moon@mindark.com

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Would be cool if they'd answer their email about it. :)

i guess you aren't as important as you think.

Who would be? Bill Gates? Doubt it :silly2:

why bother to answer questions?

The winning buyer was decided before the information release.

OR

They really will let anyone with the $ to buy, be the voice of advertising for EU? I hope the buyer likes the game :) and is not a competitor or hater buy out.

Last edited:
Would be cool if replies were posted publicly also, on this forum for instance.
It would limit the number of replies having to be written and ensure a fair auction where all info is available to all parties.

Is there something confusing about the Moon announcement? I didn't see any issues with it when I looked it over Friday.

Meh.... it's kinda like "Pin the Tail on the Donkey"..... You're blind folded.... only difference is.... we (the players) are the asses in this game!

Menace

I would see the moon not as an item, but as a project. The more PEDs it goes for, the more MA prob will make of it. How many hours of development will $150k vs $300k buy?
The moon is for the clever ones who can see what can be implemented cheap but add lots of fun. And they need time to drift it. Star may be the right man for this, but Im afraid it will go too cheap and/or dissolving focus if there are too many owners.

I would see the moon not as an item, but as a project. The more PEDs it goes for, the more MA prob will make of it. How many hours of development will $150k vs $300k buy?

I don't think so. PP's have paid a TONNE for licencing, development, advertising to bring in new players, etc. They still seem to have a hard time getting anything done MA side. SO many times I've seen PP representitives saying.... "It's up to MindArk.... We're waiting on MindArk.... There's nothing we can do it's platform side..... etc.".

I don't think that ALL the investors will promote the game to the full potential. No offence to Medusa group.... but once they purchased Medusa for peanuts it kinda just dropped off the map. IMO they'd be the worst group for this type of investment as none of them really seem to want to "work" at their investment.... though that COULD be because they really don't have much invested..... Who knows....

FOMA is another example. I understand he was/is sick but c'mon.... who buys one of the most important properties in a game then doesn't delegate someone to manage it for them when they fall ill?

There are a few LA owners who are constantly running promotions and events. Not sure how many of them will be involved in teh moon bidding, but hopefully one or all of them end up being the owners. SOMEONE has to pull up their socks and get some players in this game. Someone with the success of Star (there are others too) would be good owners/partners because outsiders can see that there ARE indeed possibilities within EU.

All that being said... if MA ain't gonna answer questions about the estate how in the hell do they expect to make huge money selling it?

I've got 100 acres of land in Florida...

Is it swamp land? Is it beach front? Is it Orchards? Is it commercial? Residential? Maintained? Overgrown? Shhh... I'm not telling.. just bid on it and hope for the best!

Menace

All that being said... if MA ain't gonna answer questions about the estate how in the hell do they expect to make huge money selling it?

they probably can't answer yet because the one low level developer they put on the project probably hasn't finished it yet...

they probably can't answer yet because the one low level developer they put on the project probably hasn't finished it yet...

U right man...

MA reminds me of a old school VW Beetle...the thing has a bit of rust, not particularly snazzy looking, rattles a bit but it keeps on puffing away.

Youd think theyd jump on "business" matter, seems they do that the same way they do the game....whatever, whenever.....but we keep on rolling :rolleyes:

Menace

Am I the only one that suspects the "buyer" was alreadydecided during the CLD sales? and the auction is just for show? (i suspect this auction is as legit as USA presidential elections) :dunce::wise:

I would see the moon not as an item, but as a project. The more PEDs it goes for, the more MA prob will make of it.

Ah you mean just like the egg?

Would be cool if they'd answer their email about it. :)

Well, remember they are being flooded right now since they did make the email public. I would send a note to MA stating that you have sent a email to the moon (hmm heh:laugh:) and they may look for you in the flood of spam emails.

Am I the only one that suspects the "buyer" was alreadydecided during the CLD sales? and the auction is just for show? (i suspect this auction is as legit as USA presidential elections) :dunce::wise:

Don't suspect so many wierd things Mr conspiracy theory thes aint russia:silly2:

Back