsnotts beware Mr. Montaque is on his way :laugh:

Aaaaw a EU-depression has risen again. This morning I confirmed what I have suspected regarding my EU finances.
I am not in EU to make a living (financially) I consider it as entertainment. Anyway it is now more clear than ever that my entertainment is getting very expensive! I deposit around 5-600$ every month and as it is atm I cant sustain an active hunting avatar with that.
I never cared about using the most economical equipment but then again I havent upgraded or made any changes to my gear in 18 months!!
Actually I havent changed anything :ahh: my gear & hunting habits are as they were 100k skills ago and still my results keep getting worse :scratch2:

Well, these depressions comes and goes. Some times all I need is a 50global and I´m good to go again!
Hmmm, I better update later today since this keeps sounding like I don't have anything positive to say about EU wich I do.

I guess a topic that has been bothering me for a long time is the iflation of pricing usefull gear!
I have started to write loads of threads about the subject only to cancel it before posting since I tend to get it sound like whining. Theories around re-seller tactics and other price upping has come & gone, only thought that remains is who are we really fooling or should I say : who gets the longest nose at the very end?? A thing I cant get over is the thougts around "uber" equipment and who uses them and how much ppl in reality has payed for the items!? Are there "uber" participants that also acts as re-sellers to the mentioned items with other avatars?
Why these thougts bother me is for one prices on shops! Are they really worth 20k peds?? The items I seen on sale would take atleast 1 or 2 years to generate the $ invested in buying the shop! Or am I missing a vital fact?? Dunno but the same thing arises when looking at any good rifle/carbine & who usually sells them and who are the ones who uses them!
I mean that most big game re-sellers are well known names in the EU and if ppl dislike re-sellers that much as I read in forum threads. Howcome the re-sellers still are in business??? Shouldnt they become the most avoided sellers in shops and on auction??
Dunno but still I see the same re-seller names making sales threads and having items in auction with a markup that would even uppset Scrooge himself.
As it seems I have loads of questions & thoughts on this matter but I'm having trouble with how to express them in any constructive discussion without sound like a cry-baby.
In conclusion The main problem I see in this matter is how much the average participant will and is getting held back in improving the EU economy. With the economy I mean all the peds. he/she would generate if he/she was able to afford better gear instead of not beeing able to afford it?
Instead of finding answers in writing down my thoughts here I actually have got few new that are quite disturbing but on that matter I have to take it up some other time.

:scratch2: Still my diary keeps the negative and boring content so now I decide that I wont make any new inputs here untill I have something positive to say!:) (I almost get bad case of depression while reading myself)

heh couldn't leave my diary sounding negative so I came to think about a picture I saw a longtime ago!
Just realising there are pll more nub than me out there makes any day look a bit brighter :)

fildelning.jpg

Weee with my whining & cussing I achieved an very focused mood for hunting. I was for once focused only to test/find the next mob that will become my new main hunting victim. I tend to atleast try to do this every 3 months or so, but lately I havent payed attention to that!
Now I have and it was a great day for a change! Or atleast compared to the rest of this years all hunting days. Ofc there have been few exeptions but overall it havent been a good year.
I've seen soc. friends make ATH's and other +3K Loots! I guess jealosy is a part but then again is it really fair that ppl with less than 50% of my ingame time & only a fraction of the skills I have, gets these loots?? dunno but it seems to b that way and maybe my time comes ??
Anyway. yesterday gave me 10+ globals and the highlight was unlocking treatment :yay: I guess avoidance unlocks today. Those 2 skills has gone hand in hand since I started.
So with new found enthusiasm maybe I should make a thread in the HOF section allthou I didnt get anything that special. :scratch2:
I try not to post any common loots only when there have been something out of the ordinary like cool items or what ever, as long as it isn't the every day "michael mike montaque killed a snabelsnot young and found loot woth 51.99" message.
I didn't find or couldn't decide what mob I am going to stick with but maybe it becomes clear today.
Only the brave that sees tomorrow will find out!
Finally the highlights of the day

Last edited:
Aaah tried to include all by editing the post above but the treatment unlock didn't fit so here it is.

finally treatment

Today I have been way too busy irl so not much EU for me. I guess it comes to a late night logg-in and hunt untill it is time to wake up.
Allthou first I have to browse the forum a bit to become updated with the latest happenings.
No avoidance unlock today then :/ Hopefully it unlocks during the nights hunting.
btw I got a new guitar today from custom shop :yay: Looks & feels awesome and hopefully it will sound good aswell. It is a gibson explorer built specially after my guide-lines wich includes quite many changes from the standard model. First thing that catches the eye is that there are no switches or buttons visible & the chord plugg-in is moved and integrades nicely just below the very discrete back straplock. The pick cover is removed so the guitar has a nice one color finish and it is ofc black.:cool: Actually I already know that this beaty will sound great with the single active mic.
Hmm maybe I should try to get a picture taken, that would help me & my limited english when I get asked about it.

700ped & not one global later, I can say with ease that my late night hunting s***ed :(
Only positive that happened was the avoidance unlock

Now I'm heading straight to bed and when I wake up I hope all no-loots has been taken by someone else

Feeling much better today after a tiny hunting trip with only 300ped ammo. It wasen't a economical succes allthou it was a great improvement compared to last nights hunt! I even got few glowballs :wtg:
I came up short again after repairing but atleast I have a few ped left to spend when I'm back from the pub tonight :drink:

I worked for a few hours in the studio earlier and got the chance to show off with my new guitar :laugh: The band that was recording got all green with envy but hopefully it only spurs them to work with their music harder. Then maybe they get sponsor equipment aswell. It is a big relief as a starting musician if one gets sponsored with equipment and even better if it is gear one actually likes to use.
Well watch the time fly and before u know I'm back browsing around here again :beerchug:

hungover tired & bored still making a quick note in my diary :rolleyes:
Who could have guessed that this diary thing would actually still be active for lazy Mr Montaque and his way too busy irl ??
Not me that's for sure! Anyway still posting thou and no plans of quiting yet.
As I mentioned I'm tired like a foul on the run but I already uploaded images for a post so I'll have to do this in parts.
This first is from my real first day in EU, I met Mac whom became a good friend and we went exploring the southern parts of eudoria.
What I mean with my first "real" day is simply that bfore the very day I had a crappy compaq with integrated gfx. The poor thing crashed as soon as another avatar aproached me or if I ran in to a bunch of 3 or more other ppl, samething if someone would initiate a trade or chat with me :scratch2:
So it was pointless to even try and for that reason my "real" arrival got postponed atleast 8 months.. I f I remember it right. I guess it could have been much earlier for me to join but as I was aware of the limitations of my computer I didn't bother. for sum time!
Then I couldn't hold back and I made Mr Montaque just the way he is today, but it prooved to b a dissapointing experience with the compaq.
When I finally bought a new computer I went straight to PE's site and downloaded PE hehheee and from that day this screenie comes from!

continues later... :ahh:

Hmm dunno what I was supposed to "continue"
Anyway, another old screenie I found was of a HOF list that impressed me, unfortunatly the second part of it is missing but I think the message is clear :D

Auktumas displays his uberness in crafting & all I can say is :wtg:
Maybe I can atleast play with the thought that I would see a similar with my name instead hehheee
The Hoffs/globalls weren't anywhere close to what they are today but if I would see similar HOF list these days :scratch2: Dunno what the total value would be but safe to say " a lot "
kk, now it's time to investigate if there was any ped left inside the universe or did I blow it all last night after the pub :ahh:

No hunting tonight :( I had to do some work that came up! The band that I have worked with these last 3weeks are soon finished with all instrument and prolly all next week will b for the vocals. I have already started to work the sound so it will go smoother while mixing. The band is really getting the feeling of how the final recording will turn out. I also helped the guitar d00d with some ideas on his solo parts and I suspect that he will ask me tomorrow if I would b intrested in playing some parts.
This happens quite often and I don't mind at all, just few months ago I recorded all guitars for another band. That was actually a great band with potential to go far.
Well enough with this ramblings and focus on memories from my early days within PE.
Lots have changed and I will include some that I remember of the things that afected e in a way or another.
Climbing a Mountain

I guess getting to the the top of god nail rock is out of the question these days :silly2: After MA presented us the physics engine I think most steep walls and some craters found in the landscape are very hard to climb.
So I'll put a reminder here of when I climbed the infamous God Nail Rock

heh try to do that again if u can :p

Gaaah today have been one boring day. I woke up too late and had to run from the first waken moment. First up was the studio and lucky me, it was empty :yay: Few phone calls and I knew the reason! The boys decided to take a few days of before we start the mixing part of their record, somehow I avoided that info. Well that was a relief since I usually want the break there myself to clear my head a little ! After some weeks inside a stusio one can't really notice small changes/mistakes/un-tuned guitar etc... you really don't want in the final record. So a few days to clear my head ' ears is very welcome.
So here I am thinking about loggin in to EU but don't really have the enthusiasm since I know that when logged my phone starts to go :eyecrazy:
and this happens everytime!
So a small update here seems to b in order but what to update since I havent really done anything IG since the last post. :scratch2:
Well one thing cought my eye in that short check I made in to EU & that was a basic shirt that was way of normal price range . So naturally I had to see what was so special with this one...

I cant figure what these ppl sees in this unless it is a attempt to boost price´on basic pattern shirt LOL GL d00ds
on a second thought the pluma leather makes it look kinda nice hmmm
naah not this one but maybe a flame-pattern shirt with pluma skin ??
I have to remember to check this sometime thou, it could look cool

Today has been a complete waste of precious time. I havent got anything done inside EU or irl. With few hours left on this day I'll try to get atleast something maybe just anything done :scratch2:
Hmmm a little presentation of Mr Montaque with some pictures and facts ..... That might b fun to look back upon later.
OK thats it, don't have motivation for anything else atm bbl.

Life is unfair and I never win the million £$ from any lottery, moste cause I don't play lotto etc. !!
Today I have mostly spent time with few good friends and ofc I made a tiny hunt on tiny mobs * wich actually gave me ++ result*
Then I browsed around here , reading many informative some funny & a few quite *no-word* threads.
There was (allways is) some replyes that cought my eye. Maybe mostly the lucky ppl that found loot or mined somthing with some impressive value.
This haven't happened to me I usually say in a loud manner but then again :scratch2: maybe it actually has happened to me :eek:
Not quite sure yet but I am sure of the fact that my lagest loot came from an atrax old in 2005!!!! I spiced-up the image with some copy-paste cut-outs. That is as far as my photo/picture editing knowledge goes :ahh:

In the entropia of today my highest loot isn't anything that ppl would make threads about in all related forums but back when I got the loot I thought I was a really lucky d00d . It was after a long bad/unlucky streak in hunting and I felt like I deserved it.
Today soon 2 years later I see ppl calling themselves "mid-range hunters" when the y are 3.2 in HA wtf I am 6.4 or somthing, it doesnt matter. Anyway, am I not moore or closer to b "mid-range hunter" ? dunno but I thought of myself as one since eeeeh well....
I guess when I was 3.2 in HA :laugh:

woot :yay: havent given up on this yet :silly2: It has gone few days and I've been quite busy irl, so the diary & EU havent got the attention they deserve.
Too bad I'm in a bit hurry so I'll b brief & try to fill in some later today.
Todays picture was a miracle it self since my screenshot tool went beserk or sumthing :scratch2: It left out buttons/ toolbars/fast keys etc. when taking a screenshot, so it had to go.

A safe bet is that this was the last good screenie taken with it.
Anyway... Is it me or are some mobs lately started to workout & some getting weaker?? I mean comm'on Atrox Alpha critical 60 sumthing damage compared to armax bull old having regular+30 hit's on me?? Weird or maybe I'm starting to have memory losses, dunno :confused: I am quite sure I used to die every time atrox dominant or above had a critical hit! The armax part I'm not that sure of but there are some bits of memories from a few un-armored opalo hunts on them, young-old worked fine? hmmm dunno but today it feels weird, maybe I see moore clearly tomorrow.
well gotta run :wtg:

:handgun:Busy, busy that has been the days word! Got up really early today and it seems like it was 1 hour ago?? Where did my day go? Well might been for the better since today was VU day also and I heard it have been delayed for some time.
When I logged it was up and running thou but as allways VU's hates me and I have been havin a laggy quick experience with EU so far..
I went straight towards the new area that I read about in the VU content list and I landed in a new and good looking enviroment that for a first time felt like I relly was on a other planet. I noticed few exos, gunned them down & loot su***d but then I noticed a red dot at the outer border of my radar :D Could it b a new mob? It sure was and when I sneaked up on it I scanned it and took note that it was a prowler in maturuty, so better b carefull I thought and started shooting :handgun:

The humiliation was over after a few burst & massive fapping then I revived back at solfais crater. No new TP, no new nothing for me yet.
Thought I'll take a look in here if the peeps have allready started posting info about all cool new things that came with the VU.
Another thing I noticed in the short visit to EU was that Gravedigger was mentioned in a global message, to be the first colonist to discover advanced scanning or sumthing like that! Seems there could be many nice additions this VU!
Anyway, my fingers itch and I have to check the forum quick and get back to exploring the new world that has opened. later

Gothenburg is atm exactly the way I wish it should be every day! I'm thinking mostly weather and events that are coming this week etc.. Feels like summer is finally here and by summer Gothenburg is one of, or THE nicest city to be in and I have seen many. (summers & cities ;) )
Anyway EU has been quite off my mind today had a busy day as usuall but I maneged to get me maybe 2h in there. Hunting and such was a disaster but I wasnt really concerned since my main goal was to grab the new TP's.
With some miner direction assistance from helpfull fellow colonist I managed to find 2 new TP's in less than 30min. thx to the helpfulls :scratch2:
I am a bit distracted aswell today , maybe it is the effect from the 60min in a gym with a friend. He worksout atleast 2-3 times a week and I 2-3 times a decade!! My enormous musician muscles are not used to punishment of that kind, or not yet.... I made myself a promise to get in better shape, so it is now or neva..
Well while distracted aso. I stumbled upon a old story posted here by MB but when I first came across it, it was on another related site. Still here/there/ what ever. I figured I'll put a link her to remind me about the history/story behind and about this universe.
I wonder how many of the arrivals to calypso have read it?? I guess my generation have and the older most surtainly but how about the young-ones??

Hmmm should try to make a poll about it or better yet! Hope someone makes it since I can't remember how the polls were made :ahh:

Anyway the link :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2333

enjoy & g'nite

Maybe I should start with some reminders of my deposits, then compare it with glowballs scored. Might b intresting, or atm it seems it sould b.
I hear of ppl that gets HOF's etc. after they deposited and my theorie have allways been that ofc. they do ! Simply cos their hunting/mining is maxxed right after the depo.
Now I'm not so sure:( Just from the top of my head... Glowballs I get every day but that doesn't make my hunting going on profit. About HOF's , those buggers avoid me like my dog when it is time for a wash. between 4-6 months between 'em!!!! Sounds crazy? Nope actually I think it might b even longer between my HOF's. I cant get any sense of why it is that way but looting 400-500peds or moore in 1 loot seems impossible with Mr Montaque. In total I have had 1 loot over 2k & 4 over 1k then few odd ones around 700, maybe 15-20 in range of 300 & finally ~500 up to a value of 200ped.
Almost whiny here :ahh: well it's not ment to b, just thoughts around looting.
Anyway, I havent done much mining and when I do some it is completly random. I haven't thought much about un-locking any skills in that profession so I got quite suprised when the chatt window said I gained a new skill! :cool:

Indeed is Mr Montaque now able to estimate dirt value in the calypsian ground

ouch longtime since last update :eek:
Have been quite busy irl lately so no time for EU & the forum have also been quite un-visited. Can't remember when it said 6.6k post since last visit.
Anyway, the new update havent been good to me at all, the short visits I made to EU have left a gigantic hole in my ped pocket:(
Today was no different but I looted a new item (new for me) called jade from a hispidus. It don't have any auction history so dunno if it is TT food or not, better keep it for a while I guess.

Anyway have to keep it short since I gotta run again... work is calling so later :)

Gaaah when I finally get some time to enjoy EU, my computer decides to go berserk :rolleyes:
Then if that isn't enough I still have troubles with gettin a good substite to my old screen-grabber. I tried 5-6 different programs without finding one that meets my wishes. The auto-screen was promising but first of I was missing NET-framework that it needed to run.When installing that I got it running but it somehow slows down EU to a point lag becomes a distraction & makes my hunting quite a test of my nerves... :laugh: mostly bcos the lag makes me miss almost every third shot wich sux.
Anyway so I try a bit crafting instead! That surely can't b affected by a little lag and a good friend had just made an ore-amp valued 22k So I was feeling lucky :D

20070623034847.jpg

Happy and pleased I decide to take a little break and check the result from the new screen-grabber!
A major dissapointment!!! I had no screenshots from the auto-screenie :(
I dunno what I've done wrong this time but only pic. I got of my double globall was the one I took manually. I usually get one xtra screenie if something like this happens. I use it for making one pic. or a sorta compilation of the happening for my own use and sometimes I even post it here!
ouch the post is growing out of hands again heh and only whining . I better browse the forum and read somthing about nice things that happened to other ppl today :)
later

Time for a lil diary entry. After a long night in studio I finally arrived home to my crappy computer. I dunno what I'm going to do with it yet but it starts leaning towards buying a brand new computer. I'm gettin quite upset with this, mostly bcos I spent alot on upgrading it lately and it still sux & feels like it used to preform better. Re-intalling windows would prolly fix the latest problems but I feel that if I'm going to start with a fresh installed windows...
It might as well b in a new computer, I guess I'll decide before the weekend.

Sooo, anyway I made a lil run in the new areas allthou the computer probs and I met a new foe hehheee This Malecruentor or what ever it's called was a sensitive lil fella :rolleyes:

What kinda intruduction is it when it's friendly Hello was a 300 damage critical hit on poor nub Mr. Montaque heh
Well it's added to the list with mobs I most likely never will b able to hunt/kill.
Sad thing that but I guess reality isn't only sunshine. With current pricing on any usable items it seems I wont b upgrading anytime soon. Wich sux bigtime but who knows what the future brings along.
Days like this I bang my head for not starting to upgrade 1/2 year earlier or actually why didnt I start EU when I made the avatar!! Instead I let it alone for 8 months after the creation before I looked into the universe.
I guess most ppl has similar thougts but ....
Well time flies and the ever dynamic universe was the reason or one of them, why I started this diary.
Hopefully I can read and remember back to here in a distant future when things inside the universe looks dark again.
later

Wish I had something nice to say about anything but atm I don't really. Need to blow steam and writing allways have been the cure. Lets see if I can blow steam without whining (too much) :rolleyes:
Nothing today has gone my way not even the weather. It has been raining non-stop since I woke up this morning and I knew it was a bad sign. My mood is often weather dependant iow. weather zux = me grumpy, whiny and over all depressed VS. weather fine (sun etc.) = me happy easy for a laugh aso.
So, with current weather I have been indoors almost all day and decided to check the probs I have with my computer. I didn't get any wiser or the comp. any better but still I logged in to EU for a few hunts to see preformance of comp. among other things.
To keep it short I endup after 2X 4h hunting runs=1k ped less on my card ,no globals/hofs, largest loot 32ped from hispidus young.
So whining ends here and I'm out to grab a beer at my local waterhole & hopefully I'm in a better mood later...
later

Ouch :rolleyes:
It has been way too long since the last entry.
I have been busy irl with foreign visitors and I'm still plagued with computer problems.
I haven't even found time to consider buying a completely new computer, wich would be the best solution.
I'm fed-up with this old one .... only problems :(
Anyway... it looks like I'll be havin a slow EU summer since my music will soon take me out on the road for a lil while.
It haven't been any trouble finding decent computers or internet connections while touring and that is a relief. Time is the hard part to find but I guess I'll find sum... somehow.
Wel this is it for now. later

hmm the diary has slowed down to almost 1 entry every 14 days :scratch2:

Well, actually there is an explanation to this and the bright ones might figure it from previous entries.
Atm I'm on tour with the band and use hotell computers or their connection to internet. It works alright but not as good as at home. (when my computer works) oh and... still no new computer either wich sux :(
We are leavin Slovakia tonight and head for Hungary, 1 show there and then we will rock Italy all weekend.
Well back to Eu .... I'm kinda thinkin of leaving for real. It is the first time I don't have any thoughts on loggin-in in several days in a row. The visits I have done all summer have been the worst I ever experienced. To keep it short ..it has looked about like this: I logg-in deposit 100$ and make some repairs. I check auction chatt with friends for a short moment, mostly explaining why I'm a rare sight these days.
Then I go out hunting.... this is where the problems starts!
Care to guess??? No?
ok, first run 400ped ammo and I come back in for repairs and new ammo! Here is shock No.1 I manage to get almost to the pec 50% of the amount of ped I started with and I think..... grrr maybe loot is better the next run?? So I make another run to the same area and when done I get shock No.2!
Return from my hunt is even less than from the first run. With desperation almost taking over I take the last 100ped and make a last run..
This time I surely have to get atleast 1 global... 50ped would be fine in 1 loot at this point but... nope :(
So I log-out and this have repeated for 500$ so far. My hunting returns have sucked bigtime all year but I think I got atleast a global below 100ped on every 100$ I depo.Depressing but what to do? Hopefully things improve when I'm back home again.
later

W000t almost a month since last entry :eek:
RL have been crazy lately so all EU has been on hold. On top of everything I had serious thoughts if I would even bother to continue my virtual experience. The last 6 months has sucked real bad for me in EU, loot + our tiny soc. is about to dissapear (no activity) and mostly all computer problems I suffered. The computer stuff is on still dunno what I am going to do... feels like a great waste if I simply would get a completly new bgouse all the work and new stuff I put to the current.
Anyway.. I am like bad loot ;) back with new hope and strenght to give EU another chance (havent been gone, only less active) but after spending first deposit =200usd without getting a single globall I have to say : hmmmm

As the boneheaded optimist I am when it comes to EU I bet we'll see many similar entries in my diary. I might b a bit adicted or sumthing :ahh:

well time to browse the forum and get the latest gossip and update my EU knowledge, maybe things will turn around to the better for mr. montaque.
later :)

Shockin halftime result :eek: of 200usd deposit (my last!)

I had most equipment repaired so I went shopping for some items I needed for my adventures this "first" day back in EU.
Bought 3 MA-103 for my Ziplex 200 wich I maxout but it had to be enough since the prices makes a radical jump on the next level finders. 350 probes and 300ped ammo for my AS-117 (HA 7.8) amped with a beast and I was ready for few hours of fun.
So I thought :(
Largest mining-find I made was 11ped worth with growth molecules, not even close to a global and it was not a suprise when I checked the end-result. My findings did cover the cost of 2 of the 3 amps I had bought.
That sucked but I'm getting used to these results.
The hunting part was no different. I hunted neconus & ambulimax, largest loot 33ped from a ambu mature.
I had 1200ped on card + the materials from mining & hunting. I was a bit dissapointed and decided to skill component crafting with the outcome from my run. So I bought additional materials for about 100ped and started crafting.

Guess what!? Return from crafting 3 different components was less than 1/3 of the material TT value.

It was time to give up and re-think if I'm going to bother doing somthing IG for the remaining PED or should I start buy ESI & chip-out my skills??
A hard decision to make after all the time I spent getting the skills. To mention I have close to 3k in BPC and CGA is soon breaking 1k, hunting skills such as rifle 7.5k so I think my bad results arent bcouse lack of skills.

Well I have some thinkin to do and lets see what comes with tomorrow.
later

I had to make another entry bfore I leave the forum..
After reading a post made by another unlucky hunter I realize I forgot the whole reason why I have spent countless hours & tons of $$$
I guess it is easy to get negative and sour after a bad hunt etc. but the important thing is to b sure why one is here! Then decide wether stay or go.
I've been whining in my diary all summer but if somone have noticed I'm still here and prolly will b for quite some time to come aswell.
So NOTE to my self!! No more whining in my diary! There is plenty of that sort (old & new) here.

hmmm maybe I'll go for a little hunting while I am in this better mood :laugh:

Spent the remaining PED and deposited another 100usd :scratch2:
I skipped mining completly and hunted varius mobs while frustration over the loot had a hard grip on me.
Finally I got the first globall 67pedder and 30min later another 57ped from Hispidus. This don't give any comfort thou since it took 300usd (again) to finally get a global.
The situation is bad with my enthusiasm with EU but I guess I'll adjust & get used to the "new" less regular ppl friendly universe. Allthou I hope that EU balances it self as time goes, not to the way it was 2yrs ago but somthing close to that. I have to admit I hate changes but in a weird way I tend to adjust as time passes.
It is easy to remember past good times but try remember the tough times and it takes some effort! Similar as ppl talking about their military service memories when they are done. Most mention the good times and if asked they mention that ofc. there was times it wasn't that fun too.
Well off I go for a small hunt :)
later

Back